Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 08:28 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,956,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Trump doesn't know who Oliver is but he knows he has been invited to his show 5 times.
Yeah, and he personally saw on TV thousands of Muslims cheering the fall of the Trade Center from Jersey City. Too bad it never really happened.

But that points to a big problem with Drumpf, he knows a lot of things that just aint so.

Old 03-01-2016, 08:33 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Trump doesn't know who Oliver is but he knows he has been invited to his show 5 times.
Gotta correct the mistakes in your sentence. It should read, "Drumpf doesn't know who Oliver is but he knows that he has been [fake] invited to his show 5 times."

Old 03-01-2016, 08:39 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,964,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Clearly you didn't watch the video. John Oliver confirmed that they have never ever invited Trump, not even accidentally.

John Oliver's response was hysterical.

"It was genuinely destabilizing to be on the receiving end of a lie that confident. I even checked to make sure that no one had even accidentally invited him and of course they hadn't. And I'm not even sure he knows he's lying. I think he just doesn't care about what the truth is. Donald Trump views the truth like this lima views the Supreme Court vacancy. I don't care about that in any way, please **** off, I have a banana."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

You can see it at about 3:15
I posted the video smart guy.

It's not fun when I have to explain jokes to people.

Old 03-01-2016, 08:50 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
I posted the video smart guy.

It's not fun when I have to explain jokes to people.
Hey, I took a couple of minutes to transcribe John Oliver's response, though it was a pleasure since it made me laugh out loud.

That being said, John Oliver owns DonaldJDrumpf.com? Make Donald Drumpf!

That is fantastic, I'm buying a hat!

And I've just installed the extension. I too have returned Donald to his ancestral name.

Old 03-01-2016, 08:57 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
You guys, this extension really works.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fbdlhjcmjopilp

It's call the Drumpfinator and once you install it, his name is replaced with Drumpf. Everywhere.

Old 03-01-2016, 09:06 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Trump-esque response: "He looks like an owl and his wife of convenience put some band aids on paper cuts and we're supposed to be impressed?"
LMBO!!!!!!! Oh, so, so, accurate.

Old 03-01-2016, 09:17 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,964,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Trump-esque response: "He looks like an owl and his wife of convenience put some band aids on paper cuts and we're supposed to be impressed?"
He actually describes himself as

A near sighted parrot who works at a bank

Harry Potters reflection in a doorknob

Old 03-05-2016, 12:18 PM

998 posts, read 665,650 times
I've been hearing this "Drumpf" meme a lot lately online. Can someone explain what the appeal is and why so many are jumping on the bandwagon? I'm not particularly a fan of Trump, but I think he makes for a striking figure in American politics and is refreshing in the sense that he's really stirring the pot in a way that has not happened in a long time. So is Drumpf supposed to be insulting, because it's his ancestral name? I just don't see why anyone would be ashamed of their ancestral name... surnames evolve over time, who cares.

Old 03-05-2016, 02:00 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
I've been hearing this "Drumpf" meme a lot lately online. Can someone explain what the appeal is and why so many are jumping on the bandwagon? I'm not particularly a fan of Trump, but I think he makes for a striking figure in American politics and is refreshing in the sense that he's really stirring the pot in a way that has not happened in a long time. So is Drumpf supposed to be insulting, because it's his ancestral name? I just don't see why anyone would be ashamed of their ancestral name... surnames evolve over time, who cares.
John Oliver explains this in detail in his video, it is worth watching if you want to know they point to Drumpf.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections