Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If Trump, Rubio and Cruz are the remaining choices, who do you choose?
Trump 52 59.09%
Rubio 23 26.14%
Cruz 13 14.77%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 12:07 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,708,167 times

Advertisements

Assuming everyone who wanted to answer the poll would vote for one of the three... priceless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2016, 12:11 PM

15,539 posts, read 10,524,428 times
I didn't vote. I like Rubio and Trump. I have not decided yet. I've liked Rubio for a really long time and hoped that he would be president some day. I had also resigned myself to the fact that nothing was ever going to be done about illegal immigration. (long story, I live in a border state, they are costing me a fortune in taxes). Then Trump shows up, someone I always joked about. And, while he's rude and crude, he's probably our last chance to actually do something about it. I'm really torn.

Old 02-04-2016, 12:15 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,170,318 times
I detest Trump but Rubio is just too eager, he hasnt managed anything, and I would never vote for Cruz. Its seems though they will be the GOP choices.

Old 02-04-2016, 12:17 PM

677 posts, read 654,176 times
I'd sooner vote for a steaming pile of excrement than any of the 3. But if a gun were to my head and I had to choose from among them ... I am least offended by Rubio, I am most confident of beating Trump in a general election.

Old 02-04-2016, 01:18 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,126,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
have been leaning toward Rubio since day one, but had a few others I was watching. At one point I liked Paul and still love Carly, but seeing how the race is shaping up I am committed to Rubio. He isn't everything I like, one being he hasn't been a governor, but he is still the best of the lot and will be able to work from both sides of the aisle better than others. He also has a better understanding of foreign affairs

It doesn't concern the Rubio followers that he cannot handle his own finances and He doesn't show up for the job he now has?? I would rather vote for a bigmouth that even if he did 1/10th of what he says, he can straighten out our debt, make good deals for our country and I know already he has always been a workaholic so he will always be on the job.....
I didn't realize "NICE" was a prerequisite for the job....Already had 7 years of that & how is that working out for us???

Old 02-04-2016, 01:19 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,191,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Who would you choose of the three?
I'd rather vote 3rd Party, even if it means Billary or Slanders gets elected.

Old 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,126,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I detest Trump but Rubio is just too eager, he hasnt managed anything, and I would never vote for Cruz. Its seems though they will be the GOP choices.

Rubio is Fox's choice

Old 02-04-2016, 01:27 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,847,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Trump! I never get tired of hearing him saying stupid stuff. Evidently his fans never tire of it either.
The media are praying for the ratings blitz that would come from a season of Reality President!

Someone suggested that after Trump told Iowans that he might come back and buy a farm, that maybe Trump should shop an updated version of a Green Acres Reality Show to the networks. I can definitely see Malania in the Eva Gabor role. It would be AWESOME. Now THAT is something I could vote for!

Old 02-04-2016, 01:55 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,682,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
The media are praying for the ratings blitz that would come from a season of Reality President!

Someone suggested that after Trump told Iowans that he might come back and buy a farm, that maybe Trump should shop an updated version of a Green Acres Reality Show to the networks. I can definitely see Malania in the Eva Gabor role. It would be AWESOME. Now THAT is something I could vote for!
I think it is a winner and would be if he wasn't running too. It could be a political farm and he could raise hogs with names like Hillary, Marco, Jeb, Ted. We could watch them feed at the trough. He could feed them the latest legislation and comment on it.
But the cows is where the real fun could be had. Carly why the long face ? I know, you would rather milk the people.

Old 02-04-2016, 01:56 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,196,748 times
Rubio soft of immigration.. it will be the same ole.. same ole.. nothing change..Establishment loves him..

Cruz off the list for lying.

Trump is being hammered on all the news stations for the last two days.. meaning they don't want Trump changing the corruption... they want things as they are.. deceitful, anti-birthright, blurred borders and power to the people in high places.. WE THE PEOPLE need it to change and make America Great Again..

Carson is also a good choice but Cruz damaged him in Iowa with his greedy lies to get votes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections