Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2015, 08:32 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,611,062 times

Advertisements

She landed under sniper fire in Bosnia. In true Brian Williams-esque form, to listen to Hillary’s account, she was ducking and running in a dramatic M*A*S*H type arrival scene in fear for her life. In actuality, she and Chelsea can be seen on video walking across the Bosnian tarmac… smiling and greeting well wishers. But hey, anybody could misremember deadly sniper fire, right?

Read more: The Top 7 Hillary Clinton Lies That The Liberal Media's Trying To Hide... » Louder With Crowder

Liar in chief
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2015, 09:04 AM

11,792 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Hillary will not be the Democratic nominee. There are too many skeletons. Too many people just do not like her or do not want another Clinton / Bush in the White House. And yes her campaign has not one but two companies that employ people to do her social media - one from India - so when you see a tweet not structured correctly - you know India is online.

Hillary was scrubbed by the Democratic party back in 2007 because she carried too much baggage then and Barack - the boy wonder emerged knowing the Democrats would get the black and Hispanic vote. She has much more baggage now but the Dems have been slow to react because they really don't have a viable alternative. We'll have to see what Webb, O'Malley and Sanders can do to convince the Dems to drop her once again.

Old 08-10-2015, 10:42 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,902,551 times
Hillary would run this country into a hole, and rename it The United States of Israel. Who wants to look at her ugly mug for 4 years, and listen to her massive BS ?

Old 08-10-2015, 11:14 PM

288 posts, read 212,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Not so.

Republicans historically hold a number of governorships.

Republicans historically have a higher chance at seats in the House (see gerrymandering).

Off year senate elections are not reflective of the population's leanings, as Americans have terrible voting records.

The best barometer for the nations political leanings is the Senate during a presidential election year.

True, independents and democrats are not as fanatical as regressives, that and gerrymandering give regressive an edge for the house, and as independent I am fine with that, presidential elections are another animal, and gop just don't have the numbers, and it will only get worse, also gop candidates are so pathetic, that Hillary will cruise to her coronation...

Last edited by El Arresmillao; 08-10-2015 at 11:15 PM.. Reason: Edit

Old 08-11-2015, 01:02 AM

24,408 posts, read 26,964,842 times
I think Sanders is going to overtake Clinton at some point like Obama did. Sanders isn't as charismatic as Obama, but his message and actions will run circles around Clinton, especially among the Democrat base. I think the only reason people would be reluctant to vote for Sanders (primary election) is they might worry about how he would do on grabbing moderates and independents. I personally would like to see Sanders beat Clinton because she is just pandering to every group and minority, while avoiding answering the big questions. Meanwhile, she claims she knows the struggles of the poor and middle class yet she gets $600 haircuts, makes tens of millions, plans to run a $2 billion campaign and welcomes big donations from Goldman Sachs and other banks.

I want to see the establishment shaken up... Sanders vs Trump, that would be a big F-You to the media and establishment.

Old 08-11-2015, 01:24 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Did you check the link I posted?
Nope. The math speaks for itself and I don't do battle of the web links.

Old 08-11-2015, 01:30 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I don't have a problem with that so long it is Bill Clinton that has his hand up her dress. OK, that didn't come out right, rather disturbing.

Mick

You mean hand up her PANT SUIT.

Old 08-11-2015, 01:33 AM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Arresmillao View Post
What happens in forums like this one, is that teahhadists overwhelm with their lies and nonsense,
just like they learned from their fantastic source, fox news, and as a result non hysterical fanatics like us democrats and independents are put off by the crazy right wing nonsense....

You say "teahhadists" have a "fantastic source".

I believe you have a "fantasy source".

Old 08-12-2015, 09:20 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Arresmillao View Post
True, independents and democrats are not as fanatical as regressives, that and gerrymandering give regressive an edge for the house, and as independent I am fine with that, presidential elections are another animal, and gop just don't have the numbers, and it will only get worse, also gop candidates are so pathetic, that Hillary will cruise to her coronation...
"that Hillary will cruise to her coronation..."

Blind devotion is not healthy.

Old 08-12-2015, 12:33 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I think Sanders is going to overtake Clinton at some point like Obama did. Sanders isn't as charismatic as Obama, but his message and actions will run circles around Clinton, especially among the Democrat base. I think the only reason people would be reluctant to vote for Sanders (primary election) is they might worry about how he would do on grabbing moderates and independents. I personally would like to see Sanders beat Clinton because she is just pandering to every group and minority, while avoiding answering the big questions. Meanwhile, she claims she knows the struggles of the poor and middle class yet she gets $600 haircuts, makes tens of millions, plans to run a $2 billion campaign and welcomes big donations from Goldman Sachs and other banks.

I want to see the establishment shaken up... Sanders vs Trump, that would be a big F-You to the media and establishment.
It might be close but I still don't see it happening unless she is found to be guilty of something that is only suspected right now or her health fails in any way. As for Trump, he is going to nosedive before long. at least this is my opinion, but that is all it is: an opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections