Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 05:33 PM

4,585 posts, read 3,412,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
overlooking senator and secretary of state.

Well. if she bothered to campaign, maybe more people would recall that aspect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2015, 05:39 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,756,330 times
I just can't take Trump seriously, I mean the coiffure alone, then he speaks and sounds like some egotistical over-entitled frat boy.. IDK... I do like his no BS approach he's taking, but IDK... not sure if I want that dude in charge or not.

They called Bush a cowboy, Trump 'trumps' him in just about all categories or ways to be considered a "cowboy."

Old 12-05-2015, 05:41 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,227,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Oh, please, wrecked, tell us of her accomplishments as senator and sos. Please?

Of course, you thought obambo was accomplished enough and look what that got us - homosexual marriage and terrorism.

Right. 911 happened on Obama's watch.

I don't know why the GOPeer's are complaining about Trump. Most Libs I know will vote for him over Clinton.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:49 PM

17,349 posts, read 11,302,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
Well. if she bothered to campaign, maybe more people would recall that aspect.
Oh yes, so she can brag about the Arab Spring fiasco and Benghazi. I'm not sure what she did as senator other than show up to work once in a while and pretend she was interested in current affairs.

Old 12-05-2015, 06:00 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,954,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

... It is good to see the liberals squirm though. It is like a card game and you know that whatever you have, it is better than your opponent. Maybe with the way Dems are turning away from Hillary, the GOP feels like they could run a old dog and win.
If you think liberals are "squirming" you are very mistaken. They are DELIGHTED Donald Trump is leading the pack that is known as the Republican Klown Kar.

Old 12-05-2015, 06:01 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,954,459 times
Although the OP referenced this memo as a way to discredit Trump, it's pretty obvious when reading it the GOP know they have a serious problem on their hands and are encouraging candidates to adopt Trump's style. A few highlights:

"Trump has risen because voters see him as authentic, independent, direct, firm,--- and believe he can’t be bought. These are the same character traits our candidates should be advancing in 2016" (sorry, but that's going to be hard to do when the candidates are well rehearsed, owned by their donors and speak out of both sides of their mouths)

"Consider doing some of the jobs the workers do in the machine shops, small businesses, and
factories you visit. Have the employee show you what they do and then try to do it. This changes the visual
narrative so it’s more personal and engaging." (Like those photo ops of Paul Ryan at the soup kitchen sink making believe he was washing dishes? How phony!)

"Trump Rises Because People Understand Him. Trump is saying that the Emperor has no clothes and he
challenges our politically correct times. Our candidates shouldn’t miss this point. Don’t insult key voter cohorts
by ignoring that America has significant problems and that Trump is offering some basic solutions.
Understand
the populist points Trump makes and ride that wave."

Complete memo here: [scribd]291976357[/scribd]

Old 12-05-2015, 06:10 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,756,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
If you think liberals are "squirming" you are very mistaken. They are DELIGHTED Donald Trump is leading the pack that is known as the Republican Klown Kar.
I think the left is happy like you said, I think he's gonna split the vote the way Ross Perot did back in the 90's and Hiliary is gonna get elected.

I've got bets out with a couple of people, I was for sure a Repub was gonna be in office in the next go around, but I think Trump will probably get the GOP nom and Hilary is gonna wind up winning, as much as we like our loud mouth boorish go-getter types like Trump I think most people tend to be middle of the road and not sure about having a loose cannon like Trump in office.

Old 12-05-2015, 06:12 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,836,728 times
Viva La Trump!

Old 12-05-2015, 06:15 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,226,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Oh yes, so she can brag about the Arab Spring fiasco and Benghazi. I'm not sure what she did as senator other than show up to work once in a while and pretend she was interested in current affairs.
Her main achievement as Senator was voting for the war that shes against.

Old 12-05-2015, 06:31 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,206,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Yep. Hillary must do the happy dance every time the Trump Traveling Circus is on TV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections