Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 09:00 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
"class" is not going to free the sailors or prevent them from being captured. You also don't need class to build a wall. You need a backhoe, lots of cement and backbone.
Acting like Honey-BooBoo isn't the answer either. A solid statesman and not a showman are what we need. Donald Trump is a classless old man with a lot of money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2016, 10:28 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
"It started yesterday."? What took you so long? All the other geezers probably showed up yesterday.

I wonder though, do they have "mail in" ballots? We have those in KS for elections. We don't have a primary but a caucus so can't do that and have to show up to get a ballot or so the instructions say on the internet.

Good for you. I haven't looked to see how Trump is predicted to do in TN. That is a beautiful state! Been through a few times.

Thank you for taking the time to help move us toward making America Great Again!
10 of the 14 states that vote on March 1 have some form of early voting. I can't stand on lines so I always vote early and since I'm retired I can vote in the daytime. I know from previous times, the people at the polling place told me it is busy at lunchtime and when the polling place opens.

I just assumed it would be more crowded on the first day of early voting. And, you know, I wanted to watch cable TV news the day after Trump won NH.

Old 02-11-2016, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Are you talking about Cruz? If so, you aren't the only one thinking that:

</title> <link rel="profile" href="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11" /> <link rel="pingback" href="http://www.dailynewsbin.com/xmlrpc.php" /> <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://13458-presscdn-0-97.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/css/bootstrap
Opinion: Ted Cruz is the Most Dangerous Man in America - RYOT News
Proof Positive Of Ted Cruz' Sociopathy | Crooks and Liars
Ted Cruz Is A Sociopathic Loose Cannon That Even Other Republicans Are Afraid Of

Really with that ^^^ along with everything else, it is obvious why voters are choosing Trump, well, when Cruz isn't cheating. Of course, Cruz tried to steal the ideas of Trump in order to rise but watch, the rise and fall of Ted Cruz being brought to you by none other than Trump!
You notice how now everyone and their mother is talking about a temporary ban on Muslim refugees...and yet not a single one of them will admit that Trump was right and no one in the media bothers to mention it.

Meanwhile Rubio is spouting off about his foreign policy experience and going unchallenged. What experience? Sitting around in the Senate and talking about it? Going overseas to fact find? He calls that experience?

Old 02-11-2016, 10:37 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
We will remember that when you vote for Hillary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
But you have.
I saw these replies coming down 6th Avenue in a cab.

Get new material--these retorts are as dried up as Trump's face.

Old 02-11-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I might post from inside the USF Sundome
Trump was in the town next to mine for a rally but I can't stand still for any length of time and was afraid I'd have to wait on line so I didn't go. You have to tell us how it went.

Old 02-12-2016, 04:16 AM

11,788 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
VFW disagrees. Blasted Trump over what he said about McCain.

Trump had four deferments and a BS medical exemption. He's a joke in the eyes of many in the military.

You refuse to answer questions when asked who you now support but continue to dribble incoherently went it comes to Trump.

Hillary was not in the military
Sanders was a conscientious objector

In fact - few running have had any military experience - Few 2016 Presidential Candidates Have Military Experience. Does That Matter? | The Daily Caller

So if that is your criteria - you may as well stay home. Almost all your points have been refuted and you still continue to babble.

Old 02-12-2016, 05:29 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Almost all your points have been refuted and you still continue to babble.
Refuted?

When any of the other candidates disrespect our former POWs, let me know. I have only seen Trump do it.

Old 02-12-2016, 05:31 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I might post from inside the USF Sundome
Yell out a few profanities and see how Trumpf deals with it. Bet he doesn't have enough self discipline filter/censor his own language.

Old 02-12-2016, 06:12 AM

11,788 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Refuted?

When any of the other candidates disrespect our former POWs, let me know. I have only seen Trump do it.

It's funny how different people perceive things. My uncle is a POW and did not take offense to the comment as he knew exactly what Trump was saying. A life long only vote Democrat - also a POW and he's not insulted but you are because you perceived the comment differently and in a different context.

Old 02-12-2016, 06:18 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This coming from someone who is afraid to tell us who they are voting for.
Once again, not everyone has one candidate they support at this juncture of the election cycle. Some do not make that decision until they are in the voting booth. This is not unusual. A very large chunk of the voters who do have someone they are pretty sure they will vote for say they are not firm in their choice and may still change their mind, depending on what happens. Not everyone latches on to one candidate, especially when there are many reasonable choices.

Frankly, as a Trump fan you ought to be glad for all that uncertainty and hope it continues. If there are just one or two non-Trump options left after March 1 his 33% of the vote may not be enough to be declared the winner. He is unlikely to gain a larger percentage. Trump's unfavorability rate is between 55-60%, depending on the poll, and when the strength of that unfavorability is measured Trump has the highest percentage that classify it as strong unfavorability. Those voters will not switch to Trump in the primary, and possibly even in the general election. I would think you would be cheering on Bush, as he is the only candidate whose unfavorability rate gets anywhere near Trump's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections