Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 10:03 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times

Advertisements

The Clintons:
Whitewater was about taking money from the Savings and Loan industry and using it for Bill's campaign fund. But it was so poorly reported that almost no one understood what it was about. Susan McDougal was a partner with Bill, and when she refused to answer whether Bill had lied she went to prison. Later, Bill pardoned her.

Kathleen Wiley....Connie Hamzy....Juanita Broaddrick......Eileen Wellstone.....Sandra Allen James......Christy Zircher.....Unnamed Yale Student......Unnamed University of Arkansas Student....Paula Jones.....Monica Lewinsky.....Gennifer Flowers......Elizabeth Ward Gracen......Dolly Browning.......Sally Perdue......Lencola Sullivan......Elizabeth Ward......Susie Whitacre......Bobbie Ann William.....This is a list of women Bill Clinton exploited along the way. Sexual misconduct with every one of them.

"Deny, Deny, Deny" Bill has said. And so he did.
But he was caught lying and got himself disbarred, too. Impeachment hearings.

Hillary?
She denied having a major role in Whitewater. After months of saying The Rose Law Firm's records were not to be found, they suddenly appeared. Then Hillary became the only First Lady in history ordered to appear before a Grand Jury. Hillary's prints were found on the records. Vince Foster's, too.

Travelgate was the first Clinton administration controversy. Long time employees were fired in order to place friends of The Clintons in the travel office. The court ordered most of the people reinstated.

Secret emails...
Benghazi....
Conflict of interest of Teneo clients.....
Sidney Blumenthal...(He is apparently the source of the story that the Benghazi attacks were spontaneous)
The Speeches....
The Clinton Foundation....
And lie after lie during her campaign of 08.

And there are people who seriously want these louts back in The White House?
WHAT has become of our wonderful country that we treat ourselves as if we were a banana republic?
We deserve better, America.
From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Primer on Bill and Hillary Clinton Scandals - The Atlantic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 10:15 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,054,375 times
I only remember Bush -and all that died --then corporate greed- downsizing-outsourcing- Wall street debauchery -- fighting to not let people have health care-- govt shut downs - stupid obstruction-that hurt the entire American population and tax loopholes

Old 06-10-2016, 10:22 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I only remember Bush -and all that died --then corporate greed- downsizing-outsourcing- Wall street debauchery -- fighting to not let people have health care-- govt shut downs - stupid obstruction-that hurt the entire American population and tax loopholes
LOL...Clintons are neck deep in wall street, oil companies, outsourcing and a host of other things.

I've quit caring, we're screwed after November either way.

The sad part is that you don't actually see that Hillary has a long history of pro-corporation, pro-offshoring, anti-union and other activities.

I mean, how can you possibly miss that?

Is it now that she is against trump that you rationalize that she will be good for your interests? While I would never vote for trump, much of your statement applies to Hillary if not more so.

And that is your heroine?

When she signs the TPA, you'll probably rationalize that too.

Um, how do you feel about NAFTA? By your comments you must be a supporter.

P.S. All that died? Um, have you noticed we are STILL in afghanistan and more US servicemen have died during the Obama admin? WTH planet do you live on?

Old 06-10-2016, 11:22 PM

244 posts, read 168,814 times
The one silver lining in this election is that after they elect Clinton , the middle class can finally shut up and take it. They should never again complain about anything EVER AGAIN. You dug your grave now go lay in it and allow globalist to finish putting the dirt over it.

Old 06-11-2016, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlmike View Post
The one silver lining in this election is that after they elect Clinton , the middle class can finally shut up and take it. They should never again complain about anything EVER AGAIN. You dug your grave now go lay in it and allow globalist to finish putting the dirt over it.
They'll blame it on Republicans.
Even when Dems held the super majority and could pass anything they wanted, they blamed failure on the GOP and pretended the GOP was preventing them from succeeding.

Old 06-11-2016, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
The Clintons know you won't remember. That's why they recruit from college campuses and kowtow to younger voters; they know full well that the rest of us will remember who they are, and would not vote for them.

That's why there is a Clinton Machine made up of hoards of young volunteers; you would have to be pretty young to spend hours volunteering on behalf of someone like Hillary.

Old 06-11-2016, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
LOL...Clintons are neck deep in wall street, oil companies, outsourcing and a host of other things.

I've quit caring, we're screwed after November either way.

The sad part is that you don't actually see that Hillary has a long history of pro-corporation, pro-offshoring, anti-union and other activities.

I mean, how can you possibly miss that?

Is it now that she is against trump that you rationalize that she will be good for your interests? While I would never vote for trump, much of your statement applies to Hillary if not more so.

And that is your heroine?

When she signs the TPA, you'll probably rationalize that too.

Um, how do you feel about NAFTA? By your comments you must be a supporter.

P.S. All that died? Um, have you noticed we are STILL in afghanistan and more US servicemen have died during the Obama admin? WTH planet do you live on?

OIL are you kidding Cheney and Bush owned it - and best of all -Halliburton-- Does she have interest? all of us do-- see 401K- I am not blind to any of her connections - but Bush owns much much more-

https://www.opensecrets.org/industri....php?ind=E01++

Only one not so connected is me- maybe I should run- but all politicians are-- ALL of them, they are involved in every aspect of our economy--
as for UNIONS- I am all in 100% with them - the helped my family eat--
I have no delusions-- but your side does not walk on water with Jesus-either so to compare-- really? -
YES more deaths-under Obama- true and factual, and the wars will continue, and poor men and women will die- (including my hubby) --but some of this mess was started by Bush- and that he has to answer for.
When it comes to wars- it simply is unstoppable- for men are idiots - the entire world fights and has from the beginning- and we will be gone, and there still be wars- men (plural) will still be stupid, and greedy-- what has changed?

NAFTA?
Negotiation and U.S. ratification. Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, and Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, at the initialing of the draft North American Free Trade Agreement in October 1992. (NAFTA) created one of the world's largest free trade zones and laying the foundations for strong economic growth and rising prosperity for Canada, the United States, and Mexico. You really going to ask me about what Bush originated? wow walked right into that one-

Old 06-11-2016, 08:08 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,200,983 times
America is thinking we're going to see a Democratic Congress sworn in on January 3, 2017 and the first woman sworn in as POTUS on January 20, 2017.

Old 06-11-2016, 08:11 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
America is thinking we're going to see a Democratic Congress sworn in on January 3, 2017 and the first woman sworn in as POTUS on January 20, 2017.
We're also thinking that we can safely ignore all the people who have been yelling "wolf!" for the past 30 years. If they had any concrete proof - we'd have seen it by now.

Old 06-11-2016, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The Clintons know you won't remember. That's why they recruit from college campuses and kowtow to younger voters; they know full well that the rest of us will remember who they are, and would not vote for them.

That's why there is a Clinton Machine made up of hoards of young volunteers; you would have to be pretty young to spend hours volunteering on behalf of someone like Hillary.

I am in my 60's and widow to serviceman- and still remember everything--- and I just detailed the other poster all his points- and who really is the originator of some of the mess. NOT all- we do have enemies- that too is fact. but I do forget where I put the sugar bowl sometimes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections