Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 04:08 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,771,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Because NO ONE CARES that Trump pretended to be someone he's not to discuss the sale of a property rather than development.
That's not what Donald "tiny hands" talked about. He bragged about the womens all after him and Madonna and Carla and how lucky they are to be blessed with his presence! And then he denied it today! Right now, Paul Ryan is eating Tums by the bowlful. So. Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Well, feel free emanresu1. He's out in the open accepting the egg facial of his own free will. You can prove he's fat, and has an orange face but I'm not sure you can prove he's racist. But, you can sure have that opinion!! A lot of people do.
I'm a bit tired of people using that word so flippantly, he's a racist, they're a racist, everywhere a racist, racist. Personal pet peeve.

I agree he isn't easy on the eyes but hey, I haven't ever thought any candidate was.
What's concerning is Trump's butler. Have you looked at his Facebook page? That guys says stuff that is pretty shocking in its ugliness. Does that mean Trump is? No, but personally, I think it's indicative that he is completely okay with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 04:09 PM

952 posts, read 520,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Not only did he lie about it only hours ago, he attached the Washington Post and said he would go after them as president. Except while he is saying that, he obviously knows the Washington Post is telling the truth. They should sue for defamation.
That is the really scary side of Trump.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:10 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,352,356 times
Dishonest Donald at it again! Like I said, this would have been no big deal at all if he said it was him and it was just a joke. Lying about something so trivial just shows what a pathetic fraud he is, and if he's willing to lie about something this insignificant, what else is he willing to lie about?

Old 05-13-2016, 04:11 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,638,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Thank you, it might be time to buy stock in Orville Redenbacher. Someone needs to release all the Trump tapes because he apparently did this a lot.

It speaks to his honesty. If he was smart - which he really isn't - he would have said this morning "yeah, I did that all the time, I loved having fun with the press, loved it!". It would have been a dead end. But not Donald J. Trump. He not only denied it, he attached the media, attached the Washington Post and even attacked Jeff Bezos. He deserves the ridicule. He is a liar that has no problem saying Ted Cruz's father helped kill Kennedy.
He does do a good job of attaching himself to the media. Free publicity is his thing, I agree.

Trumps a character that is for sure. He boils blood for a living.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:12 PM

952 posts, read 520,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Wolf Blitzer broke it while some trump-bot hired hand was on the show and she freaked out and insisted it wasn't him after it was already 100% scientifically proven through the use of digital technology that it WAS!!

The louder and faster she talked, the funnier it was. Now her pants are on fire too.
The heck with popcorn. We can have a regular block party BBQ complete with a marshmallow roast!!!

4,078 posts, read 2,352,356 times
Quote:
Wolf Blitzer broke it while some trump-bot hired hand was on the show and she freaked out and insisted it wasn't him after it was already 100% scientifically proven through the use of digital technology that it WAS!!

The louder and faster she talked, the funnier it was. Now her pants are on fire too.
Was it Kayleigh McEnany? I call dibs on being the one to console her on Nov 9th after Trump is crushed in the general election!

8,390 posts, read 11,638,802 times
Quote:
It's him. You can tell how he repeats certain phrases instinctively which he still does to this day in every speech and interview.

The butler thing should be more a concern though.
What if it was just a mini me?

Old 05-13-2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
That is the really scary side of Trump.
To me, that is the real issue with this. Trump threatening the Washington Post and saying he will go after them as president. All the while, Trump knew they were telling the truth.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:13 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,622,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
Then why did Donald testify under oath that he did this?
you have the story wrong. Read the small type, not the
erroneous twitter headline.
Trump said his former publicist Mr. Macari used the name
John Barron a few times.
This particular call they are talking about today is over a decade later
from the 1980 instance when Macari identified himself as John Barron.
and it is "John Miller", not John Barron, who was actually Thomas Macari anyway.
Here is a 1986 article referencing Macari as a Trump spokesman.

It's not Trump on the phone recording from 1991, it's Macari.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
It's not Trump on the phone recording from 1991, it's Macari.
"I wanna believe!!!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections