Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2015, 11:00 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times

Advertisements

This event didn’t get much play today because of the Pope. Some say he looks deflated as of late. Just watch. The forum is cozy and intimate. Nothing like what we have seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD6mE5Q4SWg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2015, 11:36 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
This event didn’t get much play today because of the Pope. Some say he looks deflated as of late. Just watch. The forum is cozy and intimate. Nothing like what we have seen.

Thanks for posting the video. Very enlightening and very positive!

Old 09-24-2015, 07:35 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Couldn't rep you for this but greatly appreciate you posting it as we are watching right now.

You know, I have agreed from the get-go that one should not talk about planning of what they will do if this or that country doesn't do right. I see on the news that now they do that and everyone knows the plan. What is that? They didn't used to give the enemy the plans.

He is covering every topic I can think of. I am impressed by Senator Tim Scott also. I think when you sit down with someone who isn't hostile from the get-go it really helps to have a discussion where you actually address the issues rather than ending up with the bickering that many of the news media induce for the "hype".

Well worth a listen for anyone that wants to give Trump a fair shake when it comes to consideration for the position of POTUS.

Old 09-24-2015, 09:46 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
He has been asked and answered more questions than all others combined and the rap still is that he is not specific enough. I used to demand plans and roadmaps but not this time because all those who did show plans promptly shelved them after getting elected. If Trump says he will do something, I trust he will figure out how.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:30 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
This is the type of venue where he's at his best. In the setting of an interview. It was nice to have a courteous host for a change, but even if the person sitting across from him is biased and rude, it's still the best forum for Donald Trump to present his ideas.

Old 09-24-2015, 11:33 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
This is the type of venue where he's at his best. In the setting of an interview. It was nice to have a courteous host for a change, but even if the person sitting across from him is biased and rude, it's still the best forum for Donald Trump to present his ideas.

Correct, Daylux !!

Old 09-24-2015, 12:36 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:

I agree that is a very positive forum.

Fox gives that type of positive interviews to other candidates so they can influence voters and diminish Trump. Trump made them eat their words from the beginning when he announced and they did not take it seriously. They made prediction after prediction and were proven wrong. Nowhere is dishonesty and incompetence more obvious in media than in the treatment of Trump on Fox.
They took the public disgust of the political class, which has been building for years, and disregarded it. Keeping with the past election policy to promote the position of Donors and special interest and super pac's. The real clowns are Fox and their pundits who should be on the air wearing lampshades.
Trump exposed them for fools. Fox made a bad decision that will hurt their ratings and the GOP also. Had they given Trump equal treatment he could have concentrated efforts at Hillary and Sanders and been the general election leader also. The best minds are not in government and they are not in the media either. Trying to force feed voters that are fed up and you better be prepared for the projectile vomiting that follows.

Old 09-24-2015, 01:00 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Quote:

[]
Thanks vey much for posting this. CD says I can't rep you again unless I spread it around more but I just watched the whole thing and enjoyed it.

I'm going to look for the poll mentioned.

I can still edit so I'll put it here, the SurveyUSA poll is from the first week of September:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...inks-key-gaps/

"Trump beats Hillary Clinton 45 percent to 40 percent, with 16 percent of voters undecided. He wins a huge share of the Democrats’ non-white base — 25 percent of African Americans, 31 percent of Hispanics and 41 percent of the relatively small Asian vote. That’s a heart attack for the GOP establishment, which predicts that the arrival of even more low-wage foreign workers will yield more GOP votes from low-wage Hispanics, plus more donations from the wealthy investors who pay the salaries of GOP consultants, pollsters, and advertising executives."

Last edited by LauraC; 09-24-2015 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: additional info

Old 09-24-2015, 01:24 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
I like the last sentence in the report

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...inks-key-gaps/

And Trump hasn’t spent a penny on advertising so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections