Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM

33,601 posts, read 18,249,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
I think Fox clearly wanted to make Trump look bad. But I don't understand why Trump has gone bonkers on Megyn Kelly after the debate. The first debate question was obviously created to make Trump look bad - when they asked for a show of hands and a pledge about being the Republican nominee. That question came from a male and it didn't come from Megyn. Yet Trump seems to have made the major personal attack on Megyn only.
It was a completely disrespectful question to Trump, phased in a way to evoke anger.. Kelly kept pressing and he responded .

Old 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,439,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
And see him they did.

{Insert facepalm here}
Trump made them tune in, like it or not.

Old 08-09-2015, 06:58 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,825,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
First executive order if Trump is elected.. Obama...YOUR FIRED!!
Your statement makes no sense whatever.

Trump can only issue an executive order if he is president.

If Trump is president, Obama is not president.

Are you implying that Obama has been a secret employee of Trump's all along??????

Old 08-09-2015, 07:00 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,590,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxtheRoadWarrior View Post

I am reading this as you supporting Trump. Is this a correct assumption? I can't see why anyone would find supporting Trump the least bit politically expedient.
Nah, I wouldn't vote for him. I can't picture Trump running around the White House with access to the Nuclear Launch Briefcase. I support his antics and his ability to have all the rest of the GOP Candidates hiding in the bushes. I also support his stance in illegal immigrants. I could easily support Christie, but he wants to give away too may of our freedoms we have left to the Government. And I certainly don't trust or like Hillary.

If you support good entertainment, love a good Circus, and are sick and tired of the "Politically Correct" throw some support behind Donald. He is the "Silver Bullet" that will KILL the GOP chances for a GOP President. Its great to watch their fate being decided by the Trump Card.

Old 08-09-2015, 07:01 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,297,245 times
meanwhile....the Democrats are hiding Hillary from any debates and what she did with her emails and how she got millions of dollars from foreign contributions.

but Trump's comments is the problem.....lol

Old 08-09-2015, 07:06 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,354,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxtheRoadWarrior View Post
Let the cycle play-out. This often happens this early. The extreme wing of the Republican base is galvanized and that is apparent in the polls. Once the elections takes on a more national flavor and the necessity of moderate independents is remembered, there will be drastic shifts in strategy and rhetoric.
You mean moderates like President McCain, the darling of Chris Matthews, or President Romney, the measured, wise and adult of the field? Establishment candidates keep losing but that is Ok with them. They will all keep his jobs and perks> What did Karl Rove lose for being so wrong last time? Has he taken a pay cut? Moved to a smaller house or cut back on eating out (I KNOW he hasn’t done THAT?)

Old 08-09-2015, 07:07 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,297,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Nah, I wouldn't vote for him. I can't picture Trump running around the White House with access to the Nuclear Launch Briefcase. I support his antics and his ability to have all the rest of the GOP Candidates hiding in the bushes. I also support his stance in illegal immigrants. I could easily support Christie, but he wants to give away too may of our freedoms we have left to the Government. And I certainly don't trust or like Hillary.

If you support good entertainment, love a good Circus, and are sick and tired of the "Politically Correct" throw some support behind Donald. He is the "Silver Bullet" that will KILL the GOP chances for a GOP President. Its great to watch their fate being decided by the Trump Card.

nah, Trump is a business man. Before he nukes a country, he will make sure it doesn't add to the debt.

you make it sound like he is a warmonger looking for war........Trump is more telling it like it is and making public all the dumb deals the U.S. have with other countries that has screwed for decades our country.

Old 08-09-2015, 07:15 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,801,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
nah, Trump is a business man. Before he nukes a country, he will make sure it doesn't add to the debt.

you make it sound like he is a warmonger looking for war........Trump is more telling it like it is and making public all the dumb deals the U.S. have with other countries that has screwed for decades our country.
Well, he seems to take everything personally, and always hits back, and I am afraid he would take that habit to the WH as a CIC.

Old 08-09-2015, 07:18 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,354,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Well, he seems to take everything personally, and always hits back, and I am afraid he would take that habit to the WH as a CIC.
And then what happens?

Old 08-09-2015, 07:20 PM

24,419 posts, read 27,112,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
This is a great article at the Chicago Tribune. I am just quoting a few lines, but it is worth reading the whole thing. It is short.
I think this article is right on the money. Trump is done. He needs to take his five steps and that will be it. There is no recovery. He is finished. We are just waiting to see him keel over, politically speaking.

Bye bye, Donald. We hardly knew you.
He is still polling at the top, still not going anywhere. I honestly think he faces an uphill battle and will likely at some point have no chance because he is not only against Democrats, he is against the entire system that supports the Republican current Republican Party, so he is also facing pressure from them as we saw in the debates and before and after. Most likely it will be Bush vs Clinton, but Trump still has room to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections