Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 12:32 AM

4,078 posts, read 2,341,276 times

Advertisements

As if we needed more proof Trump has no shame, class or decency. He also thinks the Pope is working with Mexico in a plot against the US to allow more illegals to come into the country? This guy is literally crazy, more so than the clueless idiots who support this reality show circus clown.

Trump Blasts Pope on Mexican Immigration, He

Old 02-15-2016, 12:37 AM

27,657 posts, read 16,147,064 times
It's not a conspiracy. It's openly discussed.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:40 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,671,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
As if we needed more proof Trump has no shame, class or decency. He also thinks the Pope is working with Mexico in a plot against the US to allow more illegals to come into the country? This guy is literally crazy, more so than the clueless idiots who support this reality show circus clown.

Trump Blasts Pope on Mexican Immigration, He
Fantastic !! Now I Fully support da Donald. The Pope is a glorified Fraud. Raised as catholic, but spared the delusion of that bogus teaching, I have witnessed in this Vatican deceitful symbol much bogus bull.

Seriously, Trump is more sapient than I thought.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:45 AM

6,232 posts, read 3,612,299 times
Why is it crazy? The Catholic Church has been utterly useless in combating poverty in Latin America, so their convenient solution is to use America as a safety valve. And I'm sure they're positively salivating at the idea of turning the United States into a Catholic country. The Catholic Church is an organization of regular human beings and like any organization they have an agenda. They are not above reproach. If they really want to help the people of Latin America they would approve birth control and abandon their philosophy of poverty worship (which is funny since they're one of the wealthiest institutions on the planet). I would never expect this though. Don't want to alienate their loyal Latin American flock by discouraging them from emigrating to El Norte. It's so much easier than encouraging revolution or going up against the entrenched, corrupt elites.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Fantastic !! Now I Fully support da Donald. The Pope is a glorified Fraud. Raised as catholic, but spared the delusion of that bogus teaching, I have witnessed in this Vatican deceitful symbol much bogus bull.

Seriously, Trump is more sapient than I thought.
Yea, well he can kiss his Latino vote (as if he really had that many) goodbye. There is also a large portion of the country yet to vote that is Catholic. This is easily the most stupid thing he's done to date in this race, and Im not even Catholic. Whats next? Is he going to insult the Dali Llama and challenge him to a Twitter war? Trump is a classless, tasteless piece of human excrement.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Yea, well he can kiss his Latino vote (as if he really had that many) goodbye. There is also a large portion of the country yet to vote that is Catholic. This is easily the most stupid thing he's done to date in this race, and Im not even Catholic. Whats next? Is he going to insult the Dali Llama and challenge him to a Twitter war? Trump is a classless, tasteless piece of human excrement.
No, pal, wrong on All counts. Trump is a rare Spot on Target, bullseye Straight Shooter. And he is Fearless regarding any pious person and/or organization he confronts. The man is Absolutely Tough and keenly aware..

Old 02-15-2016, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
No, pal, wrong on All counts. Trump is a rare Spot on Target, bullseye Straight Shooter. And he is Fearless regarding any pious person and/or organization he confronts. The man is Absolutely Tough and keenly aware..
Please. Trump is the biggest fraud to ever run for President. He's changed parties AT LEAST FIVE TIMES! Who does that? Oh yea, a flip-flopping reality show circus clown. He's a liberal RINO. You want to talk pious? You mean that phony video of Trump holding a bible and talking about God and religion in a last ditch effort to try and win Evangelical votes in Iowa? Talk about pathetic.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Please. Trump is the biggest fraud to ever run for President. He's changed parties AT LEAST FIVE TIMES! Who does that? Oh yea, a flip-flopping reality show circus clown. He's a liberal RINO. You want to talk pious? You mean that phony video of Trump holding a bible and talking about God and religion in a last ditch effort to try and win Evangelical votes in Iowa? Talk about pathetic.
Rave on. To No avail. I realize Trump is No Saint. But he has not Fooled people like your hero from Rome. I luv seeing you and yours in a tizzy over the Trumpster's latest Out of the Park, Home Run. This is so Fun.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:21 AM

6,232 posts, read 3,612,299 times
Quote:
I'm not concerned about the Latino vote. I'm concerned about the "American" vote which includes all citizens. You want to talk human excrement? What do you call a bunch of CHILD RAPISTS and their enablers who turn a blind eye to the abuse? Did you miss that entire scandal? It was more than a few isolated incidents. It was a worldwide phenomenon of crime and cover-ups. Absolutely disgusting. No regular club or organization could get away with that, but because they are "men of the cloth" they're treated with kid gloves.

Last edited by Kaphawoman; 02-15-2016 at 02:09 AM..

Old 02-15-2016, 01:38 AM

5,513 posts, read 5,243,362 times
[quote=dexter75;43013115]As if we needed more proof Trump has no shame, class or decency. He also thinks the Pope is working with Mexico in a plot against the US to allow more illegals to come into the country? This guy is literally crazy, more so than the clueless idiots who support this reality show circus clown.

You think it is shameful, low class, and indecent to want to protect your own country from the costs and negative social consequences of allowing in even MORE immigrants and refugees? I'd say those terms describe someone who would pushes further harm on the America's working class's income and future. Remember, most Americans want significantly LESS immigration--only 15% wanted more (https://samepagenation.com/2015/09/d...s-immigration/). It sure would be nice to have a President that understands the societal problems caused by open-door immigration, let alone the financial ones.

Have you not been following what is going on in Germany and France, where politicians were so eager to invite in tons of refugees--and are now paying the price? What exactly is wrong with Trump denouncing the Pope for pushing that exact agenda here, when our nation (particularly the Working Class) has already been crippled and bankrupted by our open borders?

Mexico of course is thrilled to send its citizens here--not only for Americans to pay for their families' needs, but also since most do send some money back to the homeland. And even though the Pope is doing exactly what all ultra-powerful people do (pushing his agenda on others), I don't have any respect for him either--what "godly" person would demand that dirt-poor women in poverty-stricken nations to reject contraception and abortion, and then offer NONE of his own kingdom's wealth to help pay all the costs of those children? Of course, the two don't have to collude; they simply both benefit from more immigrants and refugees coming to the U.S. Too bad America DOESN'T benefit; instead, we pay in many ways.

Since the Pope's kingdom/nation is in no danger of being overrun by foreigners whose support must come out of his annual budget, he naturally thinks the "godly" thing for OTHER nations to do, is let anyone on the planet come in and share the wealth (of the native-born taxpayers). Unfortunately, the new migrants cost a fortune for health care, law enforcement, basic living necessities, education, transportation, etc. Worse, the new migrants may not WANT to assimilate; they usually have huge levels of anger at their situations that comes out in violence in the streets of the host nation; and some are actually terrorists coming in under the cover of refugee status.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections