Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2016, 02:02 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,342,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Really.
You are blind to the obvious facts I just presented you then. Nice comeback.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2016, 02:04 PM

Yep. Christie hates Trump. He was just assaulting his character and everything about him a month ago and now they are buddies? Wonder how much that cost Trump. Trump is obviously scared of Super Tuesday and is paying people off to endorse him. What a pathetic fraud.

Old 02-27-2016, 02:06 PM

25,967 posts, read 22,149,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I doubt many would be surprised. She obviously for good reason I might add, is going to support the candidate that says they will control the illegals. As I have said before and will continue, endorsements really do not bring in votes but they are nice to have for bragging rights.
I lived for 6 years in the Tucson area and she certainly does have good reason as do the majority of people who have to put up with the illegals in AZ and what they do to the state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Christie hates Trump. He hated him just a few weeks ago and now he's endorsing him? Only one thing makes people do a complete 180 like that...money. Or in Christie's case, possibly donuts.
Actually, dexter75, there are people that have integrity. They don't make lies about people, they aren't bought off with money and they have a positive attitude toward competition rather than just being hateful about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Christie and Trump have been friends for years. Their wives and kids are quite close. When competing against each other, it's normal to try to disparage your opponents in a political race.

It's interesting how many governors are starting to get on the Trump train.
I think "competition" is a new thing for dexter75. One doesn't "hate" their opponents just because they are their opponents.

If an election could be bought, Bush would be Trump's place. I was actually happy to see Bush go down for that reason. It gave me hope.

The dirtiest candidate is Cruz and he is self-destructing, "reaping what he has sown" so everything seems to be playing out in a fair way and hopefully that continues with the nomination of Donald Trump for POTUS.

Old 02-27-2016, 02:06 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,727,212 times
Quote:
You are blind to the obvious facts I just presented you then. Nice comeback.
It's clear now.

Millennial.

Old 02-27-2016, 02:09 PM

25,967 posts, read 22,149,005 times
Quote:
Yep. Christie hates Trump. He was just assaulting his character and everything about him a month ago and now they are buddies? Wonder how much that cost Trump. Trump is obviously scared of Super Tuesday and is paying people off to endorse him. What a pathetic fraud.
If elections could be bought, Bush would be in Trump's place. Also, the use of "hate" has made the word very ineffective.

The only really pathetic candidate is Cruz and he is getting his too as he self-destructs.

It is looking good! Can't wait until Super Tuesday. It will be SUPER!

Old 02-27-2016, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Actually, dexter75, there are people that have integrity. They don't make lies about people, they aren't bought off with money and they have a positive attitude toward competition rather than just being hateful about.

I think "competition" is a new thing for dexter75. One doesn't "hate" their opponents just because they are their opponents.
Its one thing to be in a competition with someone, but to destroy their character and basically call them a terrible human being? That was obvious hate for Trump and Christie magically starts singing Trump's praises less than a month later? Please. He was paid off. Trump knows how to buy people's support, he even brags about it.

Old 02-27-2016, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
If elections could be bought, Bush would be in Trump's place. Also, the use of "hate" has made the word very ineffective.

The only really pathetic candidate is Cruz and he is getting his too as he self-destructs.

It is looking good! Can't wait until Super Tuesday. It will be SUPER!
Bush has $9 BILLION dollars? LOL. That had to be a joke right? If you don't think elections aren't bought, you must be new to politics.

Old 02-27-2016, 02:14 PM

22,194 posts, read 19,479,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
Yep. and yep. and 14 Electoral College Votes. and all those NJ voters looking for direction.

Used to be that the 1st state governor that threw in for a candidate became that guy's V.P.

Quid Pro Quo?

Hard to say but what was it? Christie didn't do it for DIXIE.

My opinion, Trump is a captain of industry and his management style will be to point his cabinet toward a goal and let 'em loose. Trump knows what he doesn't know so I don't think he is going to micromanage.
Why do people post such asinine things such as to suggest Chrstie will help Trump win in NJ in a Genereal..

Old 02-27-2016, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Why do people post such asinine things such as to suggest Chrstie will help Trump win in NJ in a Genereal..
Because it worked for Rubio to win SC when Nikki Haley endorsed him...oh wait...

Old 02-27-2016, 02:32 PM

17,349 posts, read 11,302,046 times
Quote:
Wonder how much Trump paid her.
Probably not as much as Hilary is paying you to be here 24/7 stirring the pot with endless and constant anti Trump propaganda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections