Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 06:53 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times

Advertisements

Gawker - Let's make up a non-story about Trump. We get many hits on our website.

LOL!

Old 03-17-2016, 07:07 AM

21,468 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i had a buddy that was a former skinhead. swastikas tattooed all over his body. when in public he would always wear long-sleeves and fingerless gloves to conceal the swastikas.

is it possible that this woman is a reformed racist? sure, but then i'd have expected her to be a little more self-conscious of the tattoos during a filmed interview.
Why do these idiots get ever-lasting tattoos? I am not a fan of tattoos, and this is a prime example of how you can get a tattoo that has meaning at some point in your life and it can't be changed when and if you evolve. I always look at those racist tattoos and think the guy must have done time in prison, where he had to cozy up to that group for survival. I guess there are still those who get involved without prison, but it really makes no sense to me. What are they thinking? And to be so proud of their racism that they make themselves unemployable? Who is going to hire someone like that? Can't work in construction, mechanics, any factory, and certainly not an office job. Cant even work as a plumber or an HVAC repairman, because no one is going to want you in their house. The only thing left is meth dealer or thief or biker.

Old 03-17-2016, 07:07 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
These are the kinds of things Trump and his people need to be on top of. Because the media is not going to stop with these things, and it only emboldens those who categorize Trump as being 'racist' as well as his supporters.

I get it that you can't control everything, but still. Unless he is banking on these elements for now to get the votes.

PBS NewsHour Features Trump Volunteer With White Supremacist Tattoos
Honestly, so what? She has that tat, maybe she was a "white supremacist", but has since changed her position. People's positions do change over time. Just ask Hillary (especially about her KKK mentor).

Old 03-17-2016, 07:09 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,365,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
These inbred hicks are his base. I won't even say that they are unaware that he doesn't give a wet **** about them. What gets them going is that he has so much hatred toward minorities. Racist rednecks will be fine with having white "elites" put their boot on their neck as long as those same "elites" are stringing up black and brown people by theirs.
Yep Trump hates them black people maybe that is why he hired a black woman as communications director in his campaign and is giving a job to Carson if he wins. How do you explain that?

And your comments about stringing up black and brown people is over the top nonsense or are you that much of a dullard that you believe that?

Old 03-17-2016, 07:53 AM

13,419 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Why should he make unequivocal statements?

That assumes that there is some doubt about what he thinks.

If you're in the "doubter" category, you're already against him.

Yes. I think Trump won't be invited to any more cocktail parties on the Upper West Side.

God forbid that we have any symbols of white power.

Only non-whites are allowed to express any interest in having power.
Yes, God forbid that in 2016 people in America have Heil Hiltler tattooed on their hand. I mean what the hell's wrong with that?

Perfectly harmless form of self expression, by the poor downtrodden skinheads.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us...reat.html?_r=0

Quote:
WASHINGTON — In the 14 years since Al Qaeda carried out attacks on New York and the Pentagon, extremists have regularly executed smaller lethal assaults in the United States, explaining their motives in online manifestoes or social media rants.

But the breakdown of extremist ideologies behind those attacks may come as a surprise. Since Sept. 11, 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists, antigovernment fanatics and other non-Muslim extremists than by radical Muslims: 48 have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, including the recent mass killing in Charleston, S.C., compared with 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:37 AM

21,121 posts, read 19,707,707 times
I saw a Hillary supporter with a skull-and-crossbones tattoo so I'm not voting for her.

Old 03-17-2016, 09:33 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Yes, God forbid that in 2016 people in America have Heil Hiltler tattooed on their hand. I mean what the hell's wrong with that?

Perfectly harmless form of self expression, by the poor downtrodden skinheads.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us...reat.html?_r=0
If you were familiar with that member's posts, that kind of comment would not surprise you.

Old 03-17-2016, 09:45 AM

13,419 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
If you were familiar with that member's posts, that kind of comment would not surprise you.
Oh I'm familiar.

Old 03-17-2016, 09:56 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
They are just attempting to shame his supporters. Most of the time when they do a special on a Trump supporter, they find someone to fit the negative stereotypes.

Old 03-17-2016, 10:03 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
.... they find someone to fit the negative stereotypes.
it wouldn't have taken much digging to find racist tattoos covering the entire back of a person's hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections