Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2016, 04:57 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Trump doesn't have a combover--it's an unfortunate, very odd hairline.
Oh it's a combover all right. Origami style.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2016, 04:58 PM

300 posts, read 267,566 times
There is two sides of the republican party. One that actually cares about the lives of Americans, and two, the ones that obviously care about the well being of their corporate interests. You can see the shakeup happening.

Old 02-27-2016, 04:58 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,976,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
First I was getting paid by Cruz and now its Hillary? Somebody please tell me how to get paid for this?! Im just doing it on my own lol. People can make dozens of anti Cruz and Rubio posts a day but I can't make anti-Trump posts?
Notice that most Trump supporters engage in personal attacks instead of discussing the actual topic. Notice I said "most". Some, I assume are balanced posters.

Ignore their personal attacks. All they are doing is flaming and some of them are doing it on purpose with ulterior motives. Keep stating the facts about Trump. There are inconvenient truths they wish we would never post. Too bad.

Old 02-27-2016, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
you're right--but you know he's very looks conscious......

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/En...134621-don.jpg
If he wears his hair like that for the rest of the Campaign I hay consider voting for him.

Old 02-27-2016, 05:09 PM

273 posts, read 140,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Notice that most Trump supporters engage in personal attacks instead of discussing the actual topic. Notice I said "most". Some, I assume are balanced posters.

Ignore their personal attacks. All they are doing is flaming and some of them are doing it on purpose with ulterior motives. Keep stating the facts about Trump. There are inconvenient truths they wish we would never post. Too bad.
Sugah, let's be fair....the detractors, such as yourself, have basically been wrong EVERY step of the way...let's recap

Spring 2015 "Trump will never run, he isn't a viable candidate"....WRONG

"Trump will be finished by the Summer"....WRONG
"Trump will be done by Labor Day"....WRONG
"....done by Halloween"....WRONG
"....done by the Holidays"....WRONG
"He will never win a primary"....WRONG

Let me ask, if he gets sworn in, will you still be making predictions?

Old 02-27-2016, 05:11 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
I've read many more insults from the left than the right in here by far.

Old 02-27-2016, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schvuggie View Post
Sugah, let's be fair....the detractors, such as yourself, have basically been wrong EVERY step of the way...let's recap

Spring 2015 "Trump will never run, he isn't a viable candidate"....WRONG

"Trump will be finished by the Summer"....WRONG
"Trump will be done by Labor Day"....WRONG
"....done by Halloween"....WRONG
"....done by the Holidays"....WRONG
"He will never win a primary"....WRONG

Let me ask, if he gets sworn in, will you still be making predictions?
Of course. He will get impeached or be a one term president. If he gets reelected I'll say he is the worst president in history. Where have I heard that before?

Old 02-27-2016, 05:24 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,952,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Christie hates Trump. He hated him just a few weeks ago and now he's endorsing him? Only one thing makes people do a complete 180 like that...money. Or in Christie's case, possibly donuts.

Christie is a cop?

Probably bacon cheeseburgers, pizzas, ice cream, fudge brownies, etc.

Seriously ... isn't it amazing that the guy underwent Bariatric Surgery ... and he's still fat???

Old 02-27-2016, 05:28 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
No surprise there. Sheriff Arpaio. Where are you ? Didn't know she is now a former... Hmmm

Old 02-27-2016, 05:29 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Oh it's a combover all right. Origami style.

No balding, no combover. Besides, it's going in the wrong direction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections