Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 02:09 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Do you honestly think he cares more than others about our vets? Of course he doesn't. Does he care? I am sure he does, but don't forget 99.9% of what he says he will do, he can not do. He thinks because he is rich he can just tell everyone how rich he is and accomplish anything. Money can buy somethings, not everything. Also check his history, do you really think he is a Republican who has just recently found out what he is. He is an entertainer who loves attention and wants to be certer stage. Lord knows I want to see our vets taken care of, I come from a military family, clear back as far as I know. My dad was a retired Naval officer, all my uncles were in WW2, my brother in law retired from the Airforce and my brother fought in Nam. Our sone was in Desert Storm and I have ancesters who fought in he civil war. That doesn't mean I trust what Trump has to say or I think he cares more than others.
So you'd rather continue with the status quo and place your trust in career politicians who rarely keep their promises?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2015, 02:15 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Quote:
Do you honestly think he cares more than others about our vets? Of course he doesn't. Does he care? I am sure he does, but don't forget 99.9% of what he says he will do, he can not do.
He can’t reorganize VA? It is gonna be HIS Department of Veterans Affairs. He can fire everyone from top to bottom and start over. Anything else you say he can’t do. This was easy.

Old 11-01-2015, 02:27 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Do you honestly think he cares more than others about our vets?
I have no clue if he does or not or if it's all show but the bar has been set very low.

Old 11-01-2015, 02:41 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
You know if people do not personally know Trump, then you have no business speculating what he might do. I do, not myself, but I do know people who do personally know this Man.

He has always been a champion of our vets, from what I understand, and he hates the way the vets our treated, which our friend has stated, awful and disgraceful.

I do believe him, because you can hear this in his voice, he has always talked about the struggles of our vets. I do not know him, but I do know people who know him personally and have said nothing but great things about this man.

Not going to dispute what anyone feels, that is your right, but since I do personally know people who know him and have hung out with him, that he is a very good decent and generous man. I have stated this on this forum before, that I know people who know him, I do not, I know no famous person. Darn it.

The people I know who know him, this is a 10 year friendship, so not a fly by night.

I do not believe for one minute, that he would not take care of our vets, that need the care, I know plenty of vets, that complain about wait time. And the overall terrible customer service that goes along with it, and for some I do know, they are not treated that good, and this is a disgrace for our vets.

Last edited by california-jewel; 11-01-2015 at 02:50 PM..

Old 11-01-2015, 07:47 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
You know if people do not personally know Trump, then you have no business speculating what he might do. I do, not myself, but I do know people who do personally know this Man.

He has always been a champion of our vets, from what I understand, and he hates the way the vets our treated, which our friend has stated, awful and disgraceful.

I do believe him, because you can hear this in his voice, he has always talked about the struggles of our vets. I do not know him, but I do know people who know him personally and have said nothing but great things about this man.

Not going to dispute what anyone feels, that is your right, but since I do personally know people who know him and have hung out with him, that he is a very good decent and generous man. I have stated this on this forum before, that I know people who know him, I do not, I know no famous person. Darn it.

The people I know who know him, this is a 10 year friendship, so not a fly by night.

I do not believe for one minute, that he would not take care of our vets, that need the care, I know plenty of vets, that complain about wait time. And the overall terrible customer service that goes along with it, and for some I do know, they are not treated that good, and this is a disgrace for our vets.
How many times are you gonna say you know people who know him in the same post? Are trying to convince yourself that you know people who know Donald Trump?

How many millions has this billionaire donated to veteran causes? Tell me the amount. Maybe you can ask those people you know that know Trump and hopefully they will give facts just not the typical "Trump is great, he is a very generous man" nonsense. Does he really care or is he using this issue to get votes?

Trump is well known for being the least generous billionaire. All Trump. cares about is his ego.

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World
http://newsexaminer.net/politics/don...e-billionaire/

Old 11-01-2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
How many times are you gonna say you know people who know him in the same post? Are trying to convince yourself that you know people who know Donald Trump?

How many millions has this billionaire donated to veteran causes? Tell me the amount. Maybe you can ask those people you know that know Trump and hopefully they will give facts just not the typical "Trump is great, he is a very generous man" nonsense. Does he really care or is he using this issue to get votes?

Trump is well known for being the least generous billionaire. All Trump. cares about is his ego.

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World
http://newsexaminer.net/politics/don...e-billionaire/

First of all, tone done, if your calling me a liar, I lie for not one person on this forum, that is not me, I loathe liars, why I do not like the President or Killary!

I do know people who have known him for 10 years thru Real Estate dealings. I also use to be in real estate, and this is how I met one of the persons. I honestly did not truly care if they know him or not, but telling you what was told to me. Take it at face value, or for a lie, I really do not care.

I have been told that he is very generous and a fun guy to be with. Anything else, I sincerely do not know. I do know a lot of wealthy people I have a brother who is a millionaire plus so big deal.

I get it you do not like him, big deal, many people do and like his attitude whether you do or not. Obama is also about ego can't see it, you simply do not want too.

And I don't believe half of what I read, so much is BS. I believe he does care because he is the opposite of Obama and the one who has the biggest ego Hillary. People do not like the truth, tough, I am telling you what has been told to me. These people like him, you don't I get it.

Old 11-01-2015, 08:48 PM

Quote:
So fake, staged bs. Donald Trump is such manipulator. Only Trumpets buy his BS.

Fake would be Obama and Hillary to a T!

Old 11-01-2015, 08:59 PM

Quote:
So fake, staged bs. Donald Trump is such manipulator. Only Trumpets buy his BS.

Fake would be the Obama administration, Hillary the bad liar she is, and that DAMN VIDEO LIE!

Old 11-01-2015, 10:46 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
To be honest, I AM a bit jealous of all the perks and freebies that veterans get. But I'm getting by pretty well these days- and I've done so without signing up for a term of indenture in the military. Without raping/killing/torturing/displacing people for political/corporate profits. So really it's a fair trade.
What freebies do these veterans get? Do tell.

Old 11-02-2015, 12:27 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
The thread is about Donald Trump's plan to help veterans. If you don't care about them, then feel free to quit posting about it.
What an odd post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections