Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 02:41 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Basically saying that he's putting on an act to garner support.

Seems artificial/superficial.

He's a salesman. He's used to doing this to make a sale.
Superficial is how he's always appeared to me, as someone who'd gold plate plastic and tell you it's valuable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2016, 02:42 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,410,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
You're late to the party, but nonetheless as as ever. Great party huh? Having a good time myself
Not really, but the inevitable hangover ("Trump lost, the polls were rigged!") will undoubtably be a blast.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Some would say that Insanity is going on day after day, week after week, month after month, about what's wrong with Donald Trump.

As Mr. Patchagalupe would say that amore cieco is going on day after day, week after week, month after month about how wunnaful Donald Trump is.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:45 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,113,070 times
I almost want Mr. Trump to be the next President, just to see the conservatives self-immolate themselves when they realize, in 2019, that they haven't even started on building the wall (because Mexico responded, "eat me," when asked to pay, and the Republicans in Congress say NFW to 35% tariffs), and it turns out that you cannot just toss the illegals into Mexico or into the sea . . . they have due process rights under the Constitution even though they are not a citizen or legal resident. Good luck with the 12 million hearings. If we are going to depend on self-deportation instead, that would clearly take a while . . . beyond Mr. Trump's one term.

Mick

Old 02-22-2016, 02:47 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
We already had this thread. Are we in a loop?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...nt-person.html
Yes, the year was 2008 and the candidate was Obama. Unfortunately for the American people, Obama has failed miserably as he was a miserable candidate to start with. The difference with Trump is that he has a lifetime of achievement compared to Obama.

And yes, that includes his four business bankruptcies which when compared to his ownership in over four hundred companies, is remarkable.

This election is a no brainer, for those who have one.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:47 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,634 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Not really, but the inevitable hangover ("Trump lost, the polls were rigged!") will undoubtably be a blast.
big silly, we've been through this a couple times now. You should know better by now. Dont give up easy do you? Slowly now, say it with me, President Trump! Will you be moving?

Old 02-22-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
big silly, we've been through this a couple times now. You should know better by now. Dont give up easy do you? Slowly now, say it with me, President Trump! Will you be moving?
The Hair Club for Men has an executive mansion?

Old 02-22-2016, 02:50 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,834,047 times
Campaigning is dirty. I recall how Mr. Bush Sr. also lowered himself to attack Clinton and Gore in that race.

Ment acting like children. Wonderful example we have in this country. Have to be IN-YOUR-FACE or you are a wuss.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:51 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,634 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I almost want Mr. Trump to be the next President,

Mick
You're making progress

Old 02-22-2016, 02:51 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
As Mr. Patchagalupe would say that amore cieco is going on day after day, week after week, month after month about how wunnaful Donald Trump is.
Care to count up the number of anti-Trump topics/posts vs the pro-Trump topics/posts?

I recommend that you go back 6 months when we were being told by the same people now in this topic that Trump wasn't serious and would drop out, or that he was a Democratic plant.

Do that and it will become clear who is insane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections