Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 04:01 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Trump has survived this long by:

1) Avoiding serious discussions where he has to lay out his plans and answer questions straight forward. He has a knack for dodging the original question and moving on to something else.

2) His "followers" don't really care about the issues. They do no want to be confused with facts, just that someone is going to "change things and make America great again."

Trump does have certain skills, but, IMO, he is not a really bright man. His depth of knowledge is not all that great, and he can not sit down and discuss any subject in any substantive manner. He just glosses over things and says "Don't worry about it, we will take care of it once I am in there !"

And the sheeple keep saying baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The debates are going to be fun to watch.

Don
The electorate i unsatisfied with Obama's and/or Congress the last two terms want Trump to blow the ***** up without regard to the after-effects. Sadly our nation will suffer due to its/their ignornance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2016, 05:18 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
When you look at the written transcript of Mr. Trump's interviews, you see a definitely pattern. Guess what that is. This is from the CNN interview in the last day or two.

ADD? Don't know what the GI bill is? He is going to be our Dear Leader?

Mick
Well, ya know, Trump travels and says the word "trade" a lot so why does he need to know anything about the GI Bill?

His groupies would vote for him if he said the GI Bill was to fund colonoscopies.

Old 05-11-2016, 05:21 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
I perhaps won't be voting for trump, but let's not pretend other politicians care about veterans. What difference does it make? Him or Her or anybody else lol

Old 05-11-2016, 05:50 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,840,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
She is most likely already an adviser to the trump campaign.
She's being tapped for the Donald Administration's Press Secretary.

Old 05-11-2016, 06:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy2016 View Post
Ahem - he's been like that from day one...but the mass # of Trump supporters don't care...because he's going to be a tremendous president with huge successes. As you can tell in that interview...he cares about the troops...he recently visited vets and boy, he cares about them tremendously. Regarding the GI Bill...he's not there to talk about that...he's there to talk about what Trump wants to talk about.

His whole campaign is just as incoherent as my reply above.
He is, of course, pandering to vets and they see right through him.

"...the GOP front runner talks about his love for vets—but his foundation gave far more to the Clintons over the years than any group that helps military veterans..."

"...releasing a letter from 50 prominent veterans calling on Trump to “stop using vets as political props, donate the rest of the money he raised and build a real understanding of the needs and concerns of the men and women who have served America. The donation mention calls back to Trump’s veterans-themed fundraiser in February, organized as a protest of a Fox News debate. Trump announced the event had raised $6 million for veterans charities, but campaign officials have refused repeated requests to account for all of the money..."

Trump faces mounting attacks on veterans issues

Donald Trump Donated More to Clintons Than Veterans - The Daily Beast

Old 05-11-2016, 06:16 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,730 times
This is what I immediately thought of after reading this. Its pretty much the same thing I think every time I hear Trump speaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yptXkLglKkA

Old 05-11-2016, 06:20 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,196,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
This is what I immediately thought of after reading this. Its pretty much the same thing I think every time I hear Trump speaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yptXkLglKkA
Here's a solution for ya ... you don't like what Trump says ? Don't listen to him.

Old 05-11-2016, 06:28 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,172,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
He's like an ugly Campaign Barbie, pull a string and get an answer. Same answer regardless of question, but an answer to some question once asked.

Hahahahaha! The Magic 8 Ball with longer answers!

Old 05-11-2016, 06:34 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,196,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
that's pretty hard to do - he's found every conceivable way to get on youtube, facebook, twitter, MSNBC, CNN, Fox, The Disney Channel, Howard Stern, The Penthouse Channel, etc etc etc.....no matter what, the jackass is omnipresent ----hopefully after Nov 8, he'll be an afterthought -
Probably not, but get out and get some fresh air. Works wonders ...

Old 05-11-2016, 06:36 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
A thread full of butt hurt democrats who realize the wicked witch is dead and we are going to elect a good president..TRUMP 2016
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections