Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2016, 07:10 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,912,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Been done by many. Here's one of the most objective accounts:
Bernie Sanders Supporter Describes Trump Rally in Viral Facebook Post - US News
I know I saw that Facebook post the day he posted it. I wanna experience it for myself and do my own take on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2016, 07:14 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
he's incredible popular in Arizona
So am I supposed to resign myself to lay down, die and just take it? I was actually talking about the nation on a whole. FYI, I am not at all surprised Arizona is backing a racist, sexist pig like Trump with how right leaning we are, especially with the elderly who move here.

Old 03-14-2016, 07:17 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
So am I supposed to resign myself to lay down, die and just take it? I was actually talking about the nation on a whole. FYI, I am not at all surprised Arizona is backing a racist, sexist pig like Trump with how right leaning we are, especially with the elderly who move here.
And if some other Republican beats Trump for the nomination, yYou and the other leftists will be calling that person a sexist and a racist. Just like the left did with Romney, McCain, and any other Republican.

The attack loses its credibility after 30 years.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:09 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
And if some other Republican beats Trump for the nomination, yYou and the other leftists will be calling that person a sexist and a racist. Just like the left did with Romney, McCain, and any other Republican.

I don't remember romney being called sexist until he said that thing about binders full of women and made it clear that he didn't have a clue about women. I don't recall him being called racist at all. I don't recall mccain being called either. They had other issues that made them un-electable, since their own party didn't come out to vote in sufficient numbers to override the democratic votes.

You may be generalizing too much. If someone ends up getting called a sexist and racist, it is because they have said or done something that makes them look that way, not because the 'leftists' automatically call them that.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:12 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:

I would vote Sanders if he is the Democratic nominee is, if he is not that makes it harder without Trump. Without Trump in the picture I'd side towards Kasich but Kasich is a social conservative so I can't do that but I am not for Hillary. Get government out of our bedrooms. But Republican-wise, I cannot vote for the options in the race now (I was somewhat for Christie but he's turned into a Trump supporter) whether Trump or not.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
I don't remember romney being called sexist until he said that thing about binders full of women and made it clear that he didn't have a clue about women. I don't recall him being called racist at all. I don't recall mccain being called either. They had other issues that made them un-electable, since their own party didn't come out to vote in sufficient numbers to override the democratic votes.

You may be generalizing too much. If someone ends up getting called a sexist and racist, it is because they have said or done something that makes them look that way, not because the 'leftists' automatically call them that.
False. Leftists smear any conservative as a sexist and racist. Trust me, I've been a conservative for 42 years.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:14 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
False. Leftists smear any conservative as a sexist and racist. Trust me, I've been a conservative for 42 years.
ok, prove it.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:16 PM

7,132 posts, read 9,139,089 times
LovetoRow has resigned to the fact that Trump is taking the nomination and that's why he/she has become more pro-Trump in the last week or so. Can't wait until they take another 6 month break from the forum when the GOP nom.(most likely Trump) inevitably loses the general in November like they did when Obama won in 2012 <3.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:19 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
City Data is flooded with anti-Trumps because a lot of the people here think for themselves, and see Trump for the nut job, deceiver, and liar he is. I don't like all of the above candidates, but I'd vote for most of them before Trump. This election has many bad choices.

People simply do not spend this much time telling other people how to vote if they do not have a poker in the fire. It could be a teacher that is worried about their pension of pay with a Trump Presidency or it could be a small landscaping service that depends on illegals for manpower. It could also be paid distractors; we know that millions are being spent to stop Trump and, so far, it has backfired.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
LovetoRow has resigned to the fact that Trump is taking the nomination and that's why he/she has become more pro-Trump in the last week or so. Can't wait until they take another 6 month break from the forum when the GOP nom.(most likely Trump) inevitably loses the general in November like they did when Obama won in 2012 <3.
It might be longer than six months. Anyone will be an improvement over Obama so the honeymoon I give them will likely be longer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections