Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 10:04 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,619,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
"big tough" limbaugh got a deferment based on having what amounted to a zit on his massive lard rear
His fat butt is obviously very tender, but he sure talks tough.

It helped a lot that his dad was the biggest lawyer in town back then, too. Kinda puzzling that Rushbo flunked out of college after just one semester. But that made him very draftable at the height of the war in Nam.

Typical chickenhawk...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2016, 10:32 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,545,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

But ISIS has to be dealt with regardless....

Don't you agree?

ISIS is being dealt with. It seems as if you Trumpheads don't pay attention to the news.
Top U.S. general arrives in Iraq for update on ISIS campaign

Old 05-23-2016, 10:33 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,470,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump has never spent a moment of his life in service to others or to his country. He is truly the worst kind of human being, the very bottom of the barrel of self-serving losers.
Yeah right. He is the most generous out of ANY candidate that has run in recent times. He paid off someone's mortgage for changing a tire on his limo, he sent his plane to pick up 200 stranded soldiers in the 90's. He's done more for more people than any politician ever.

Old 05-23-2016, 10:35 AM

8,446 posts, read 4,771,945 times
I'm sorry but nobody gives a Shiite about Vietnam service anymore and anyone saying otherwise either is being disingenuous about it or isn't playing with a full deck. Or to be charitable they are so desperate they are no longer able to see straight.

Old 05-23-2016, 10:42 AM

9,884 posts, read 11,013,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
his cult doesn't care - most of them never served a day in the military themselves most likely
I guess that means I should support the hill broad?

After all, I spent a total of 34 years in the military, active duty and reserve.
AND I am a Vietnam veteran.

No, sorry, I will probably vote for trump. I did not vote for bill, and there is no way I will ever vote for his (IMO) disgusting "wife".

Old 05-23-2016, 10:55 AM

1,683 posts, read 817,674 times
veterans speaking out against Donald J. Tramp...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/08/us...p-ad.html?_r=0

Old 05-23-2016, 12:06 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,545,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
I guess that means I should support the hill broad?

After all, I spent a total of 34 years in the military, active duty and reserve.
AND I am a Vietnam veteran.

No, sorry, I will probably vote for trump. I did not vote for bill, and there is no way I will ever vote for his (IMO) disgusting "wife".
Trump is your man then.

Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My Personal Vietnam

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

BTW, Pres Clinton was very generous to Vets with the Tricare of Life Plan and drug benefit......surprised you hate him so much as a vet. Maybe you are one of the few vets who think that healthcare isn't a benefit for retired Soldiers but I'm pretty sure you've used it a great deal......President Clinton signed into law Oct. 30 a two-pronged health-care initiative for current and future Medicare-eligible military beneficiaries that has a vastly expanded prescription drug benefit and turns Tricare into a true cradle-to-grave benefit......
http://web.kitsapsun.com/archive/200...nefits_ex.html

Last edited by BucFan; 05-23-2016 at 12:16 PM..

Old 05-23-2016, 12:25 PM

1,683 posts, read 817,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump is your man then.

Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My Personal Vietnam

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

BTW, Pres Clinton was very generous to Vets with the Tricare of Life Plan and drug benefit......surprised you hate him so much as a vet. Maybe you are one of the few vets who think that healthcare isn't a benefit for retired Soldiers but I'm pretty sure you've used it a great deal......President Clinton signed into law Oct. 30 a two-pronged health-care initiative for current and future Medicare-eligible military beneficiaries that has a vastly expanded prescription drug benefit and turns Tricare into a true cradle-to-grave benefit......
TOM PHILPOTT: Tricare benefits expansion now on the books
Not exactly presidential material, is he?

Old 05-23-2016, 01:07 PM

26,061 posts, read 22,263,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
veterans speaking out against Donald J. Tramp...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/08/us...p-ad.html?_r=0
What percentage of the 21.8 million veterans was that?

Still voting for Trump. Come on Hillary supporters, she sliding under the bus and this isn't winning her any votes! I still can't remember when she or Bill served in the military.

Old 05-23-2016, 01:25 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,740,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
You are going to drive the Republicans absolutely crazy with that little tidbit of Truth.
What Truth?
  • Trump got a deferment and even if he didn't have it, there was no guarantee that his number would be called up.
  • Bill Clinton did get called up, he failed to turn up to the induction center on the required date, and instead used political connections to have it set a side. Bill Clinton is the true draft dodger.
So yet again we have double standard being pulled by the OP.

• Bill Clinton was a draft dodger. Hillary plans to put him in charge of US economy.
  • Trump was not a draft dodger. He's made into criminal by Hillary supporters and Trump deranged.
It's nothing but another attempt to distract from the issues at hand which Hillary won't address. Job outsourcing, Illegals, pointless war and crony capitalism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections