Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 09:48 PM

1,733 posts, read 952,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Yep. He's not my first choice but like I said in another thread, an establishment Republican is still worlds better than Hillary or God forbid Sanders.

Nope, they are one and the same. Establishment RINO's need to go. They have done nothing but capitulate on darn near every single issue.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:49 PM

13,560 posts, read 10,394,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I just don't believe him, you can say I'm wrong but a conservative supports small government, not government that intrudes on your privacy, wastes tax payer money for large wars, and gives free cash in the form of bailouts to the big banks
Oh really? Conservatives say they are for small government, until they want big government to act on the issues they deem necessary for government intervention.

Look at Rubio. He wants to do away with marriage equality, after the Supreme Court has ruled that it is permitted and constitutional. He wants to do away with a woman's constitutional right to an abortion? How is that for small government? He might be a young man but he has reactionary tendencies.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:58 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,464,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Oh really? Conservatives say they are for small government, until they want big government to act on the issues they deem necessary for government intervention.

Look at Rubio. He wants to do away with marriage equality, after the Supreme Court has ruled that it is permitted and constitutional. He wants to do away with a woman's constitutional right to an abortion? How is that for small government? He might be a young man but he has reactionary tendencies.

I agree, that's why I said I hate Rubio

Old 12-14-2015, 10:00 PM

Trump had an amazing night in Vegas, Rubio could not pull off a single one of his rallies. Trumped talked about corruption while Rubio would be defending it

Old 12-14-2015, 10:06 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,351,143 times
Quote:
Trump had an amazing night in Vegas, Rubio could not pull off a single one of his rallies. Trumped talked about corruption while Rubio would be defending it
I can guarantee you Trump has done things a million times more corrupt than Rubio ever will. You don't become a billionaire and a businessman of Trumps stature without getting your hands very dirty.

Old 12-14-2015, 10:18 PM
JRR

8,191 posts, read 5,707,501 times
Quote:
Rubio will lose because he cant use the one line only Trump can use against her, 'My only constituents are the American people, not my donors'
Just my opinion: The only constituent that Trump has a real interest in representing is Donald Trump.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
I can guarantee you Trump has done things a million times more corrupt than Rubio ever will. You don't become a billionaire and a businessman of Trumps stature without getting your hands very dirty.
Not true, Rubio is only interested in doing what his donors tell him (and nothing else) for his own political ambitions.
If Trump becomes president he will lose money, it would have been easier for him to buy politicians like Rubio for extre cash. Rubio certainly loves doing what he is told and f**king over the American people

Old 12-15-2015, 05:19 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,225,768 times
Quote:
Not true, Rubio is only interested in doing what his donors tell him (and nothing else) for his own political ambitions.
If Trump becomes president he will lose money, it would have been easier for him to buy politicians like Rubio for extre cash. Rubio certainly loves doing what he is told and f**king over the American people

One vote for Rubio is a vote for Zuckerberg and unlimited immigration and H-1Bs. What gets me about special interest is they cannot run themselves; they could never withstand the scrutiny that we give Presidential candidates. So they hire puppets; that then tell us that they are working for us (sure; we see how they work for us) - just keep the large jar of Vaseline handy!

Old 12-15-2015, 05:28 AM

12,058 posts, read 6,608,862 times
Rubio's brother-in-law was in prison for being a drug kingpin. He was Rubio's mentor as a teenager and has kept close ties to the Rubio family. This would sink him in the general election.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:33 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,083,591 times
Wait, your all auditioning for a shot at SNL, or maybe just pimply 15 year old? One measly poll shows Rubio besting Clinton. Now this parody. Can the Carson is brain dead, he is homophobic, twin of this thread be far behind? Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections