Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Agree With Trump's Decision to Skip Fox Debate
Yes - MSM is worthless 54 26.21%
No - Trump should participate 33 16.02%
Doesn't matter, He Will Win Election 55 26.70%
Good Riddance 64 31.07%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 05:47 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Well..........

How many of you plan to watch Fox Debate without Trump there?

ahh yes. I thought so.
I will. I am actually looking forward to hearing what the other candidates have to say so I can narrow down my choice better prior to our primary.

Old 01-26-2016, 05:48 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Trump has just shown our enemies around the world what terrifies him. Megan Kelly.

Hilarious. If he wasn't the laughingstock of the world before, he surely will be now.
Putin is laughing his ass off as are all the other world leaders.

Kim Jong-un just put this tweet out

Kim Jong-un ‏@_Kim_Jongun 20 min ago
That Ronald Trump. Bad debater. What a little scared *****. I walk all over him.

5,381 posts, read 2,842,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It's a "wise move" for the front runner of one of the major political parties to skip a debate because he's afraid of the moderator? In what alternate universe do you live?

No one is going to watch Trump's little to-do except the cult members, and he already has those brain dead voters locked up. This is a profoundly stupid move on his part. But on the plus side, maybe, just maybe, there will be some substance at the debate now.
Future Headlines

"Trump refuses to meet with Angela Merkel, says she has blood coming out of wherever"

"Trump refuses to attend funeral of [Insert name of Leader of Ally] because 'he's a maniac, and reminds me of a child molester!'"

Yeah, THIS is how a "real leader" deals with conflict!

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times
Quote:
Indeed. Trump makes MSM irrelevant.
As Fox has chosen to be throughout this campaign.

Options 1 and 3 in the poll are both valid, but 1 sends an essential message and is what any truly strong leader would do.

People are aghast because they've never seen a strong political leader in their lives.

5,045 posts, read 7,421,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
The dude is nutty. What some of you see in him is beyond me.
They see an unabashed savior of the besieged "White Race." That's all that matters to them, they don't even notice that he's insincere. That's how you get ahead in business, tell people what they want to hear. Total shyster. And he knows his base is gullible and can play them like nobody's business. Especially evangelicals, they will back anyone who talks the talk, no matter how sleazy (think Ted Haggard, Jimmy Swaggart, the Bakkers, etc., etc.).

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
What a chicken, can't even face a meanie news anchor. You left off "good riddance".
Yes, of course-

Hillary and Obama participated in MANY FOX sponsored debates!

Obama and Hillary have never taken a direct question from an unbiased source in their political career. It is hilarious that libs are criticizing Trump for not participating in a debate in which a "moderator" has clearly shown personal animosity and bias.

When a moderator shows personal bias, they cease to be a true "moderator".

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
He confirmed he will not be there and will likely hold his own event in Iowa. This guy has got some huge balls. If he was skipping it just because of Megyn Kelly, I'd say he should go to the debate, but when Fox openly is mocking him I think it gives him a really good excuse to tell them to **** off
Trump posted his poll about doing the Fox debate BEFORE they publically mocked him, not after. He brought the mocking on himself by being cantankerous and expecting special treatment.

Old 01-26-2016, 05:49 PM

7,826 posts, read 4,570,108 times
Why anyone would be intimidated by a world-class idiot like Megyn Kelly is beyond me, yet here we sit...

Old 01-26-2016, 05:50 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times
Quote:
Well..........

How many of you plan to watch Fox Debate without Trump there?

ahh yes. I thought so.
I'll be watching Trump's alternative event....and so will millions of others.

Old 01-26-2016, 05:50 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Don't know who this Trumpf fellow is, but if you wish to vote on Donald Trump telling MSM to to go helll, something that no other candidate has kahunas to do, then you can vote on it here.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ell-skips.html
If elected, I wonder if he will make presidential decisions based on his twitter followers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections