Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 10:05 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,328,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Hillary and Rubio fans are grasping for straws. Trump donates millions to disabled Americans.
He donated a lot of money to politicians on both side of the aisle. That doesn't mean he liked any of them. It just means he viewed the donations at a good investment to get something from them in the future. If Trump has donated to disabled Americans---and you are yet to provide proof of your repeated claim---he didn't do it because he has any respect for what disabled people go through. Everything Trump does, he does because HE will get something in return for the investment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2015, 10:07 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,347,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
He donated a lot of money to politicians on both side of the aisle. That doesn't mean he liked any of them. It just means he viewed the donations at a good investment to get something from them in the future. If Trump has donated to disabled Americans---and you are yet to provide proof of your repeated claim---he didn't do it because he has any respect for what disabled people go through. Everything Trump does, he does because HE will get something in return for the investment.
You are just splitting hairs. Trump is an inspiration. He would never mock a disabled reporter.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:11 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,328,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
You are just splitting hairs. Trump is an inspiration. He would never mock a disabled reporter.
You love repeating the same inane sentence over and over again, so I'll follow your lead and repeat one of my earlier posts.
Quote:
And yet Trump did mock a disabled reporter. On tape. Twice. On two separate days.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:13 AM

Democrats love to twist the truth and offend Americans. The unsilent majority is back. Let Hillary apologize to illegal immigrants (that is offensive)

Old 11-28-2015, 10:18 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,698,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
So you find it acceptable to make fun of disabled people?

I can't imagine why else you'd think the outrage is false.

I have relatives who exactly the audience Trump is playing to. They hate immigrants, hate minorities (both racial and sexual orientation), want to murder every last man, woman, and child who happens to be the wrong religion, and not surprisingly, they also think it's funny to mock the disabled.
Responses.
  • Topic isn't about me. Classic attempt to accuse me of discrimination because you disagree with what I've said.
  • It's false outrage. If you are worked up over what a politician that you don't support, says, over real tragedy in the world, then either you have issues, or it's false outrage.
  • The personal defects of your family members that you pass here as some sort of proof are irrelevant.
Please get back to me when you actually wish to address what I've said with logic or fact.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i think if you called sarah palin's son a retatrd you'd have a few on this board that would "pretend to be offended".
The question isn't what others think of such a remark, as you can't speak for them. The only question would be what you think of such a remark?

Something which, BTW, you neglected to say.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
You're wrong about that. Most people think that Trump's behavior was inappropriate and not what should be tolerated in a man who wants to be President of the United States. Even people who might engage in this sort of behavior themselves find it juvenile in a candidate. His hardcore, of course, does not care and probably approves, but there are not enough of them to get him the nomination.
Do you have a poll that proves this? Or is this just personal opinion about Trump?

Trump says this isn't what he meant. The burden is on you to prove him a liar.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:22 AM

I'm suprised these democrats would take time out of their busy days supporting Muslims that want to kill us, black Lives matter, and illegal immigrants - to try to bring down a candidate that wants to make America great again. Weird.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You love repeating the same inane sentence over and over again, so I'll follow your lead and repeat one of my earlier posts.
You have yet to demonstrate that what you say is nothing more than your opinion that you are stating as fact.

Trump says he didn't mean this.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:30 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,787,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You have yet to demonstrate that what you say is nothing more than your opinion that you are stating as fact.

Trump says he didn't mean this.
Interesting remark. I thought people liked Trump because he isn't politically correct and always speaks his mind? So he doesn't always speak his mind?

I actually do think Trump always speaks his mind. It's just that I think his mind is second-rate at best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections