Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2016, 01:08 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times

Advertisements

Except for the odd outlier Hlllary has beaten Trump in every poll over the past year.
Democrats have an Electoral College advantage, so if it's close either way then Hillary wins. Trump has to poll much better than Hilary to win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2016, 08:14 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
When Hillary loses she will divorce Bill.. it is all for show..

Old 06-19-2016, 04:04 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
He won't be able to get Congress to pass anything controversial, like a Muslim ban (as if Ryan would let that happen), the wall (this really shouldn't be hard since there is already existing legislation; good luck paying for it with a fee on remittals and higher visa fees, etc. lol), or the gestapo-style deportation force (remember the outcry with just one scared kid in Elian Gonzalez).
He doesn't need Congress to do any of those things.

He has the right and duty to protect this country from terrorists and illegal alien invaders.

He can do that on his own -- even if it means taking money away from welfare for able-bodied and lazy Democrats.

Quote:
SCOTUS appointments could be a disaster since he has pandered to the right with his "list." Democrats would have to filibuster for 3 years and then invoke the Republicans' rule on not confirming anyone in the election year.
If Dems want to fillibuster, fine. Our government will get smaller. Trump will simply close down HUD, HHS, EPA, the department of education, the department of agriculture, the bureau of land management, the FBI, CIA, DHS, the Treasury Dept., the Justice Dept. etc., etc., and replace them with new agencies.

The Democrat/communist leaning government employees will be laid off, and they won't be hired back to staff the new agencies.

Trump will rescind all of Obama's executive orders and replace them with his own.

If Congress won't approve his judges at all levels, there will be no judges.

Trump will send the military down to the border and exercise his absolute right as president to block immigrants, refugees and asylees as he sees fit, and to deport all non-citizens as he sees fit.

He won't bother holding press conferences with the lying lib media, or answering their loaded questions.

He will forbid them from all areas overseas where our military is taking action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
The old reliable standby that democrats don't work and only live off hard working republicans. I love it. I was polled, and I will most certainly vote for Clinton. They called on my cell phone. I was in my office, but I had a few minutes to talk.

After answering their questions, I attended two care conferences for my patients. Then, I worked on the facility OPS report to regulate our staffing PPD patterns, cost spend downs, revenue gains, clinical measure attainment, MDS case mix, and business office bad debt collection. I had to stop briefly to start an IV because the nurses had trouble finding the vein, and I helped one of my staff with ADL care. You go right on believing none of us work, but you should realize that you may owe more than you think to a democrat.
Sounds very "impressive", with all those abbreviations and acronyms that only you and your little elite fantasy group understand.

I guess you couldn't care less about Obamacare screwing millions of Americans and stealing from many of the rest.

Old 06-19-2016, 05:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

He has the right and duty to protect this country from terrorists and illegal alien invaders.

He can do that on his own -- even if it means taking money away from welfare for able-bodied and lazy Democrats.

If Dems want to fillibuster, fine. Our government will get smaller. Trump will simply close down HUD, HHS, EPA, the department of education, the department of agriculture, the bureau of land management, the FBI, CIA, DHS, the Treasury Dept., the Justice Dept. etc., etc., and replace them with new agencies.

The Democrat/communist leaning government employees will be laid off, and they won't be hired back to staff the new agencies.

Trump will rescind all of Obama's executive orders and replace them with his own.

Trump will send the military down to the border and exercise his absolute right as president to block immigrants, refugees and asylees as he sees fit, and to deport all non-citizens as he sees fit.

He won't bother holding press conferences with the lying lib media, or answering their loaded questions.

He will forbid them from all areas overseas where our military is taking action.

Sounds very "impressive", with all those abbreviations and acronyms that only you and your little elite fantasy group understand.

I guess you couldn't care less about Obamacare screwing millions of Americans and stealing from many of the rest.
All the bolded ~ pure Trumpian fantasy as is his entire campaign.

Old 06-19-2016, 05:39 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
All the bolded ~ pure Trumpian fantasy as is his entire campaign.
You wish!

Old 06-19-2016, 07:27 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,120,263 times
Quote:

Wow. I don't know where to start. Thank you for confirming what we suspected about the prototypical Agent Orange fan.

Mick

Old 06-19-2016, 07:30 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
When Hillary loses she will divorce Bill.. it is all for show..
I don`t want to burst anyone`s little snot bubble but the next Republican president hasn`t been born yet.

Old 06-19-2016, 07:56 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,297,448 times
Quote:

As preposterous as some of the items on your list are, Donald Trump probably thinks that executive authority can be stretched that far, and that's what's terrifying.

Old 06-19-2016, 08:28 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I don`t want to burst anyone`s little snot bubble but the next Republican president hasn`t been born yet.

Old 06-19-2016, 08:29 AM

1,988 posts, read 2,225,042 times
Quote:

How long after you typed this did it take for you to wake up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections