Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2015, 11:58 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Ben Carson is a real threat to the race card democrats..lol
That isn't it. It isn't about racism, it's about conservatism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2015, 12:06 PM

401 posts, read 287,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
For accuracy's sake, what Carson actually wrote was:

Perhaps he thought his inclusion of the word "federal" would somehow serve him as a qualifier if he was called out.
Carson changed his statement, the word federal did not appear in the first version. Plus, no one on Earth had any US federal government experience since it had yet to exist. Carson will make a fine Fox News host, he and Palin can have a nice talk show and insult the intelligence of COnservatives on a daily basis.

Old 11-09-2015, 12:16 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,172,833 times
This article is pretty funny: Chris Christie on Ben Carson scrutiny: 'I don’t have a whole lot of sympathy' - POLITICO

Huckabee and Christie tell Carson he ain't seen nothing yet. They tell him to man up!

Old 11-09-2015, 12:31 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
They tell him to man up!
i'd like to see ben bring a hammer to his next press conference. that may keep the press from questioning his past statements.

Old 11-09-2015, 12:48 PM

401 posts, read 287,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i'd like to see ben bring a hammer to his next press conference. that may keep the press from questioning his past statements.
Yes!..and the reporters should all bring rocks...if they dont like his answer, chuck a rock at his head. We need our politics to be more like a pro wraslin match.

Old 11-09-2015, 01:12 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
This article is pretty funny: Chris Christie on Ben Carson scrutiny: 'I don’t have a whole lot of sympathy' - POLITICO

Huckabee and Christie tell Carson he ain't seen nothing yet. They tell him to man up!
This is what you could call a baptism by fire. I hate seeing Carson go through this, however, it's what is necessary to create a tough politician.

Some are born with the ability to play the media to their advantage, but not everyone can be Trump.

Old 11-09-2015, 01:20 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
West Point says they NEVER made an offer to Dr Carson. West Point SAYS it.
Common sense says it is not in writing when someone does not apply. They made the offer for Carson to apply but it was verbal.. Carson rejected the offer verbally and went to Yale instead..

If this is the best the left can do , it is so weak... so nit picky, so much spin over nada..

This is how many years ago? lolol Carson is looking better every day and the money rolls in to his campaign.

Old 11-09-2015, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL yourself if you believe all the stories that Carson is spinning. I know the evangelicals love a good redemption story (from stabbing a friend to the operating theatre) and I believe this is who is playing to. And you fall for it like sheep.

I'm a Savior! I saved white kids from the Riots! (That no one can remember).

I was the MOST HONEST in College and I got a $10 bill and my picture taken (that no one can remember)

I told an armed robber to go shoot the clerk! Bwhahahahahahaha. (that no one can remember)

IF I were faced with an armed gunman, I wouldn't just 'stand there'. (Because he's a hero).

I stabbed Bob with a knife! Until I got saved by religion. That's his schtick.
Truth stranger than fiction.. Ben has a good memory, more so than all those who can't remember.. after all he proved his ability already. And the left is stupid as usual.

Old 11-09-2015, 01:25 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
With the media attacking Ben he is getting mega donations.. keep it up all you lefties.. Ben is getting more support.
Do you think he is the best GOP candidate, or are you defending him just for the sake of defending him? There are much better GOP candidates than Carson.

Old 11-09-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanHunt View Post
Yes!..and the reporters should all bring rocks...if they dont like his answer, chuck a rock at his head. We need our politics to be more like a pro wraslin match.
lolol..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections