Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 04:46 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,223,014 times

Advertisements

The guy (Trump) is nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 04:47 PM

617 posts, read 349,442 times
The straws are on the top shelf. Keep grasping.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:47 PM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times
And to think Trump was calling Cruz Lyin' Ted.

#neverTrump #neverBarron #neverBaron #neverMiller

Old 05-13-2016, 04:49 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump lied about it TODAY. Today Trump lied. Today!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
For starters, Trump supporters continue to try to take every thread off topic. Trump humiliated himself today.

And further, Trump has shown himself to be a complete liar today.

What's more, Trump attacked the Washington Post today saying they were lying and in fact, The Washington Post was telling the truth. Since we know that Trump knew the Washington Post was telling the truth, what Trump is really saying is he wants to control the media and keep them from reporting the truth. Just imagine what Trump is saying.

Trump knew the Washington Post was telling the truth. Yet he said as president he would go after the Washington Post. For telling the truth!!!
IF anyone took a moment to actually listen to the tape of claimed Trump surrogate calling into media..It's obviously TRUMP / NOT an actual Mr. Miller or Barron/Baron..

It's not just the voice..it's the cadence of his answers, his VERY WELL known use of certain verbiage...that his supporters have listen to for past 11 months. Inability to complete a sentence, highlighting with "Believe me" etc etc etc. Trump denying tells ya he either has alzheimer's...or he's just plain LYING!! Supporters don't care..so divert thread EVERY time! Clinton has been attacked ever since I found out who they were ( at least 1991)..and it won't stop anytime soon.

Just wish to remind Conservatives that Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush actually joined with the Clinton Foundation to assist in their mandate ( Haiti relief)...SO IF Clinton Foundation is so crooked..then the Bush's as a PART OF IT TOO!!

Then of course there's this~~

https://uanews.arizona.edu/story/bus...ity-of-arizona

Take a look at the Clinton Tax returns..as I'm sure it would enlighten some to see where their income comes from. Unlike Trump who actually gives lame excuse and expect everybody to accept HIS written up document claiming his worth says anything close to what is reality. His attaching HIS assessment of his "NAME BRAND" to $$$$$ explains it all...It's HUUUUUUGE..LOL

Back to his ability to lie, manipulate, be truthful ( Pinocchio's ++++ endlessly explained) doesn't matter so it seems..but world leader's he would have to deal with DO CARE!!

Deal Making would NEVER work with the reputation of waffling day by day depending on audience..This has nothing to do with evolving..It has to do with lying as to his "TRUE" beliefs!! But will say..one thing that hasn't changed..His disrespect for women in general..unless he needs or wants them..then throw thm out like garbage when no longer useful!!! YES..even 25 years ago..telling tales out of school was evident!!

Last edited by Lyndarn; 05-13-2016 at 05:02 PM..

Old 05-13-2016, 04:49 PM

#never clinkton

Old 05-13-2016, 04:51 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,341,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Ah!! Dishonest Donald, Dishonest Donald! I love it!!

Let's see so we have, Crooked Hellary, The Burn, Lyin Ted, and now they've given Hillary a gold nugget. Dishonest Donald!
I hope she reads CD. I love it.

This cycle has sure had the punchy names. The media is just wetting their pants for sure. I hope they catch on to that name for Donald. We can hear it all week. Dishonest Donny, dishonest Donny. LMAO.
Dishonest Donald is mine! I should trademark it

Old 05-13-2016, 04:54 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,597,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
I read his court testimony, which he gave under oath. Yes he does originally try to blame this on his publicist, but then when pressed he admits he did do this. Let's think logically here: why would a publicist pose as an imaginary spokesperson? Plus the court testimony is far from the only time Trump has admitted to this. Also Marla Maples confirmed that he did this routinely.
Many years before 1991, back in the 70's, Trump would sometimes
call a press office but not reveal it was him to have some fun in the office
or make the press act a certain way by appearing somewhere, or get rid of them,
whatever it was.. and the habit caught on,
so that Macari and perhaps others too would play games with the press.

This particular recording really doesn't sound like Trump to me.
So Donald is telling the truth today.
Too deep of a voice, too thick of a Brooklyn accent.
Regardless, I find it funny. I can tell right off the bat it's not Trump.
Macari, or whomever it was, sounds just like a thousand other
Brooklyn Jews or Italians with thick accents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-7C80x3ZJs

compare with a real 1991 Trump voice, and note, this is
the very same year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

case closed.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:55 PM

Of course it's phony. Just masturbatory material for the bernie babes and clinkton crooks.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:01 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
And to think Trump was calling Cruz Lyin' Ted.

#neverTrump #neverBarron #neverBaron #neverMiller
I could see this list getting really long in the coming months.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:02 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I guess Hillary voters are still in lalaland and clueless about bengazi and the video. Keep dreaming about the 3 am call and how great Hillary is.

She is so great that she has lost the last 10 states!

I'm enjoying this election year so much to see the liberals get so worked up about trying to throw everything at trump and all he gets is more air time and more votes.
Here's another one. Can't stay on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections