Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 06:59 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,833,144 times

Advertisements

Well he is certainly good at memorizing his talking points. He has good charisma, which certainly attracts voters on a platform without a single other candidate with 'charisma' on either side. But I do question his authenticity.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:00 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,427,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
His eyes are mischievous. He just doesn't look trusthworthy.
He is manipulative but he is not as slick as people would want you to believe, he just says what ever his advisors tell him too, he is not completely robotic like Clinton though

Old 12-14-2015, 07:02 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,477,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
And why do Liberals prop up Rubio as having the best chance at winning.
Do they hate this country or something?
Well, look at their candidate, Hillary. Yes, they hate America!

Also, Rubio has a creepy fake smile. I'm not a fan either.

Trump 2016!

Old 12-14-2015, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Well he is certainly good at memorizing his talking points. He has good charisma, which certainly attracts voters on a platform without a single other candidate with 'charisma' on either side. But I do question his authenticity.
When you look at the people supporting him and his specific policy proposals in the Senate you will realize he is just as (if not more) corrupt as your average politician.

What angers me is he can willfully send people to die for his donors with out any hint of guilt on his face.

He smiles at us taking our hard earned money for his corporate donors while he laughs with his family and friends for Christmas dinner. F*ck this guy

Old 12-14-2015, 07:03 PM

856 posts, read 704,540 times
Marco Rubio has demonstrated that he is someone who believes in free markets and limited government. While I generally prefer candidates with more experience when it comes to the presidency, Rubio has proven that he has a strong grasp of the issues and the judgement to be a good President.

To respond to what the OP has said:

1. Every candidate has donors except for Donald Trump. There is no evidence to suggest Senator Rubio is owned by his donors.

2. My most measurements, Marco Rubio is one of the five leading contenders in a field of fifteen.

3. I happen to disagree with Marco Rubio on Syria. I think we should stay out of Syria because the United States should not be getting involved in a civil war where both sides are evil. However, on most of the foreign policy issues, Marco Rubio has proven he has sound judgement and is capable of protecting the homeland.

4. The only Republican candidate who hates America is Donald Trump. Trump doesn't support capitalism, he doesn't support immigrants, he doesn't support free speech, he hates America.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Well, look at their candidate, Hillary. Yes, they hate America!

Also, Rubio has a creepy fake smile. I'm not a fan either.

Trump 2016!
Trump is not owned and is taking it to the establishment, His personally my favorite

Old 12-14-2015, 07:05 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,338,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Unlike Trump, Rubio would actually beat Hillary.
Yep. He's not my first choice but like I said in another thread, an establishment Republican is still worlds better than Hillary or God forbid Sanders.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
Marco Rubio has demonstrated that he is someone who believes in free markets and limited government. While I generally prefer candidates with more experience when it comes to the presidency, Rubio has proven that he has a strong grasp of the issues and the judgement to be a good President.

1. Every candidate has donors except for Donald Trump. There is no evidence to suggest Senator Rubio is owned by his donors.

2. My most measurements, Marco Rubio is one of the five leading contenders in a field of fifteen.

3. I happen to disagree with Marco Rubio on Syria. I think we should stay out of Syria because the United States should not be getting involved in a civil war where both sides are evil. However, on most of the foreign policy issues, Marco Rubio has proven he has sound judgement and is capable of protecting the homeland.

4. The only Republican candidate who hates America is Donald Trump. Trump doesn't support capitalism, he doesn't support immigrants, he doesn't support free speech, he hates America.
Okay, for one all his policy proposals are in line with his donors
2, he loves big government wanting to extend NSA spying and criticized Cruz for voting against MORE MILITARY SPENDING. Trump at least wants to invest in homeless hungry Vets at home, not increasing their casualty rate
3, he supports capitalism for a few big businesses crushing competition in favor of a few monopolies

It's fine if you don't support Trump but please don't believe Rubio's charismatic lies

Old 12-14-2015, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Yep. He's not my first choice but like I said in another thread, an establishment Republican is still worlds better than Hillary or God forbid Sanders.
If he wins the primaries, fine, but don't support him in said Primaries please.
Anyone can beat Clinton with the right attitude.
And honestly despite what he says, there's not much difference between him and Hillary

Old 12-14-2015, 07:15 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,942,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post

Seriously? There's nothing BUT evidence of that. An eye opening account of Rubio:

Marco Rubio, Tea Party pretty boy | Miami New Times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections