Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2015, 11:42 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times

Advertisements

here is another photo

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2015, 11:44 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
I admit I originally thought he was a gimmick and he wasn't serious.. But the more he runs and talks the more I like him. He says a lot of things that make sense.

Trump is awesome..
I like watching all the fake conservatives whine about him. Paul, Bush, etc...

People are waking up! They are saying no to the gimmicks.
Trump a proven businessman running this country would be awesome.
He is an entertainer; end of story in my opinion. The one thing he has done and it is positive: he has made other candidate address the issues. The negative thing he has done: his ideas are not workable. And with his ego, I am worried he will not put good people in charge. I don't think he will know what a good person is, nor will he allow anyone else to have any contol.

You talk about the fake conservatives whining about him, have you heard how he has insulted everyone that does not agree with him 100%? and do you really, get real, think he is a conservative?

Old 08-22-2015, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
But you also think Mobile Alabama and Portland, Oregon are equivalant cities. You even made an argument they were.

not sure what your point is, you can google the data yourself.

Quote:
So your personal anecdote of what you think you saw is irrelevant.

I'll stick with what the media says.

The media said the stadium was half empty. I just posted 2 pictures of the stadium with trump at the podium. How much proof do you need to realize you are wrong ????

Old 08-22-2015, 11:45 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
You've yet to answer the question why - Why do they support Trump? Beyond making brash misogynistic and bigoted comments, what exactly about his policies do the people you know find appealing?

And do they really believe he's suddenly conservative after decades of being a liberal?
I don't claim to speak for others as to why they choose to do something. If you wish to know, I recommend that you go seek them out yourself.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
No offense, but i Highly doubt you do.

maybe what you mean is that they agree with him on a subject or 2, heck, i agree with him on 3 or 4 subject, but he would never have my support.
No offense taken. Before one can offend they must have first earned respect. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:47 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,706,419 times
Quote:
I don't claim to speak for others as to why they choose to do something. If you wish to know, I recommend that you go seek them out yourself.
Haha. Good dodge. You're a supporter. Just speak for yourself, then. Why do you support Trump?

Old 08-22-2015, 11:48 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
He is an entertainer; end of story in my opinion. The one thing he has done and it is positive: he has made other candidate address the issues. The negative thing he has done: his ideas are not workable. And with his ego, I am worried he will not put good people in charge. I don't think he will know what a good person is, nor will he allow anyone else to have any contol.

You talk about the fake conservatives whining about him, have you heard how he has insulted everyone that does not agree with him 100%? and do you really, get real, think he is a conservative?
Do I think he is a true conservative? Good grief no. Would he be my first choice as a candidate? No way. If it comes down to voting for him or any one of the Democratic lineup would I vote for him. Once again it would come down to the lesser of two evils and yes I would vote for him with a tear running down my face.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
not sure what your point is, you can google the data yourself.

The media said the stadium was half empty. I just posted 2 pictures of the stadium with trump at the podium. How much proof do you need to realize you are wrong ????
That is what happens when you don't take what was said in context. I don't need to google anything. Multiple news outlets are reporting that 30K+ attended the event. Doesn't matter if you believe it or not.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:49 AM

Quote:
No offense taken. Before one can offend they must have first earned respect. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant.
The fact that you believe some estimate that you cant prove, where as I have posted multiple photos of the half empty stadium as Trump speaks proves to me, you dont actually care if you are right or wrong.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Haha. Good dodge. You're a supporter. Just speak for yourself, then. Why do you support Trump?
Can't dodge something that doesn't exist. You simply created a strawman and then tried to burn it. I suppose that's a little better than insult, but not by much.

If you simply can't accept that Trump has widespread appeal then so be it. But nobody is buying your attempts to prove it as fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections