Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 03:55 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump says he will pay the legal fees and tells supporters to physically attack protesters. He also highlights Putin's admiration for him.

Trump:
You typical lying distorter of fact and Truth.

Here is Trump quote, at Rally Today - "There are reports some Here, Today, in our audience. Who plan on throwing Tomatoes at me , on Stage. If they do, knock the crap out of 'um. I will pay all your legal fees."

I totally Agree with Trump.....and BTW, no idiot threw any tomatoes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2016, 03:59 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
They are generally more impressionable and don't really understand the nuances of free speech (humor, banter, satire) and would carry out whatever they're told more frequently.
Sounds just like the "Patriots".

Mick

Old 02-01-2016, 04:03 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post

"trump says he will pay the legal fees and tells supporters to physically attack protesters."

Here is Trump quote, at Rally Today - "There are reports some Here, Today, in our audience. Who plan on throwing Tomatoes at me , on Stage. If they do, knock the crap out of 'um. I will pay all your legal fees."

You are incorrect regarding the post being a "lying distorter of fact and Truth":

in your quote "I will pay all your legal fees" is equivalent to "trump says he will pay the legal fees"; "knock the crap out of 'um" is equivalent to "physically attack protesters".

Nobody threw tomatoes because apparently nobody had tomatoes, it was a ploy by trump.

Old 02-01-2016, 04:04 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post

I totally Agree with Trump.....and BTW, no idiot threw any tomatoes.
Why you are personally attacking me based on a link I provided, I'm sure you can provide a link that disagrees with these sources?

The Latest: Christie says Cruz, Rubio not ready to lead - Las Vegas Sun News

Trump tells fans to 'knock the crap out of' any protesters with tomatoes [video] - twitchy.com twitchy.com

Trump Tells Crowd He’ll Pay Legal Fees if They ‘Knock the Crap Out of’ Protesters Preparing to Throw Tomatoes | Video | TheBlaze.com

Trump Encourages Ralliers to "Knock the Crap Out of" Protesters, Promises to Pay Legal Fees

Trump Tells Crowd to

Old 02-01-2016, 04:06 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
He may well be the perfect candidate in a nation where people think knowing what the Kardashians are doing is important and worth knowing.

this is the same : JERRY -JERRY-JERRY -following-

Old 02-01-2016, 04:11 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,731 times
Here is your own personal, distorted, taken completely out of context, Quote on this Thread Starter.

"Trump says he will pay the legal fees and tells supporters to physically attack protesters. He also highlights Putin's admiration for him."

A total distortion from truth of what Trump's statement was about.

Old 02-01-2016, 04:13 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
It sounds like you're making the "Stand Your Ground" defense which harkens back to Trump bragging that he could shoot someone and not lose his supporters. The circle is complete.
Naw, I only "stand my ground" when someone tries to toss tomato soup at me...

What a ridiculous topic this is to even chirp about, must be a slow day for some.

Old 02-01-2016, 04:24 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,139,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
One more day of stupid stuff coming out of Trump's mouth. He never has to get his hands dirty or say a coherent thought. No responsibilities. No worrying about stuff like actual policies. He can just jet from place to place saying whatever comes into his head and his fawning fans eat it up. They'll do his bidding cause he's..... the Donald.

Dude has one sweet, easy life. Most con men do. They know how to weasel the people who don't.

Sounds EXACTLY like obama.............

Old 02-01-2016, 04:25 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
It is a crime and if you can prevent it when you see it about to happen, why not step up, if you have the courage. Anyone caught throwing something at a candidate is going to be arrested. Nothing wrong with a little crime prevention if a left hook can alter the trajectory of the object thrown. Go for it.

Old 02-01-2016, 04:26 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,742,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr5 View Post
Sounds EXACTLY like obama.............
Bingo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections