Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 07:21 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
But imagine if Trump wins the Primary, he gets on the debate stage to take on Hillary Clinton, and, for 2 full hours, his answer to every question is some variation of... "we're gonna build a wall"... "China is beating us".... "we just don't win anymore"
What are the Hillary lines? I can’t think of a single policy that stands out when I think of her. She may talk a lot but at the end you can’t remember one word of what she said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 07:25 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,485,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
What are the Hillary lines? I can’t think of a single policy that stands out when I think of her. She may talk a lot but at the end you can’t remember one word of what she said.
so true! nothing but hot air catering to the group she's speaking to...

She's the epitome of a career politician.

Old 11-11-2015, 07:25 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Well in all fairness she was on a softball team once.

Old 11-11-2015, 08:28 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Fail. Bad kitty. .....
Not on my part.

The biggest problem that partisans have against hitting Trump, is that their own candidate does absolutely no better, especially if that candidate is King Hillary. The King carries huge amounts of baggage, so remember that old saying about throwing stones in glass houses.

Better yet, think about why you even support The King since she fails every single standard that you create for the other guy to fail.

Old 11-11-2015, 08:38 AM

1,020 posts, read 1,377,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
he's a one-trick pony - wall/immigration
I still think Trump could be a secret DNC operative.

Old 11-11-2015, 08:41 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Trump will do fine against the old hag, Cankles.
Pssst, your Lack-O-Class is showing again. That said, if he would only do fine against HILLARY CLINTON then maybe you should find a better horse to back in the race for President of The United States of America.

Old 11-11-2015, 08:57 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Over Hillary here is a horse I could endorse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAN_4wgm9t8

Old 11-11-2015, 09:16 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Over Hillary here is a horse I could endorse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAN_4wgm9t8
I would back Ed over every candidate Dem or Repub at this point, at least we would know who his actual owner is.

Old 11-11-2015, 09:42 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
If republicans cared for substance they wouldn't have Trump or Carson on top

You need to understand what the party is about in order to understand how they vote. They don't care about the economy, wars, jobs , taxes or regulations. It's all about attacking other groups of people.

Why do people wanna vote for Carson? Because he loves to talk about "personal responsibility" and attack social programs.

Why do people wanna vote for Trump? Because he loves to pick on Mexicans, Chinese people, Spanish speaking and women.

And you don't think it's those "other groups of people" that AFFECT the economy, wars, jobs, taxes and regulations.

Old 11-11-2015, 09:43 AM

407 posts, read 388,938 times
She will lose to any Republican candidate because she will not get people out to vote. Even Obama, with a much more effective campaign only won by a narrow margin and she will generate nowhere near the excitement. The Democrats can see that Hillary stands for nothing. This video exposes her doubletalk on a lot of issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpm4rjejFgQ

Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections