Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 12:58 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,989,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Hillary would get a lot further if she wined and dined Repubs than whining about Repubs. The problem is, in the case of Hillary and also Obama, they learned from their Ivy League education to hate Republicans and Conservatives and they do so passionately so they won't do anything but look at them with disdain....it's palpable.
As compared to the extremely respectful ways that Republicans have treated Obama for the last 7 years, and Clinton for the last 23. Too bad the GOP is doing everything in its power to ensure that Clinton wins the 2016 election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2015, 01:13 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,555,641 times
Even worse than what the OP states is how she is on the one hand saying "People shouldn't vote for me because I'm a woman, they should vote for the best candidate" (who she obviously thinks is herself).

But then her being a woman is her "go to" move so much of the time.

Reporter: "Seems like Trump and Carson, Fiorina and Sanders are getting a large amount of support because people are tired of career politicians and they are perceived as being outsiders. How would you respond to that"?

HRC - "Well, I AM an outsider. I mean what could be more of an outsider than the first woman president?"

Anderson@ the Debate - Secretary Clinton, how would you not be a third term of President Obama?

HRC - Well, I think that's pretty obvious. I think being the first woman president would be quite a change from the presidents we've had up until this point, including President Obama.

Sadly she will get a decent amount of votes solely based on that alone, so she HAS to trumpet it, while acting like she's not.

Last edited by chadgates; 10-15-2015 at 01:37 PM..

Old 10-15-2015, 01:33 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,694,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
And Republicans don't whine about Obama and Democrats?
That's different, doncha know.

When Republican candidates and posters demean, insult and attack Democrats, that not whining.
That's simply expressing their opinion.

'Cause freedom! or something.

Old 10-15-2015, 01:34 PM

25,840 posts, read 16,517,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Even worse than what the OP states is how she is on the one hand saying "People shouldn't vote for me because I'm a woman, they should vote for the best candidate" (who she obviously thinks is herself).

Reporter: "Seems like Trump and Carson, Fiorina and Sanders are getting a large amount of support because people are tired of career politicians and they are perceived as being outsiders. How would you respond to that"?

HRC - "Well, I AM an outsider. I mean what could be more of an outsider than the first woman president?"

Anderson@ the Debate - Secretary Clinton, how would you not be a third term of President Obama?

HRC - Well, I think that's pretty obvious. I think being the first woman president would be quite a change from the presidents we've had up until this point, including President Obama.

Sadly she will get a decent amount of votes solely based on that alone, so she AHS to trumpet it, while acting like she's not.
Talk about disgusting. She's different because she's a woman. But I didn't think that was supposed to make a difference?

So this means we can expect back biting, back stabbing and gossip running rampant in the White House?

Because if she wants to play on the stereotypes we can do that all day long.

As little as I think of her as a politician, I wouldn't even hold her sex against her, even though she apparently wants to hide behind it.

Old 10-15-2015, 01:52 PM

39,861 posts, read 26,489,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post

Sadly she will get a decent amount of votes solely based on that alone, so she HAS to trumpet it, while acting like she's not.
I have to wonder about someone's mental stability if she has to remind people that she has a vagina several times (IIRC 4) in one debate. What does that have to do with her ability to lead? Shouldn't we be voting for the best candidate, regardless of gender or race? She could just admit that she has Obama's testicles and wrap up the T vote as well I guess.

Old 10-15-2015, 01:58 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,989,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I have to wonder about someone's mental stability if she has to remind people that she has a vagina several times (IIRC 4) in one debate.
That's funny. By a strange coincidence, I was just wondering about someone's mental stability when they have to use the word "vagina" every time they refer to a woman.

Old 10-15-2015, 02:40 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,420,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I have to wonder about someone's mental stability if she has to remind people that she has a vagina several times
If you ever run for POTUS you'll understand how important the women's vote is......

Old 10-15-2015, 03:22 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,110,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
That's different, doncha know.

When Republican candidates and posters demean, insult and attack Democrats, that not whining.
That's simply expressing their opinion.

'Cause freedom! or something.

I wouldn't call either side pointing out the negatives of the other side as "whining". As adults we are permitted to have a difference of opinion. That's why it is annoying to call it "whining".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections