Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2016, 01:56 AM

991 posts, read 629,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Trump went full retard.

He's a chicken**** who trades democratic rights for safety.
You wanna interpret that for us earthbound folks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2016, 01:59 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,696,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by epliny View Post
You wanna interpret that for us earthbound folks?
He's a gutless a-hole who won't defend democratic principles, because someone might get hurt.

Old 03-12-2016, 02:25 AM

3,853 posts, read 1,792,295 times
Default John Kasich concerning tonight in Chicago

Very well said Kasich

Last edited by Wintergirl80; 03-12-2016 at 03:53 AM..

Old 03-12-2016, 02:35 AM

10,033 posts, read 9,513,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
This.

Chicagoans came out on top IMO.

FWIW, for all the gripes many posters around here put on Chicago it is a city filled with great people IMO (and I don't just say that because I am married to a Chicagoan, actually I say that in spite of it lol).

IMO the Trump rallies and violence by the Trump supporters is getting outrageous. If they were really smart, they would ignore the "protestors" and not push, shove, and sucker punch people in the face.

They are childish. The protestors tested them. Chicagoans didn't want Trump and his racist supporters in their city and so they took a stand and Trump left and now will be in the burbs instead of the city.

Win for the protestors in this regards.
Yes, now Chicago can get back to normal and start shooting each other again.

Old 03-12-2016, 02:36 AM

10,033 posts, read 9,513,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
This.

Chicagoans came out on top IMO.

FWIW, for all the gripes many posters around here put on Chicago it is a city filled with great people IMO (and I don't just say that because I am married to a Chicagoan, actually I say that in spite of it lol).

IMO the Trump rallies and violence by the Trump supporters is getting outrageous. If they were really smart, they would ignore the "protestors" and not push, shove, and sucker punch people in the face.

They are childish. The protestors tested them. Chicagoans didn't want Trump and his racist supporters in their city and so they took a stand and Trump left and now will be in the burbs instead of the city.

Win for the protestors in this regards.
Yes, now Chicago can get back to normal and Chicagoans can start shooting each other again.

Old 03-12-2016, 02:47 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I'm actually surprised Trump hasn't been charged with inciting violence yet. Uniter? LOL
I'm not surprised. He's a billionaire. How many billionaires get arrested?

Chris Matthews tried to have a reasonable conversation with him Friday night and Trump kept denying everything. Matthews seemed very irritated and kept saying "but you could have predicted this."

Old 03-12-2016, 02:54 AM

991 posts, read 629,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
He's a gutless a-hole who won't defend democratic principles, because someone might get hurt.
Again, we are all earthbound here and speak a native tongue.
In this forum .. English.

No idea what "a-hole won't defend democratic principles means"?

What exactly are "democratic principles"?

What "a-hole" failed to defend these so called "democratic principles"?

Remember .. we are earthbound and cannot reach those lofty heights that you seem to be living in.
(Simple English will do.)

Old 03-12-2016, 02:59 AM

1,153 posts, read 631,855 times
Okay...So, if I'm reading this thread correctly...

A. Trump's supporters get attacked by protesters....It's his fault.

B. Trump's supporters fight back against protesters....It's his fault.

I don't support Trump or really any other candidate but this one-sided bias is ridiculous.

I can't really blame the guy for cancelling the event because he'll be the bad guy regardless of his action...

A. Donald Trump rally continues on....He gets blamed for letting violence persist.

B. Donald Trump cancels rally....He gets blamed for starting violence.

Either way, he'd get the blame no matter what decision he makes.

Funnily enough, the same way Obama gets treated as the "bad guy no matter what he does" by the Republican Party is the same way Donald Trump is being treated by the media and both parties.

I don't support Trump but it's funny how no one even mentioned the strong possibility of this whole event being staged by George Soros and Black Lives Matter to deliberately incite a war in the first place. It's so obvious that this was orchestrated but Trump will get all the blame regardless...lol.

Old 03-12-2016, 03:14 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
Finally got to see the video of these fools. What a bunch of idiots. Smarmy little smirks on their faces, and they had no idea just how hypocritical every last one of them was.

As for those complete and utter tool sheds who claim that Trump endorsed this, that Trump was the cause of this, no, it was the media lying through its disgusting filthy teeth that caused this. All of the ignorant morons who slurped up everything that the media said about protesters at Trump rallies, about Trump supporters...there have been thousands, actually if you add them all up, hundreds of thousands of people at Trump rallies, who have not done anything to anybody, but the media lied and the morons believed it all.

One clown elbowing some protester on the chin does not equal "everyone that supports Trump is violent". All these idiots talking about how "Trump supporters are stupid, are being fooled", no. It's the complete diptwits who have believed what the media has told them that are incomprehensibly stupid, and have been played like chumps. They've all been had by a lying media because they can't see clearly through their bias.

The exaggerations, "omg, they dragged that protester across the floor", utter horse crap, accusations of being pummeled that have had NO substantiated evidence/truth, and a gullible nation that still can't get it through their thick skulls that the media lies to them. Every single day the media lies to them, but they never, ever get it.

YES, some Trump supporters have been morons, and there has been ONE arrest. ONE. And that twit deserved it, and I hope they throw the book at him, if for nothing else than throwing a complete **** move by hitting someone in a coward's way.

But the other hundreds of thousands of people who have attended...no, they haven't done a damn thing. Keep spreading the hate, fools. Keep believing the lies. And keep showing everyone just exactly who really are the violent ones. It's not the Trump supporters at rallies. When you've got people, even right here on CD, saying asinine things like they hope Trump gets hurt, people in comments elsewhere saying they want worse to come to Trump...those are the violent people.

Some real sick pukes in this country, from violent protesters to the media who lies to the morons who believe them, and actually hope that someone gets injured or worse.

How many of those punks tonight in Chicago were paid...that's what I want to know. How many were paid to get people pissed off. How many of them were paid to start a fight. That's what the media and the establishment want, and so many are going right along with it, not having a clue what the real consequences of it will be. No one is going to win, here. No one.

Old 03-12-2016, 03:22 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,696,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by epliny View Post
Again, we are all earthbound here and speak a native tongue.
In this forum .. English.

No idea what "a-hole won't defend democratic principles means"?

What exactly are "democratic principles"?

What "a-hole" failed to defend these so called "democratic principles"?

Remember .. we are earthbound and cannot reach those lofty heights that you seem to be living in.
(Simple English will do.)
I think you will benefit more if you figure it out by yourself.

My heights aren't so lofty. Don't be putting me on a pedestal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections