Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 06:52 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,600,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Didn't you mean to say what is he lying about?
Now he's lying about supporting whoever gets nominated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 06:54 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Is Cruz right that it is impossible for Kasich to win? No.

Can the convention easily change this rule if no candidate gets a majority on the 1st ballot? Yes.

Can they change it before the 1st ballot? Yes.
You would think as an attorney, a US Senator and a GOP candidate that he would realize this. I guess we just need to lower our expectations on Cruz yet again to try to accommodate his "special" needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I don't think Anderson likes Cruz much after Cruz is so nasty and keeps rambling on and on instead of answering a question.
That's the double talk word play that Ted uses. He thinks we aren't smart enough to realize that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Yeah, you prove how well "learning everything from Google" pays off.

MAY mean and COULD change - Google the bolded and explain how Cruz lied. And speaking of lying, is it deceptive to post on CD using two different user names?
Are you posting under two different user names? That is against the rules. That would explain something. I didn't think there would be 2 people in the world supporting Cruz.

If you know of someone else doing it, report them and it can be verified and if it is yourself, well, I know that frustration, desperation and hopelessness is just part of supporting Cruz and that it has to get harder every day as more comes out that dispels the myth that he touted about "Christian and family" values.

For those without a Bible, deceit is a sinful behavior as is adultery. Both create innocent victims.

Cruz continues to reap what he has sown. Again, can someone get a Bible to him while he is on the campaign trail?

Old 03-29-2016, 06:56 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Actually I believe the rule was 8 states with more than 50% of the votes....how many has Ted qualified for?

Old 03-29-2016, 07:00 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,843,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Are you posting under two different user names? That is against the rules. That would explain something. I didn't think there would be 2 people in the world supporting Cruz.
I have only one user name.

Isn't it against TOS to post using different user names?

Old 03-29-2016, 07:04 PM

7,740 posts, read 5,524,749 times
Donald is not enjoying this. He pulled out his own transcript lmao.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:05 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,965,605 times
Quote:
If Sleazy Don GETS the nomination, he will be defeated in a landslide by Hilary.
Shillary has so much baggage that will play right into the kind of campaign Trump is running. He will shake her publicly like he did to Jeb!, Marco and has been doing to Cruz

Old 03-29-2016, 07:11 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Yeah, you prove how well "learning everything from Google" pays off.

MAY mean and COULD change - Google the bolded and explain how Cruz lied. And speaking of lying, is it deceptive to post on CD using two different user names?
The rule will expire before the convention, hence the need to create the new rules before the convention.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:11 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,843,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Shillary has so much baggage that will play right into the kind of campaign Trump is running. He will shake her publicly like he did to Jeb!, Marco and has been doing to Cruz
Sleazy Don cannot shake Felon in waiting Hillary. And the Dems are more willing to vote in a felon than the necessary conservative voter is to vote in a lying orange sleaze bag.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:21 PM

7,740 posts, read 5,524,749 times
Donald is the worst debater/answerer of questions I have ever seen.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:22 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,176,725 times
"That I can tell you" over and over again. This is a disaster.

Everything is negative in his world view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections