Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 11:20 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,247 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post

3. He's actually a serious candidate. He does his homework. He surrounds himself with good policy advisors. He surrounds himself with handlers who are not yes-men. He learns from experience that even straight talk requires a time and a place. He does actually give a damn and understands that millions of people have found a voice in him (albeit IMO a little prematurely).

#3 He has the potential to win the entire thing. If he drops out because he's imploded or because he has simply run his course with the American people, it will leave the door open to a couple of other good potential candidates. But at the very least, I think he's going to be around for a while (now watch him shoot himself in the foot in the first national debate ). If he drops out, those left in his wake would be well advised to stop listening to their party ranks and stop listening to TV talking heads, and truly take the time to figure out WHY a bloviating loud mouth was able to excite so many conservatives. What was it about him that spoke to them so strongly? Step away from conventional thinking, candidates. Because whether he wins or loses, Trump has become a game changer in politics.

Sapient perception tells me Trump is sincere, at least to the degree that he realizes, knows and understands, unlike the majority of ignorant imbeciles who compose the Base and Leadership of both Corrupt 'Party's, that the Nation is already 3/4's under water....and WILL be totally Sunk SOON, if drastic and profoundly wise steps are not taken ASAP.

And if America goes Under....Trump understands that sinks him, his Empire and All the rest of US poor souls.

And I believe that fact....is Trump's primary motivating factor which is propelling him and his quest.

Could be wrong...but even if I am....Trump's fearlessly STAND UP Speeches, rants, etc., have inspired and motivated a Sad, Hopeless Nation...Simply because HE'S TELLLNG THE TRUTH!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2015, 07:05 PM

546 posts, read 408,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post

3. He's actually a serious candidate. He does his homework. He surrounds himself with good policy advisors. He surrounds himself with handlers who are not yes-men. He learns from experience that even straight talk requires a time and a place. He does actually give a damn and understands that millions of people have found a voice in him (albeit IMO a little prematurely).
I think his debate performance indicates he does not have good "handlers"....

Old 08-09-2015, 07:31 PM

24,404 posts, read 26,951,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Trump has been a Lightening Rod since announcing his Candidacy for POTUSA in Mid June.

Trump's Bold statement's have electrified Millions of despondent Citizens of this Concerned Nation....and literally sparked Hope back....where All hope was gone.

He has grown dramatically in popularity, been entertaining even to his enemies, and grabbed attention of All News media, Nationally and even, Internationally.

Serious question; How let down, disappointed, depressed, more concerned...would you be, If Donald Trump Ended his Run for POTUSA?
It'd be disappointing because even if he doesn't win the nomination, him being in the race is helping to bring out the real skin behind his opponents, conservative groups, and media. If he quits halfway, I would be somewhat disappointed, I've already told myself that the election will come down to Clinton vs Bush, so it won't be surprising to me.

Old 08-09-2015, 08:20 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
A serious answer to your serious question; I don't have to be worried because he isn't going to lose.
Whether you like it or not, he may very well be the next President of the United States.
I think the only way he would not become the President is if he either passed away, or developed some serious health issues.

Bob.
Karl Rove is that you?

Old 08-09-2015, 08:32 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
If he quits I would get depressed.

Old 08-09-2015, 08:36 PM

122 posts, read 217,180 times
If he quits I will Huff and I will puff and pull all my hair out........then I will call him and see if I can borrow his toupee.

Old 08-09-2015, 09:08 PM

998 posts, read 665,172 times
January 20, 2017. Day 1 of Trump Presidency.

His first action is to hit ISIS, and hit them hard. They will be running with their tails between their legs so fast out of their luxury hotels in Syria and Iraq, that Trump won't even need to deploy boots on the ground. On day 12 of his presidency, Trump is awarded the Nobel peace prize.

Old 08-09-2015, 09:19 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,979,129 times
I won't vote for anyone but Trump. If Trump drops out then I'll just go back to not carrying about the joke of a process called the "presidential electoral process."

Old 08-09-2015, 09:48 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Trump can't quit. According to Trump only losers choke and/or quit.

Old 08-09-2015, 09:50 PM

39,077 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Karl Rove is that you?
Trump is Rove's absolute worst nightmare. Rove is a Bushie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections