Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2016, 04:56 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,492,692 times

Advertisements

What a Tool! trying to blame Trump for a bunch of animals wreaking havoc and shutting down a free speech event. Glad he has no chance of becoming president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2016, 05:00 AM

3,853 posts, read 1,793,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
And, it is too bad that Kasich's message is being drowned out by the hatred spewed by trump and his followers.
isn't that the truth.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:02 AM

3,853 posts, read 1,793,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
What a Tool! trying to blame Trump for a bunch of animals wreaking havoc and shutting down a free speech event. Glad he has no chance of becoming president.
Are you referring to protesters as animals?

Old 03-12-2016, 05:07 AM

1,826 posts, read 2,497,712 times
The thing these protesters fail to realize is that their pathetic display last night just makes Trump a martyr for the first amendment and likely gives him even more votes.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:08 AM

26,528 posts, read 15,097,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Actually, Chicago just showed the rest of the country how we can "take our country back" from that racist egomaniac and his supporters. I'm proud of my home town tonight.
Silencing a rally that has protected free speech, while calling everyone there Nazis, and proud of it. Who are the real Nazis? Those people showed up looking to silence speech and looking to use physical force.

Trump is dangerous, but so are overly aggressive liberal protesters and the loss of free speech everywhere from college campuses to political rallies.

Last edited by michiganmoon; 03-12-2016 at 05:17 AM..

Old 03-12-2016, 05:09 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,922,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Very well said Kasich
mr lehman brothers politically correct has spoken, and the media has adored kasich---- although the voters not so much.

ohio lost a boatload of pension money, but i don't see the media covering that.

i suppose kasich blames guns for gun violence too, not the shooters.

he is such a tool.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:15 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,672,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Are you referring to protesters as animals?
Take a science class. People are animals. It's the only question on the test, no need to question it.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:16 AM

25,968 posts, read 22,149,005 times
Someone else probably wrote it as I have never heard him say anything statement that didn't include the savior he has been for Ohio. I hope the people of Ohio feel the same and keep him.

"Hate" is a buzz word used by youth. I have noticed that the less educated, obviously with limited vocabulary, are the more likely it is used. The anti-Trumps rely heavily on that word.

Their other favorite buzz words are: bigot, racist, brown people, etc. and immediately defines who and what they are. I don't think most have a clue what the definition of a word is.

Seriously, Kasich? Get a clue!

Just read the post above mine. I guess not everyone had biology? We must do better at educating our youth.

Old 03-12-2016, 05:21 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,922,642 times
another great piece by denninger at market ticker:

Yesterday there was a protest while Trump was speaking in St. Louis, and then again in Chicago; the latter prompting Trump to cancel his campaign rally.

Trump did the right thing. But folks, if you're on the fence, or anything other than a supporter of both communism and terrorism, you cannot stand for what happened yesterday.

These people weren't "protesting", they were attempting to denying a man's First Amendment right to speak by threatening violence.

In St. Louis this featured at least one man stomping a flag while wearing a "**** the police" t-shirt.

In Chicago there were many Mexican flags flown, including some being worn as clothing, among the crowd, panned across repeatedly on live TV. And who else was there, probably instigating it all?

Former leader of the Weather Underground (that's a domestic terrorist organization that actually set off bombs at the Capitol, the Department of State and the Pentagon along with blowing up a statute in Chicago, committing arson in New York City) Bill Ayers

Obama literally began his political career in Ayers living room.

I don't care what your political proclivities are those who would deny someone their First Amendment right through the threat of violence are not protesters, they're rioters and felons.

If you support this action in any way or try to blame Trump for the actions of these individuals as his competitors in the race have, then you're unfit to govern, you're unfit to vote and you are a fascist.

read the whole post here:
https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231225

Old 03-12-2016, 05:21 AM

25,968 posts, read 22,149,005 times
The attempt by the dynasties behind the scenes to control this election is more of a horror than anything else. I cannot believe that people can be so naive as to not see what is going on.

Trump is looking after the well-being of his supporters.

I would guess it would be easy for the opposition to buy these people to show up in the Chicago area. I am sure the drug lords there have no use for Trump since the Wall would put a huge dent in the illegal drug traffic coming from Mexico with the latest being cheap meth. Also lots of people exploiting the illegals with rent and employment, etc. Chicago is pit and has been even when I was kid, long ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections