Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 05:48 AM

471 posts, read 621,299 times

Advertisements

1. Trump and his foreign eastern european wife. Just imagine the whitehouse full of eastern europeans bimbos who just want a green card.
2. Rubio and his colombian wife. Just imagine the whitehouse full of cubans and colombians, people eaten cuban food and listening to colombian music planning the next cocaine move.
3. An anchor canadian cuban baby with a gigantic chip on his shoulder who refuses to use his real name (Rafael) and his wife. His dad's name is Bienvenido Cruz. Rafael was still canadian until a few years ago when he quit his canadian citizenship. Most of his life he's been Canadian by heart.
4. Hillary Clinton and Bill. Eventhough there is no love in their relationship, they are the only full angloamericans with vast experience in politics at the whitehouse level. Hillary is the most experienced/ prepared of all candidates and Bill is one of the best performing president this country has ever had. True Americans. But lets face the truth, many people wont vote for her just because she is a woman.

Old 02-15-2016, 05:53 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,116,249 times
People are soooo jealous of someone married to a gold (and green card) digger who is rapidly aging and about to be traded in for a 1996 model, or a former cheerleader whose brother is a drug lord felon.

The only knock on Bill is that he missed the face.

Mick

Old 02-15-2016, 05:56 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,946,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiResident View Post
1. Trump and his foreign eastern european wife. Just imagine the whitehouse full of eastern europeans bimbos who just want a green card.
2. Rubio and his colombian wife. Just imagine the whitehouse full of cubans and colombians, people eaten cuban food and listening to colombian music planning the next cocaine move.
3. An anchor canadian cuban baby with a gigantic chip on his shoulder who refuses to use his real name (Rafael) and his wife. His dad's name is Bienvenido Cruz. Rafael was still canadian until a few years ago when he quit his canadian citizenship. Most of his life he's been Canadian by heart.
4. Hillary Clinton and Bill. Eventhough there is no love in their relationship, they are the only full angloamericans with vast experience in politics at the whitehouse level. Hillary is the most experienced/ prepared of all candidates and Bill is one of the best performing president this country has ever had. True Americans. But lets face the truth, many people wont vote for her just because she is a woman.
Believe me, her being a woman is not the reason many people will not to vote for her.

Old 02-15-2016, 06:04 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiResident View Post
1. Makes no sense.
2. Makes no sense.
3. Actually, Cruz is not an anchor baby or a natural born citizen.
4. Seriously? A Millennial's Guide to Bill Clinton's 20+ Sex Scandals - Fox Nation and From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Primer on Bill and Hillary Clinton Scandals - The Atlantic

"Bill is the best performing president this country has ever had", did that come from someone involved in his "sexcapades"?

I am a woman and I have zero respect for Hillary. I have a son in the military and I DO NOT want her as the Commander-in-Chief. People died because of Hillary's incompetence. It is time for her to be put out to pasture. She is a proven liability.

Sadly, there are some women who will vote for her only because she is a woman but we can't fix "stupid" so everyone else needs to get out and vote for the person that will Make America Great Again. Trump 2016!

Old 02-15-2016, 08:10 AM

5,278 posts, read 6,211,973 times
Actually Trumps wife had all her paper work in order before she was involved to him. She start with a work visa, did the mandatory trips back/forth to Europe and followed the established path. She actually earned citizenship within a year of marriage based on that process.

Rubio's BIL supposedly is a drug dealer but so was Clinton's brother. Bush's daughter has also had long-term drug issues so I'm sure if she was ever investigated/pulled over at the wrong moment she or an acquaintance would have been charged with some level of dealing/trafficking.

Cruz is Cruz. He certainly bears no resemblance to the painfully nice Canadian stereotype.

At a certain level I think Hillary being a woman (and married to a former President) are what prop her up. I hear she is just like my abuela...

Old 02-15-2016, 08:11 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
If Trump gets elected we'd have the first First Lady who has posed naked in men's magazines.

Donald Trump's wife Melania Trump would be the First Lady to pose in the NUDE | Daily Mail Online

Old 02-15-2016, 08:21 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
If Trump gets elected we'd have the first First Lady who has posed naked in men's magazines.

Donald Trump's wife Melania Trump would be the First Lady to pose in the NUDE | Daily Mail Online
Would his current father-in-law, a card carrying Communist, get a green card ya think?

Donald Trump's father-in-law is a Communist who looks exactly like him | Metro News

Old 02-15-2016, 08:26 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Would his current father-in-law, a card carrying Communist, get a green card ya think?

Donald Trump's father-in-law is a Communist who looks exactly like him | Metro News
Her father has a friendly face than Trump but I get your point.

Old 02-15-2016, 08:50 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
Actually Trumps wife had all her paper work in order before she was involved to him. She start with a work visa, did the mandatory trips back/forth to Europe and followed the established path. She actually earned citizenship within a year of marriage based on that process.

Rubio's BIL supposedly is a drug dealer but so was Clinton's brother. Bush's daughter has also had long-term drug issues so I'm sure if she was ever investigated/pulled over at the wrong moment she or an acquaintance would have been charged with some level of dealing/trafficking.

Cruz is Cruz. He certainly bears no resemblance to the painfully nice Canadian stereotype.

At a certain level I think Hillary being a woman (and married to a former President) are what prop her up. I hear she is just like my abuela...
I agree with the exception of "supposedly" on Rubio's BIL unless you have evidence that he was framed: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...33e_story.html

Quote:

And, this bothers you because?

This is an excellent article on Mrs. Trump covering her life, a must read for those who are not familiar with her: Melania Trump would be a first lady for the ages | New York Post

I don't care for the Daily Mail and consider it a "rag".

Old 02-15-2016, 08:56 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Plus, since she's wife #3, she too could be replaced with a newer, younger model!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections