Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 04:26 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,350,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
you have the story wrong. Read the small type, not the
erroneous twitter headline.
Trump said his former publicist Mr. Macari used the name
John Barron a few times.
This particular call they are talking about today is over a decade later
from the 1980 instance when Macari identified himself as John Barron.
and it is "John Miller", not John Barron, who was actually Thomas Macari anyway.
Here is a 1986 article referencing Macari as a Trump spokesman.

It's not Trump on the phone recording from 1991, it's Macari.
I read his court testimony, which he gave under oath. Yes he does originally try to blame this on his publicist, but then when pressed he admits he did do this. Let's think logically here: why would a publicist pose as an imaginary spokesperson? Plus the court testimony is far from the only time Trump has admitted to this. Also Marla Maples confirmed that he did this routinely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 04:27 PM

952 posts, read 518,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
To me, that is the real issue with this. Trump threatening the Washington Post and saying he will go after them as president. All the while, Trump knew they were telling the truth.
Did the same thing with Bezos about Amazon. Abuse of power, B4 the power...

Old 05-13-2016, 04:28 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,341,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Really? Since when is this an issue other than for Clinton voters!

Get a life!
Right, Trump fans are used to his lies by now. There are cool with him lying but God forbid another candidate lie even one time. Pathetic. He was the most dishonest candidate running this year. Dishonest Donald!

Old 05-13-2016, 04:31 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times
Quote:
That Trump LIED TODAY? I get it, for Trump supporters, that's just "a Tuesday" but that he lied, while also threatening to go after the Washington Post as president when he knew they were telling the truth? It shows exactly how dishonest Trump is.
I guess Hillary voters are still in lalaland and clueless about bengazi and the video. Keep dreaming about the 3 am call and how great Hillary is.

She is so great that she has lost the last 10 states!

I'm enjoying this election year so much to see the liberals get so worked up about trying to throw everything at trump and all he gets is more air time and more votes.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:32 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,610,711 times
Quote:
"I wanna believe!!!"

We all do Seacove, we all do.........

Old 05-13-2016, 04:36 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,476,034 times
Reminds me of Andy Kaufman playing Tony Clifton.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:41 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
With all the important things going on in the world, someone (the media, no doubt) spent resources acquiring the services of an expert for that crap? I could tell that was Trump, for gawd's sake.

Breaking news? Horsefeathers!

952 posts, read 518,909 times
Quote:
Exactly. But it's not! It's Donald J. Trump, aka John Miller, aka John Baron!

#Sybil 2016!
Odd that he uses his middle name for all of his alter egos...#Sybil 2016 sounds pretty apt.

But what an insult to Sybil...

8,390 posts, read 11,610,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Right, Trump fans are used to his lies by now. There are cool with him lying but God forbid another candidate lie even one time. Pathetic. He was the most dishonest candidate running this year. Dishonest Donald!
Ah!! Dishonest Donald, Dishonest Donald! I love it!!

Let's see so we have, Crooked Hellary, The Burn, Lyin Ted, and now they've given Hillary a gold nugget. Dishonest Donald!
I hope she reads CD. I love it.

This cycle has sure had the punchy names. The media is just wetting their pants for sure. I hope they catch on to that name for Donald. We can hear it all week. Dishonest Donny, dishonest Donny. LMAO.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:42 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,682,349 times
Who is Tramp?

I kid but yes this really seemed like it was him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections