Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 10:52 AM

1,216 posts, read 1,086,008 times

Advertisements

Trump is the gop republican nominee and many can’t take it and/or don’t want to accept it, ie, media, gop establishment, etc. heck, even right here in CD, as reflected in the bombardment of negative posts after posts herein, the twaddle is uncanny.

Yesterday, Wolf Blitzer in his Situation Room program, interviewed Katrina Pierson, spokeswoman for the Trump campaign. Wolf constantly hammered her, asking the same stupid question 20 different ways regarding the audio and taxes, somehow expecting a different answer. Wolf spend almost the entire segment on Trump. Katrina is a champ, Wolf was exhausted after the bout.

People are desperate trying to find/spin dirt on Trump. I am literally lmao, I believe there isn’t anything in Trump’s past that will hinder his campaign unlike that of the Clintons, otherwise it would have been found already. Hundreds of millions of dollars in anti-Trump couldn’t take him down, people don’t realize how idiotic they sound when they make ASSumptions and spin stories to fit their narrative.

There may still be hope for some as there are 5 stages of grief; denial, anger, depression, bargaining, acceptance, unfortunately many will remain in grief, denial and anger stages.

Trump is our gop nominee and is on path to become the 45th President of the United States, deal with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 11:02 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,121,986 times
Well, Hillary had a very bad week, so they thought they needed to hit Trump.

I mean, when the FBI director himself calls you on the lie you have been telling for months,, you know the one, that the FBI criminal investigation is a "security review", yeah, that's pretty bad.

The two big stories of Trump's...

The first one was a complete lie, that he won't release his tax return.

The second, some ridiculous recording that they claim is Trump.

One complete lie, and the other a complete fail.

Old 05-14-2016, 11:07 AM

37,813 posts, read 41,113,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mig1 View Post
Trump is the gop republican nominee and many can’t take it and/or don’t want to accept it, ie, media, gop establishment, etc. heck, even right here in CD, as reflected in the bombardment of negative posts after posts herein, the twaddle is uncanny.

Yesterday, Wolf Blitzer in his Situation Room program, interviewed Katrina Pierson, spokeswoman for the Trump campaign. Wolf constantly hammered her, asking the same stupid question 20 different ways regarding the audio and taxes, somehow expecting a different answer. Wolf spend almost the entire segment on Trump. Katrina is a champ, Wolf was exhausted after the bout.

People are desperate trying to find/spin dirt on Trump. I am literally lmao, I believe there isn’t anything in Trump’s past that will hinder his campaign unlike that of the Clintons, otherwise it would have been found already. Hundreds of millions of dollars in anti-Trump couldn’t take him down, people don’t realize how idiotic they sound when they make ASSumptions and spin stories to fit their narrative.

There may still be hope for some as there are 5 stages of grief; denial, anger, depression, bargaining, acceptance, unfortunately many will remain in grief, denial and anger stages.

Trump is our gop nominee and is on path to become the 45th President of the United States, deal with it.
I saw that. I guess as the spokeswoman she can't say, "Don't be an ass, Wolf. No matter how many ways you ask it, the answer will be the same." I think it's a shame that Blitzer got so silly. He had a lot going for him after the first Gulf War.

Trump has led his whole adult life in public. There isn't anything about him the public doesn't know. I'm waiting for them to go back to 5th grade to find out whether he threw the ball a little too hard in Dodge ball.

Old 05-14-2016, 11:09 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,553,352 times
Two world-class turds facing off in the general election for the most powerful position in the world.

How low can we go as a nation?

We appear poised to plumb new depths this time around in an apparent effort to find out. Which is truly discouraging after eight years of literally the worst president we have ever had in Barack H. Obama, who is also a world-class turd in his own right.

Old 05-14-2016, 11:11 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,781,666 times
Even Megan Kelly did a hit piece on him last night. I just laugh at this and look forward to November.

Old 05-14-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I saw that. I guess as the spokeswoman she can't say, "Don't be an ass, Wolf. No matter how many ways you ask it, the answer will be the same." I think it's a shame that Blitzer got so silly. He had a lot going for him after the first Gulf War.

Trump has led his whole adult life in public. There isn't anything about him the public doesn't know. I'm waiting for them to go back to 5th grade to find out whether he threw the ball a little too hard in Dodge ball.
That's the problem, they then just make up lies, like the one about him not releasing his returns.

I literally saw a poster in one of the threads repeat the lie that Trump won't release his returns 3-4 times, after I called him on it several times. The anti-Trumpesters just don't care, they will repeat the same lies over, and over again.

Old 05-14-2016, 11:16 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,289,738 times
Quote:
he spent an entire segment with Trump's spokesperson focused on Trump? You don't say.....

Old 05-14-2016, 11:17 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,929,530 times
I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing so many people with their panties in the tightest knot ever, because of Trump.

Some people DESERVE to be offended.

Old 05-14-2016, 11:20 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,311,092 times
Quote:

Aw--poor victim Trump. Bombarded with criticism.

Isn't that what Trump did to everyone else during the primaries? Isn't that what Trump does with Hillary and anyone else who he has 'perceived' as attacking or competing with him?

Dear Trump supporters: Just because nobody bothered returning fire while he bashed everyone else for months does not mean the American electorate is going to sit and take his BS and just swallow it.

Words and actions have consequences.

He is now being called out for his hypocrisy, dishonesty and lies.

Deal with it.

Old 05-14-2016, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Aw--poor victim Trump. Bombarded with criticism.

Isn't that what Trump did to everyone else during the primaries? Isn't that what Trump does with Hillary and anyone else who he has 'perceived' as attacking or competing with him?

Dear Trump supporters: Just because nobody bothered returning fire while he bashed everyone else for months does not mean the American electorate is going to sit and take his BS and just swallow it.

Words and actions have consequences.

He is now being called out for his hypocrisy, dishonesty and lies.

Deal with it.
The attacks aren't coming from the electorate, they are coming from the media, that is supposed to be unbiased.

The "news stories" have been nothing but garbage, and some outright lies, and you know it.

How many stories have there been about how Trump won't release his tax returns, all from an AP story where he said what he has been saying for months, he will release his returns.

I can assure you that Trumps welcomes going head to head with Hillary, and will be happy taking everything Hillary can dish out.

Now, lets be clear, the "electorate" has every right to criticize the media's unethical reporting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections