Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2016, 02:40 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times

Advertisements

I love it !!! Puts the lies that Trump is a racist in the toilet minds of slobbering fools trash receptacle.

NBRA Chair Frances Rice detailed the group’s reasoning further, saying that over the last 60 years, Democrats have run black communities into the ground, turning them into “economic and social wastelands.”

"GO TRUMP" the uniter in chief who offers everyone the same deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 03:17 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,331,437 times
Talk about being on the plantation...

Old 02-29-2016, 03:22 PM

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Talk about being on the plantation...
so you would call them Uncle Toms? sad Keeping a brother down

Old 02-29-2016, 03:29 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,173,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Perhaps you ought to explore the rolls of the National Black Republican Association, they are limited, I know they certainly don't speak for the black Republicans I know. This is Francis Rice's opinion only, although I'm sure this will take on a life of its own just like the endorsement of Jerry Falwell, Jr.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:31 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
I'm amused at how giddy some of y'all get whenever a minority endorses Trump. Among other things, very amused.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:36 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
In other words, Frances Rice endorses Trump.

Leader of black Republicans sparks a backlash | HeraldTribune.com
this fact seems to be ignored by the thread.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:39 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I'm amused at how giddy some of y'all get whenever a minority endorses Trump. Among other things, very amused.
We simply bring it to the attention of the anti-Trumps that they are wrong when they say minorities will not support Trump. Actually, the anti-Trumps have a long standing record of being wrong in general.

A "uniter" rather than a "divider". The basic needs to American citizens of jobs and safety are only be discussed by Trump and should be a concern of all citizens despite their race, culture, religion, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

We don't need another "divider" as look what Obama has done to our nation.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:14 PM

62,997 posts, read 29,178,555 times
The border can be more secured than it is now. It will just take a president who gives a damn to do it. The physical barrier along 700 miles of our most porous border areas has already been approved by congress and should be built.

Where U.S.-Mexico border fence is tall, it works

Old 02-29-2016, 05:21 PM

7,840 posts, read 9,206,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
We simply bring it to the attention of the anti-Trumps that they are wrong when they say minorities will not support Trump. Actually, the anti-Trumps have a long standing record of being wrong in general.

A "uniter" rather than a "divider". The basic needs to American citizens of jobs and safety are only be discussed by Trump and should be a concern of all citizens despite their race, culture, religion, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

We don't need another "divider" as look what Obama has done to our nation.
One wacky old woman who endorses Trump does not indicate that "minorities" support Trump any more than Herbert Cain or Ben Carson running in a few GOP primaries indicate that Blacks make up anything but a tiny percentage of Republican voters.

How many Blacks actually belong to this NBRA? 100? 1,000? 10,000? 100,000?
How many Blacks are registered as Republicans? Check out the GOP debates, town meetings or convention tapes YouTube or on TV, and I bet you'll be able to count the number of Blacks in any random screen shot of the audience on the fingers of 1 hand ... and likely have a finger or two left over, and in many cases, you'll have all five left over.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:50 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
If you say so, but I'm not nearly old enough to have attended one of those events.

On the other hand, a more relevant comparison from modern times would be the cheering at Obama's massive rallies in 2008.
If you know how to find YouTube you can see footage of the rallies at Nuremberg. Bush Knew how to use "the google" so this task should be achievable for teabggers too. Were they cheering for hate at the Obama rallies? I think not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections