Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 12:27 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
All 4 of the lower tier need to drop. Kasich & Bush need to go next.
All the above dragging the party down.
Disagree: I woul rather see Christie stay in for at least a little while. the rest yes, they can go!!!! I do like Jindal, but yes, he is going nowhere fast!!!l
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 12:35 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,608,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Disagree: I woul rather see Christie stay in for at least a little while. the rest yes, they can go!!!! I do like Jindal, but yes, he is going nowhere fast!!!l
I'd like to see Christie stick around too. I'm not supporting him in this race, but I think he adds meaningful content to the collective conversation.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:37 PM

Is Gilmore still officially in the race?

Old 11-11-2015, 12:53 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,727,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Kasich should leave now. He is not a conservative but simply a liberal illegal pandering moron. His notion that you can't deport a single one of the 11 mil here illegally, is simply false. He should at least be willing to deport the criminals shooting our citizens, drug dealers, child sex traders, rapist. Please don't tell me that out of 11 million they do not exist. Trump is also delusional that he will send back all of them. The ones living here for decades with children in college paying taxes should be given consideration...if they have not committed a crime. They could pay a fine and apply for citizenship.
Kasich is a RHINO'S rhino. Do not be fooled by this ringer.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:54 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,727,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I could live with that.

Old 11-11-2015, 01:12 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
I'd like to see Christie stick around too. I'm not supporting him in this race, but I think he adds meaningful content to the collective conversation.
that is exactly how hubby and I feel. He seems to know what he is talking about, has a personality that makes it easy to listen to him and understand what he is saying and God knows, whether his approval ratings are high or low, he got elected a second time in Jersey so he must be doing something right. I could support him easy, but right now he certainly isn't my choice.

Old 11-11-2015, 01:14 PM

1,676 posts, read 946,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Is Gilmore still officially in the race?
he is: Lindsey Graham claims to be 'only veteran in the field,' but Jim Gilmore begs to differ - Daily Press

Old 11-11-2015, 01:15 PM

Hopefully Jindal and Santorum drop out soon. Their debate styles are annoying. They manage to pack a lot of words into a response and end up saying very little. They could take a lesson from Carly Fiorina; you make a larger impact by choosing your words carefully. Quality should trump quantity.

Old 11-11-2015, 01:27 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Graham, Pataki,Jindal, Huckabee and Santorum should all drop out. None of them has a snowballs chance.
Besides them I think Carson, Cruz and Paul will be next. Cruz and Paul only get tick ups with debates and Carson has all his lies coming back up again.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:03 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,754,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Rand Paul blamed all the bad economy problems over the last 30 yrs on democrats and no blame on republics really Bush and republicans caused the 2008 mess. Time for him to drop out this comment is the top 3 dumbest thing any republican has said running for president

Paul said he also wants to shrink down government so small you can barley see it he said 2 things in one night that ended his run wow.
The rebubs and Bush alone did not cause the crash. It was in part due to the lending policies of the Clinton administration and Bush was in part responsible because he ignored the testimony present warning of the cracks in the Fannie and Freddie Mac program. We lent too much money to people who could not and should not be buying a home.
It was a push by the dems to lend money to more minority home buyers. So, political correctness was in part responsible along with We The People buying cars and homes and toys and whatever else they could with the equity in their homes they could not afford in the first place. Open your eyes instead of smacking yourself in the head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections