Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 04:56 PM

17,347 posts, read 11,293,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I got bored listening to the reporters. The main one needed a shave and his hair wasn't very clean - sorry, but when I get bored........

He seemed to ramble on. We all know this is just "play" that is being financed by Bush's people in hopes something will catch hold. I mean, look at all the nit picking crap that has been in the news about Trump. It has all been a major FAIL.

It is good to see the liberals squirm though. It is like a card game and you know that whatever you have, it is better than your opponent. Maybe with the way Dems are turning away from Hillary, the GOP feels like they could run a old dog and win.

So, I guess this is the "Trump's finished" thread for today. Guess that means I can move on to greener pastures for the evening. I always like to get a good laugh from what the topic of Trump's demise was for the day. Makes me sleep better!
Exactly right. How many "Trump is finished" threads must be written? They are basically all the same and have been wrong every time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2015, 04:57 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,330,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Why would the GOP not hitch itself to a winner and ride his coattails?
Sanity perhaps or possibly the GOP having flashbacks of when they actually knew how to responsibly participate in the political process? Just a thought.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:00 PM

17,347 posts, read 11,293,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Sanity perhaps or possibly the GOP having flashbacks of when they actually knew how to responsibly participate in the political process? Just a thought.
The GOP is so accustomed to picking who will be nominated that they can't stand anyone who doesn't play their game.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:05 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
I have never been a Trump fan but I am so tired of the old Bush idea that one cannot win the presidency and be for law and order at the border at the same time. I so want to have that idea proved wrong.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:23 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Can you define this "political process" that you speak of because I'm not seeing it.
  • GOP is holding a real primary with a very diverse set of candidates.
  • DNC is having a per-determined coronation of a woman whose only claim to fame is that she's the estranged wife of a former President, adulteror & liar.
If Trump is nominated it's because the people voted for him. Hillary will nominated by unelected superdelegates in back room deals.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:25 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,522,129 times
Waldo, can't rep you yet again but that is a brilliant post.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:27 PM

4,583 posts, read 3,410,946 times
I am open minded enough to entertain any nit pick of Trump, however so far EVERYONE who has endeavored to convince me that Trump is bad news has had a major problem: When I ask who is the better alternative OR why there person is superior to Trump based on the parameter they are discussing, they immediately fly into a rage about how we are all brainwashed and can't listen to logic. That's when I tune them out.

Look at the tread about Trump being unsuitable due to a business aquaintence's shady business deals: Great, then by that parameter the poster MUST eliminate at least Bush and Clinton as well, but nooooooooooooo..........I'm brainwashed.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:29 PM

4,583 posts, read 3,410,946 times
Oh, and BTW, I have yet to meet any liberals in PA and NY that are NOT currently Trump supporters.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:29 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
.... a woman whose only claim to fame is that she's the estranged [???] wife of a former President, ...
overlooking senator and secretary of state.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:32 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,522,129 times
Oh, please, wrecked, tell us of her accomplishments as senator and sos. Please?

Of course, you thought obambo was accomplished enough and look what that got us - homosexual marriage and terrorism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections