Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2015, 07:27 PM

375 posts, read 609,052 times

Advertisements

Yup - Some death blow. The Powers that be have decided that either the representative from the Clinton or Bush dynasty will be our next president. Both are acceptable to the financial crowds. All others need not apply so it's either grandma Clinton or Bush 3.
What people want is a no BS candidate and at this point it's either Trump or Bernie Sanders.

If you want a chuckle, check out this video about The Fox woman and Trump. I don't know if this is a put on or not but they are entertaining. Go Girls!!
Warning: some language may not be appropriate for ....yada yada...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP6S3KE2DaI

Last edited by Coop01; 08-09-2015 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Language warning. et al

Old 08-09-2015, 07:27 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Donald Trump is the Koch brothers worst nightmare. They can't buy him or outspend him.

Old 08-09-2015, 07:28 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,604,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
And then what happens?
Missiles start flying.

Old 08-09-2015, 07:31 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post

you make it sound like he is a warmonger looking for war........Trump is more telling it like it is and making public all the dumb deals the U.S. have with other countries that has screwed for decades our country.
I don't think he is a war monger. That's McCain's thing. I just am not convinced that he can make the right decision when neither of them are good, and it has to be based on the lesser of the two evils.

Example: Kurds are fighting ISIL and are the most effective at right now. Turkey wants to give us OK to use their air fields, want to help in the War against ISIL, but also are fighting with and killing Kurds.

Also, you have the Iran Deal. Many are against it, but what is the alternative? Two choices. A treaty or a war. Which do you choose?

I would welcome seeing how Trump would handle those two problems, for a start.

Old 08-09-2015, 07:36 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,795,244 times
Face it Trump fans. Kelly gave him a rope. He could have climbed up it. Instead he fashioned a noose, slipped it over his head and jumped.

Old 08-09-2015, 07:46 PM

20,027 posts, read 20,831,761 times
Backfired. Trump still on top.
The bought media outlets are trying to spin it as a Trump loss.
They are using the Jedi Mind Trick to try and brainwash the sheeple into believing Trump is done. If you can't see how corrupt the system is you are a blind moron.
The GOP are sealing their death warrant by messing with Trump. He is not going away.
Should they really **** him off and he goes Independent they have lost the Whitehouse.
This guy holds all the cards as long as he is in the race. You are being manipulated into the status quo, you will vote for Clinton or Bush. If that's what you want.

Old 08-09-2015, 07:47 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,410,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
He'll never run as an independent thereby guaranteeing a Democratic victory, not if he means what he says about illegal immigrants at least..
He is unpredictable and an egomaniac.

Old 08-09-2015, 07:56 PM

10,833 posts, read 14,929,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Premature notices of Trump's demise...

What should concern the thinking electorate even more is the level of support Trump received from the beginning and will continue to get.

Right now I would vote for Trump not because I think he is the best candidate, Ted Cruz would be my first pick followed by Walker, but as a protest at the general republican apparatchiks and big money men that are going to take Jeb Bush and shove him up my backside whether I like it or not.

At least with Trump it's Trump's money and not money from the chamber of commerce that would sell us all out for cheap labor from across the border.

I do not want another Bush in the white house, we've had two and both have proved to be anything but what they claimed to be. I've never voted democrat from the first time I voted in 1972 but if it comes down to Hillary vs Jeb I will vote Hillary just to protest.

Old 08-09-2015, 08:04 PM

79,914 posts, read 44,174,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Backfired. Trump still on top.
The bought media outlets are trying to spin it as a Trump loss.
They are using the Jedi Mind Trick to try and brainwash the sheeple into believing Trump is done. If you can't see how corrupt the system is you are a blind moron.
The GOP are sealing their death warrant by messing with Trump. He is not going away.
Should they really **** him off and he goes Independent they have lost the Whitehouse.
This guy holds all the cards as long as he is in the race. You are being manipulated into the status quo, you will vote for Clinton or Bush. If that's what you want.
Another candidate could steal his thunder by being more honest about how corrupt the process is.

Maybe Cruz. I can't see any of the rest doing it.

Old 08-09-2015, 08:05 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Face it Trump fans. Kelly gave him a rope. He could have climbed up it. Instead he fashioned a noose, slipped it over his head and jumped.
That's Hilarious. Kelly didn't give him the "Rope" at all. She slipped it over her own head and the Public kicked her off the stool the next day. You didn't watch her face, did you, when she asked him about the "women" remarks, did you? You didn't see the change in her expression when she realized she had screwed up, and didn't get the answers and denial she was hoping for. Go back and look at her face at that moment. You will see the whole story in her face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections