Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 01:56 AM

1,646 posts, read 3,028,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
I'm totally on board with your disgust but until you provide a link showing where and when this happened, you're just trolling.

I troll lures in my canal for fish....but when I say something happened....something happened. I have no need to embellish the truth with such easy candidates across the aisle.. The truth is enough. We don't need to lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2016, 02:03 AM

617 posts, read 349,378 times
Guess we know who was really trolling and it wasn't HarborRat, was it, bisquick?

Old 05-25-2016, 03:39 AM

1,216 posts, read 1,083,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkiii View Post
maybe it's a mexican holiday? Day of the dead brain cells?
^lol. . .

Old 05-25-2016, 03:43 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobtHansen View Post
Guess we know who was really trolling and it wasn't HarborRat, was it, bisquick?
Someone needs to tell biscuit that this is a sock puppet free zone

Old 05-25-2016, 03:44 AM

1,216 posts, read 1,083,285 times
Quote:
I'm totally on board with your disgust but until you provide a link showing where and when this happened, you're just trolling.
Trump protesters smash door, break through barriers - CNNPolitics.com

Protesters lit fires, smashed a door and threw rocks outside a Donald Trump rally Tuesday night in New Mexico -- the latest scuffle to follow the presumptive Republican nominee's campaign.

The scene outside Albuquerque's convention center was chaotic as police ushered protesters away from Trump's event and into the nearby streets.

The protesters had broken a glass door to the convention center. "There is no confirmation that any gunshots were fired, contrary to reports. Possible damage to Convention Center Windows by pellet gun," the department tweeted.

Old 05-25-2016, 03:46 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,298,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Live, wall-to-wall camera views and commentary. Yet when it was Bernie supporters attacking the NV. Democratic Convention, it didn't get this kind of coverage or ridicule.

Just look at these morons on TV waving around Mexican flags on American soil. Love it or leave it baby... So disrespectful and misguided.
They leave Mexico, sometimes dying to get here, and then want to turn it into where they just left.

Old 05-25-2016, 04:33 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarborRat View Post
Throwing rocks. Kicking back smoke grenades (they should be tear gas!). Acting like animals. Disrupting free speech.

Somehow, the MSM will blame Trump for this tomorrow. BS, make no mistakes, these troublemakers are Bernie and Clinton supporters!

This is gonna be a fun year, and it is about time the silent majority has had our turn to laugh.
Interesting year, but I am not sure that means a fun year. I just can't stand all the protesting; I am afraid someone will really get hurt. This isn't the American way. But the good news, the primaries are almost over. Hopefully, after the conventions things will settle down and the candidates will not have to deal with protesters on every corner.

Old 05-25-2016, 04:37 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Actually it is the lead story this morning on YAHOO. Let me add though, for all with snippy responses to a biscuitmom, think about how many times each of us have responded without reading everything printed.

Old 05-25-2016, 04:40 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,968,825 times
They're getting paid by the hour, so it's a great job opportunity for those who have none.

Old 05-25-2016, 05:00 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarborRat View Post
Throwing rocks. Kicking back smoke grenades (they should be tear gas!). Acting like animals. Disrupting free speech.

Somehow, the MSM will blame Trump for this tomorrow. BS, make no mistakes, these troublemakers are Bernie and Clinton supporters!

This is gonna be a fun year, and it is about time the silent majority has had our turn to laugh.
I think it's great because when regular folks sitting in their living rooms see idiots acting up in public, they vote for the law and order candidate which is always a Republican. That's the great thing about television. Even though the media is contorting themselves in a knot to call them everything except what they really are, the camera doesn't lie. So let them turn over cars, break and burn things, try to hide their faces so mommy, daddy and grandma don't see them on TV, hold their little foreign flags, spout the animated geezer's rhetoric, get in people's faces, curse, etc., while Hillary will try to appease them for their vote, I see them as the best TV ads Donald Trump doesn't have to pay for.

Oh, and by the way, Wall Street 24/7 says New Mexico is the worst run state in the country (even worse than Illinois) ...and Susana Martinez is a Republican. So let her run away when Trump comes to town.

"New Mexico is the worst-run state in the country with some of the worst social and economic outcomes. Only a handful of states struggle with similar levels of extreme poverty as New Mexico. More than one in every 10 households in the state earns less than $10,000 each year, the second highest proportion after Mississippi. The state also struggles with one of the nation’s highest violent crime rates. Close to 600 violent crimes are reported each year per 100,000 state residents, one of the highest rates nationwide. Like a number of other states towards the bottom of this list, more people left New Mexico than arrived from April of 2010 through the middle of last year. Only Illinois reported a larger net population decline over that period."

http://247wallst.com/special-report/...f-all-50-4/11/

Last edited by LauraC; 05-25-2016 at 05:12 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections