Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 06:23 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,286,513 times

Advertisements

Problem is too many people are in denial of their shortcomings and think they are saintly or something.

I sort of said what I said tongue in cheek, because Trump is an extremely off-centered human being. But too many people deny they do things not so great, or say or do stupid things. Sure, Trump isn't very presidential in the strictest sense, but he certainly doesn't hold back his feelings and pretend to be someone he isn't, which is something way too many people do in real life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 11:42 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
It's interesting to watch Anderson Cooper on CNN.

He has 8 panelists, plus himself.

7 of the panelists are anti-Trump, as is Anderson Cooper.

1 panelist is pro Trump, and when he or she speaks, he or she is constantly interrupted and talked over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
Maybe they DO know quite a bit about DT and it ain't good? That is a distinct possibility; and don't we want the press to point this out BEFORE we vote?
You don't need 7 people on a panel to point it out when 1 person could do the job.

I guess the anti-Trumps can't handle a one-on-one debate with a Trump supporter.

Yep, that's it for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
What are the false controversies?

Was there never a Trump University?
Sure, there was.

There has also been a Clinton "university" overseas that has had thousands of complaints and that the lying lib media hasn't bothered to cover.

Quote:
Was there never a fund-raiser by Trump?
Sure, there was.

Trump received pledges in January, took time to vet the groups that were to get the money, and then released the money this week.

There was absolutely no reason for anyone to ask questions about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
I can't wait for Trump to call Putin a gangster punk....or the leader of North Korea a fat wack job.....or maybe the new Prime Minister of Canada a prancing little private school boy - who smokes dope thinking it makes him smarter.
What would be so terrible about that?

Are you afraid these other countries are going to attack us or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
OMG, you're kidding, right?!?

Trump DOES have a bald spot; I've seen it.
When?

In bed with him?

Quote:
If pointing out a bald spot on Trump's head is indicative of a 13-year old, what do Trump's slurs indicate about him? Is he 10?
You criticized him for acting like a 13 year old and then acted like one yourself.

Quote:
It's OK for Trump to denigrate others, but others cannot make a passing reference to his bald spot?
You said it wasn't okay for him to denigrate others, then turned around and did just what he does.

So which is it -- okay or not okay?

Quote:
I guess he thinks he's the top pig on the farm, huh?
And here you go again, acting like a 13 year old.

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Exactly. You can't blame Trump for being the orange-faced, lying, scamming, schemer that he is. But that people lap it up is beyond comprehension.
Well, maybe you ought to ask yourself this:

If Trump is what you say he is, and people would still rather be on his side than yours, what does that say about you???

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
interesting to hear Rush Limbaugh disassociate himself from the GOP, GWB, Paul Ryan.....as if he himself isn't establishment and join the Trump bandwagon ----every day he's defending Trumpster's ill public behavior.....and what's also funny is you can see posts parroting Rush Limbaugh here on this message board
I don't listen to Rush. I don't know what others do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
"Deserve it"? Like the line in the movie, what does 'deserve' have to do with it? Like I mentioned, it ain't just the liberal press that Trump tries to beat up. Fox has repeatedly taken beatings just as bad too.
It doesn't matter who lies, spins and distorts. Trump will go after you if you do that.

Quote:
....expect the press to press him hard. It will be good for any reporter's career when it happens.
Cowardly lying reporters are going to fold up like cheap suits under Trump's fire.

He's just getting started with them.

They are professional liars, and -- for decades -- have poisoned the well of public discourse. So it's going to be very unpleasant for them for a long time to come. They are sissified little cowards and hypocrites, in addition to being liars, and it's going to be fun watching them get the Trump Treatment!

Old 06-03-2016, 05:06 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Trump is going to beat up on lying lib reporters, and they better get used to it.

Tump 2016, 2020!
you have to understand, it's they're job, and they are doing what their boss tells them to do...
People have to wake up to the fact that they do a lot of lying to fit they're agenda. I bet, you can't even get a job for ABC News unless your a liberal.

And how many people know that Disney owns 2 local news station, and someone told me, CNN, don't know if that is true? However, it is obvious and has been obvious for years, that they definitely have their own agendas. And the people working for them are certainly liberal and going to do their jobs....

This country is going to hell b/c of it and I fear Hillary is going to win.

Old 06-03-2016, 05:42 AM

Quote:
JAMS14 No, they asked a man who routinely uses vets for the publicity they can provide for him to actually back up his claims and send the money to the groups he claimed he raised the money for. The villians!

Oh, they asked a guy who routinely uses vets for publicity...can you please explain this?

Quote:
You do know that Trump wants to censor the press, right? I mean, if we're going to talk about Nazi Germany and all...
who told you that, Hillary?

Quote:
You do realize we're talking about Trump, right? The king of insulting and vilifying anyone who dares to disagree with him? He is a classic case of being able to dish it out--and boy, does he ever dish it out--but not being able to take it.
and what do you think the left has been doing...do you hear Hillary, did you hear the republicans...they are now running a 3rd party to strictly take votes away from Trump...that is what they did years ago, with whats his name, starts with a P, I can't remember...Ross something?

They are all arse holes....they want to retain their power over this country, and that is all it's about, they are not indebted to the American public, and all the while, more and more illegals, from all countries are flooding into the US, not to mention how badly lawlessness is taking over the land. It is pathetic...sad and almost irreversable, and what is even more pathetic is that people as yourself, refuse to wake up.

All these politicians want is to keep their jobs, and the folks that are paying them.

Do you realize, that actually pay people to make false reports....

If our country was so God (you know what) great....they surely wouldn't treat their Vets and their seniors like they do...while they wallow in their money which they raped other human beings to obtain.

When you look back in history, "When did every great nation fall?" When they became immoral and corrupt, and that is what is happening to us....

Wake Up!!!!

Old 06-03-2016, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
interesting to hear Rush Limbaugh disassociate himself from the GOP, GWB, Paul Ryan.....as if he himself isn't establishment and join the Trump bandwagon ----every day he's defending Trumpster's ill public behavior.....and what's also funny is you can see posts parroting Rush Limbaugh here on this message board
Reporting and defending Trumpsters ill public behavior...??????

In case you haven't noticed, it isn't the Trumpsters ill public behavior, it is in fact, the illegals who are attacking people who are rallying for Trump....Good God????

Old 06-03-2016, 07:39 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
When?

In bed with him?
You jealous, bro?

But, seriously, ewwwww!

Quote:
And here you go again, acting like a 13 year old.
So, what do you consider worse: someone mentioning that Trump's got a bald spot or Trump calling someone a sleaze?

Quote:

If Trump is what you say he is, and people would still rather be on his side than yours, what does that say about you???
It indicates that I have a brain.

Old 06-03-2016, 09:15 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Exactly. You can't blame Trump for being the orange-faced, lying, scamming, schemer that he is. But that people lap it up is beyond comprehension.
Quote:

It says that I'm educated about history, politics and people and that I have good sense. The people who are supporting Trump are frustrated, looking for a quick fix and have been suckered in by a mean-spirited huckster.

Old 06-03-2016, 09:28 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
I'll say one thing about Trump - he certainly is the most realistic human being to ever run for the presidency, showcasing what a typical human being is like.

Nothing wrong with a dose of hard reality as voters can look in the mirror and say he's just like me.
Maybe he's just like you and the crowd you hang around with, but he's totally unlike any real human being I've ever met. And frankly, that says a hell of a lot more about you and the people you associate with than it does anyone else.

(Where are you located? I want to be sure to avoid the area. One Donald Trump is one too many already.)

Old 06-03-2016, 09:28 AM

I could think of worse names to call these liberal reporters....they have no intelligence what-so-ever and are going way too far. They used to hide it, and be more cautious with their words, except around election time, you could tell how one sided they were, which makes one question, what else have they been hiding.

I thank God for social Media.

If you look back at my post, for years I've been stating how corrupt both side of our political environment is, as well as the Media....and people would come into my posts calling me crazy, or telling me, I was a conspiracy theorists....or saying I should wear my tin foil hat....

well, it's all coming to fruition....and they don't even try to hide their stupidity any longer....
like Obama saying, he wants every child to feel loved, so his way to do that is open up our rest rooms to men?????? Geeze Louise....

Wake up American, otherwise, you're going to be your own demise.

Old 06-03-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Maybe he's just like you and the crowd you hang around with, but he's totally unlike any real human being I've ever met. And frankly, that says a hell of a lot more about you and the people you associate with than it does anyone else.

(Where are you located? I want to be sure to avoid the area. One Donald Trump is one too many already.)
Wow?????

perfect example of the whole topic of this conversation......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections