Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2016, 12:07 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times

Advertisements

Mr. Trump will do fine. He needs to overcome the fear of 5'5" blonde mediocre bleeding "journalists" if he is going to defeat ISIS, stop Mexican rapists and so on.

Fox tells Trump: Kelly will be debate moderator | TheHill

Mick

Old 01-24-2016, 12:21 PM

286 posts, read 150,286 times
Has he taken to Twitter yet calling Fox losers and dopes with low ratings?

Old 01-24-2016, 12:31 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Why wouldn't Trump welcome Kelly? He got a big surge in polling after their first encounter.

But no matter. IMO, both will play nice with each other this time. Kelly, most likely, has figured that gotcha questions don't affect Trump's standing and she has a lot to lose should it go bad. Furthermore during their first encounters, the TV punditry was still predicting that Trump wouldn't last. None of them, think that now, though some still won't admit it like George Will.

Old 01-24-2016, 12:37 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,231,938 times
Kelly lost a lot of viewers and respect after getting her marching orders to attack Trump. Trump teaches people how to treat him by exposing them. She doesn't want to have to grovel for weeks after again so she will behave.

Old 01-24-2016, 12:41 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Trump's tactics here are remarkably similar to those used by the leftist political correctness thugs and bullies who try to intimidate and marginalize anyone who dares to confront or defy them, usually with a goal of seeing the targets of their wrath either fired or having their careers effectively ruined.

Seriously, have we not seen enough of this kind of nonsense already? Do we really want more of this? I don't think so.

Old 01-24-2016, 12:54 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,607,867 times
Trump loses AGAIN.

Old 01-24-2016, 01:07 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Mr. Trump will do fine. He needs to overcome the fear of 5'5" blonde mediocre bleeding "journalists" if he is going to defeat ISIS, stop Mexican rapists and so on.

Fox tells Trump: Kelly will be debate moderator | TheHill

Mick
We hope somebody tells her the difference between a debate moderator and a news interview. That hold your hand up question was off the charts in unprofessionalism. No person in America should EVER have to pledge how they are going to vote. I sometimes make my final decision when I am handed the voting ballot. I used to watch her program but her performance at the debate turned my stomach. I had never realized before how unprofessional she is and how slanted her questions are. Trump has nothing to do with how I feel but I have yet to see even one real debate in all the debates that have been held. It is like a side show circus. Separating the candidates is stupid too. All candidates running should get equal time and the same questions. Pointed questions have no place in a real debate. Moderators should always be neutral even if they don't like what is being said. The debate should never be about the moderator. And get rid of that sex card. A competent lady never needs it or uses it. Somebody needs to tell Hillary about that!

Old 01-24-2016, 01:11 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,628,268 times
Unbothered. She won't keep him from gaining traction or becoming president.

Old 01-24-2016, 01:12 PM

99,611 posts, read 4,494,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
We hope somebody tells her the difference between a debate moderator and a news interview. That hold your hand up question was off the charts in unprofessionalism. No person in America should EVER have to pledge how they are going to vote. I sometimes make my final decision when I am handed the voting ballot. I used to watch her program but her performance at the debate turned my stomach. I had never realized before how unprofessional she is and how slanted her questions are. Trump has nothing to do with how I feel but I have yet to see even one real debate in all the debates that have been held. It is like a side show circus. Separating the candidates is stupid too. All candidates running should get equal time and the same questions. Pointed questions have no place in a real debate.
They don't??

Old 01-24-2016, 01:17 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by merv1225 View Post
They don't??
Trump supporters regard asking Trump pointed questions, especially about his prior comments and actions, to be entirely inappropriate, unprofessional and off-limits, as the previous poster explained.

The supporters of Barack Obama regard him as similarly off limits. Of course in those instances, anyone who asks Obama anything that he does not have a canned answer ready for is called a bigot or a racist. I would expect the Trump supporters to start casting similarly vile and baseless insults towards Kelly here shortly, if they have not already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections