Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 04:57 AM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times

Advertisements

what I see in all my years of living- is the repub trying to be CONTROL freaks - they try to control the voting- and the congress and now the media-- that's dangerous- like spoiled children just have to have their way one way or another-- bad bad message to kids-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2015, 05:05 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
0bama has been invited to go on Levine's show.

Levine would give $100K to 0bama's choice of charity.

Chicken SH!# 0bama wont put himself on the line to answer some tough questions from a conservative.

Who cant handle the media?

0bama and the dems, the epitomy of hypocrisy.......

CN.......

Old 11-05-2015, 05:14 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
what I see in all my years of living- is the repub trying to be CONTROL freaks - they try to control the voting- and the congress and now the media-- that's dangerous- like spoiled children just have to have their way one way or another-- bad bad message to kids-
Funny, what I see in all my years of living is the dem trying to control everybody's lives from the cradle to the grave.
They ignore the will of the people by virtue of a dictatorial president, circumvent the USCON where ever they can, and one has to be on some kind of drugs to think the R's control the media.

Bad, bad message to kids. But apparently many (so called) adults have been brainwashed into believing the exact opposite.

CN.......

Old 11-05-2015, 05:18 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
How well has Obama handled Putin or I should say Putin has handled Obama?
Better than the GOP icon Reagan handled the Marine barracks bombers by doing absolutely nothing, eh? You know, people who actually attacked a US interest?

Old 11-05-2015, 05:35 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
"If you’re running for President of the United States and you can’t handle yourself against three CNBC moderators without, you know, crying foul and calling for intervention, then you’re not gonna do very well against Vladimir Putin either. So I’m not going to complain about it." _____ Chris Christie

Well, we know there's at least one pair in the GOP Circus

Old 11-05-2015, 05:44 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Hey, the GOP candidates handled CNBC perfectly..
The moderators got the slap down they deserved.
I would have been worried if they HADN'T of called CNBC out.

Last edited by mountainrose; 11-05-2015 at 05:59 AM..

Old 11-05-2015, 05:45 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post

Horse feathers.

Pssssst: The Republicans DID "handle" CNBC. Too bad you missed it.

As for the Divider-In-Chief (no Republican president has ever ridiculed and criticized the opposing party in public the way Obama has), he should can the delusions of grandeur regarding his administration's foreign policy. It's almost time for him to write another angry letter because foreign PTBs won't take John Kerry's phone calls.

Old 11-05-2015, 05:49 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
The point is NOT weather they can "handle CNBC or not, they did. They showed them for the biased hacks they are.

The point is when a political party has a debate so the people of THAT party can decide who to support in the upcoming election. PERIOD.

The questions SHOULD be ABOUT THE PERTINENT ISSUES that need to be addressed, NOT nonsense about fantasy football, immature insults, and the rest of the silliness CNBC showed.

Even MANY on the left came out and admitted that CNBC did a TERRIBLE job.

"When you keep your col when EVERYBODY else looses theirs, maybe YOU haven't grasped the situation".

Old 11-05-2015, 06:08 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:

1. Obama has never had to deal with any tough questions by the press EVER.

2. Putin rules Obama.

3. A moderator is in charge of a debate- a state level negotiation is between two parties.

4. Guaranteed- Trump is a tougher negotiator than Obama.

5. Snide, inappropriate questions designed to insult, rather than enlighten, is not journalism.

6. No democrats were abused by the moderators in thier debate as the republicans were.

7. Has the press EVER questioned Hillary seriously about all of her scandals?

Wake up

Old 11-05-2015, 06:50 AM

32,026 posts, read 36,796,625 times
I just don't get all the whining by the candidates.

Whichever one of these guys who gets elected (and I assume it will be Trump) is going to face a lot more criticism than a TV debate.

What do they want, a foot massage?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections