Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2016, 03:24 AM

545 posts, read 594,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Ummm....Chicago's murder rate is not high, it is one of the lowest, especially for a city of its size in the country.

It has not been on any sort of "most dangerous" cities list for decades.

Just because the media focuses a lot on Chicago due to the President hailing from the Chi doesn't mean that it has a high murder rate. Murder rates in that city over the past 3 decades are the lowest they have been since the 1960s/1970s.
I think you need to research your facts!

Chicago Shootings and Murders Surge in 2015
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2016, 03:28 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I'm not surprised. He's a billionaire. How many billionaires get arrested?

Chris Matthews tried to have a reasonable conversation with him Friday night and Trump kept denying everything. Matthews seemed very irritated and kept saying "but you could have predicted this."
Yeah, Chris Matthews knows how violent and predictable the left is. He knows they hate free speech unless it's their free speech. Hillary hates free speech that's why she gets paid for it so much.

Old 03-12-2016, 03:30 AM

991 posts, read 628,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
I think you will benefit more if you figure it out by yourself.

My heights aren't so lofty. Don't be putting me on a pedestal.
Uh huh.

Old 03-12-2016, 03:43 AM

9,357 posts, read 14,297,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Very well said Kasich
We live by the rule of law? Really? Ask the 11 million if we live by the rule of law.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

Old 03-12-2016, 04:20 AM

5,503 posts, read 7,330,107 times
Protesting peacefully is fine. the protest should have occurred OUTSIDE of the rally. It is Trump's organization that is to blame for not vetting the attendees. It would have been easy to do. Just sell tickets to the event for $5.00 each. Since most of the protestors don't work they would not have been able to attend.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:40 AM

1,805 posts, read 2,366,189 times
He can't even hold a rally due to his radical approach.

...he says he can govern?

This should be the clearest sign of what a damn terrible idea electing Trump is. Let him have private rallies. Trump certainly didn't give two ****s about the people assaulted at his rallies. Sorry but this is a product of his bigotry. I only hope more people start doing the same.

Hopefully this is the start of an organized protest movement against Trump beyond the smaller disruptions that have already taken place at his rallies. Trump isn't a joke anymore, and I don't care if he is a con-artist or conservative parody.

He advocates violence against protesters, projects his own highly fragile brand of oppressive masculinity, has a long history of misogyny, racism, and every other kind of prejudice one could imagine.

Most segregated city in the country teaming up against these hillbilly bastards. Amazing.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:46 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
And, it is too bad that Kasich's message is being drowned out by the hatred spewed by trump and his followers.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:52 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
We live by the rule of law? Really? Ask the 11 million if we live by the rule of law.

Hahahahahahaha!!!
I hear you brother It started at the top with EO's meant to disregard the law and the constitution. Passed down to the useful idiots as example to promote lawlessness and ferment hate and violence. Kasich is the establishment politician who will continue to dance the puppets dance. What a sweet song he sings. If only he could be lead. He will solve all the problems by clubbing baby seals. No respect for the rule of law. Just wants to rule and be above it.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:55 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
I say (a well known cuss word) you Kasich. We do not live by the law any longer. Only a certain few live by the law....millions of others on both sides of the economic system do not. People can illegally walk into the country and the president welcomes them. Many others can break all of our economic laws and the elected class showers them with wealth.

Politicians do not understand getting rejected. The (D)'s learned nothing by getting thrown from power in the House and Senate and the (R)'s obviously learned nothing by the displeasure of the people that saw Boehner get tossed.

People are mad and it's been boiling for awhile. I've argued for the people to do this for awhile. You can go back but I said when the ruling class only lives by the laws it wants to, the people will follow. This isn't Trumps fault......it's the fault of everyone that voted for the jokers in office.

Last edited by pknopp; 03-12-2016 at 05:13 AM..

Old 03-12-2016, 04:55 AM

11,767 posts, read 5,781,921 times
I don't see any hatred kat. I see a man speaking for the majority of the silent Americans. Could he be more eloquent - certainly but then that's not the Donald. Many have been conditioned to see only what the words are and not the surrounding context which is funny because in grade school we were taught to look at words in the context in which it was written to get the true meaning - but with the Ebonics crowd and the PC world - people no longer are taught that or else forgot.

Try shutting down Hillary's rally - the media would boo them - Obama's - they'd say the protesters were starting a race war. People are being fueled by the media - there are those that know exactly what Trump is saying - because we look at the context - then there are those that only believe what the media wants them to believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections