Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 06:19 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,760,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Guess the threads got combined?????

Anyway, Trump IS his own worst advertising in a political realm. This has got to be a shock to him to have his personal life and past analyzed in a way that he can't control...
He can control it. John Barron is on line 1.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 06:19 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,851,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Delegation? Why does he need to call the press to tell them Madonna wants to sleep with him? Seriously? How tiny are those hands?
I'm starting to think they are not only tiny but inverted or undescended.

#NeverTrump

Old 05-13-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
"But, but, but this recording is from 25 years ago!!!!!"

Oh? Y'all seem to think that Juanita Roderick, 12 YO rape victim, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Filegate, Whitewater, Vince Foster, Travelgate, are Impeachment are still relevant.

Conservative standards are . . . . . double.

Mick

P.S. He lied today.
Donald's fan base is NOT Conservatives. I am a Conservative and I will NOT BE DEMEANED by being lumped in with the lunatic fan base that adores Donald Trump!!

Now you take that back!

#NeverTrump

Old 05-13-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
I'm starting to think they are not only tiny but inverted or undescended.

#NeverTrump
Thank goodness he has money to make up for that. But maybe not as much as he wants people to think, so maybe power could compensate for such shortcomings.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtby4000 View Post
I am sorry about your bro.
Thanks, it's cool, he's been that way for most of my life. I was really just being glib about it. It's really about #NeverTrump than about my bro.

#NeverTrump

Old 05-13-2016, 06:30 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,714,180 times
Quote:
Thank you, it might be time to buy stock in Orville Redenbacher. Someone needs to release all the Trump tapes because he apparently did this a lot.

It speaks to his honesty. If he was smart - which he really isn't - he would have said this morning "yeah, I did that all the time, I loved having fun with the press, loved it!". It would have been a dead end. But not Donald J. Trump. He not only denied it, he attached the media, attached the Washington Post and even attacked Jeff Bezos. He deserves the ridicule. He is a liar that has no problem saying Ted Cruz's father helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, release them... in batches. Make it a drip drip drip on his campaign. Then, bernie can say he's tired of hearing about trump's fake publicist.

Exactly! trump should have done what nixon should have done when the stuff about Watergate first came out. "I did it and I'm proud. Proud, I say!" I'm hoping that it takes off like Watergate did, with constant new stuff coming out and trump backed into a corner, just like nixon. Just in case the American people really have lost their senses - get it done before the election, don't want to go through the current incarnation of Agnew (whoever that may be), to get to the current incarnation of Jerry Ford.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:30 PM

952 posts, read 520,394 times
Quote:
Thank goodness he has money to make up for that. But maybe not as much as he wants people to think, so maybe power could compensate for such shortcomings.
No, small hands are small hands no matter how you slice them. He could, however, show his support for women by getting a breast enlargement.....he seems to admire that...

Old 05-13-2016, 06:34 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,714,180 times
Quote:
That's not what Donald "tiny hands" talked about. He bragged about the womens all after him and Madonna and Carla and how lucky they are to be blessed with his presence! And then he denied it today! Right now, Paul Ryan is eating Tums by the bowlful. So. Good.

What's concerning is Trump's butler. Have you looked at his Facebook page? That guys says stuff that is pretty shocking in its ugliness. Does that mean Trump is? No, but personally, I think it's indicative that he is completely okay with it.
Maybe all this about trump's faking he was a publicist is an attempt to turn attention away from the butler? Naw, it's just a coincidence.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Maybe all this about trump's faking he was a publicist is an attempt to turn attention away from the butler? Naw, it's just a coincidence.

I just had a thought, maybe Donald doesn't want to release his tax returns because he has been claiming Mr. Miller and Mr. Baron as dependents. Can you claim a deduction for alter egos?

#NeverTrump

Old 05-13-2016, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
I just had a thought, maybe Donald doesn't want to release his tax returns because he has been claiming Mr. Miller and Mr. Baron as dependents. Can you claim a deduction for alter egos?

#NeverTrump
Now that's creative accounting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections