Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 08:28 AM

50,378 posts, read 63,993,273 times

Advertisements

I was reminded of the mean girls in junior high, when I saw the Hillary and Elizabeth Warren duo on the news today. If they have nothing to talk about besides making fun of the other candidate, what does this say about them?

At what point is Hillary going to start talking about actual issues?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2016, 08:39 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I was reminded of the mean girls in junior high, when I saw the Hillary and Elizabeth Warren duo on the news today. If they have nothing to talk about besides making fun of the other candidate, what does this say about them?

Hillary Clinton on the Issues

Old 06-29-2016, 09:29 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,702 times
Quote:

What it says about them is they have obviously learned a major life lesson from their parents and that is - "You stand up to and not run away from a Bully!" Trump is the one running a mean spirited, thinly veiled bigoted campaign, in an attempt to appeal to the angry low information element of the population - better known as his base.

I frankly thought they looked great together, as the personification of what a President and potential VP both talk and look like. Maybe when "little Donny" stops calling Hillary crooked and Liz Pocahontas they might stop flogging him, but he won't, so the beatings will continue, until his behavior improves.

You go Girls!

Old 06-29-2016, 10:23 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,948,599 times
Hillary and Elizabeth Warren are probably the most unlikable duo imaginable. Hillary is a known liar, and Warren is not much better. Calling herself a 'person of color'...because she saw a photograph of her ancestors hanging over her fireplace growing up and one of them had high cheekbones? Give me a break! She was able to land a $400,000 a year salary at Harvard for teaching one course because she was a "minority". Let's see the results of a DNA test, and I'll eat my words if they come back with a drop of Indian blood.

As for Hillary - too many instances of her degenerate character to mention. Let's put it this way....anyone who giggles over getting a child rapist off with minimal time served rates low on character IMO. And she's only gone downhill from there. A thoroughly rotten human being.

Old 06-29-2016, 10:46 AM

50,378 posts, read 63,993,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
This is supposed to convince me? Seriously?

She has not, seemingly, ever voted for anything I agree with. Just goes to show how political philosophies seem to seep from our DNA, like whether or not we like broccoli. There is no other explanation why anyone would trust her opinion an anything.
The Benghazi episode was so shameful, that I don't know how any American could ever vote for her.

Old 06-29-2016, 10:56 AM

Just have to see who she's up against......

Old 06-29-2016, 10:59 AM

I provided a link to the issues. This person doesn't want to know facts, he has his mind made up.....he's exhibiting false outrage about Clinton not addressing the issues......

Old 06-29-2016, 11:04 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
This is supposed to convince me? Seriously?

She has not, seemingly, ever voted for anything I agree with. Just goes to show how political philosophies seem to seep from our DNA, like whether or not we like broccoli. There is no other explanation why anyone would trust her opinion an anything.
The Benghazi episode was so shameful, that I don't know how any American could ever vote for her.

Anyone who's looked carefully at her opponent sees no better alternative.

Old 06-29-2016, 11:21 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,055,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Hillary and Elizabeth Warren are probably the most unlikable duo imaginable. Hillary is a known liar, and Warren is not much better. Calling herself a 'person of color'...because she saw a photograph of her ancestors hanging over her fireplace growing up and one of them had high cheekbones? Give me a break! She was able to land a $400,000 a year salary at Harvard for teaching one course because she was a "minority". Let's see the results of a DNA test, and I'll eat my words if they come back with a drop of Indian blood.

As for Hillary - too many instances of her degenerate character to mention. Let's put it this way....anyone who giggles over getting a child rapist off with minimal time served rates low on character IMO. And she's only gone downhill from there. A thoroughly rotten human being.
All very true. However, as usual, her loyal followers will continue yelling "WOO HOOOOO!!! A WOMAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!"

If HRC were a man, they would not be singing the same tune. To them it's all about 'woman power'...whatever that is.

Old 06-29-2016, 11:33 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
What it says about them is they have obviously learned a major life lesson from their parents and that is - "You stand up to and not run away from a Bully!" Trump is the one running a mean spirited, thinly veiled bigoted campaign, in an attempt to appeal to the angry low information element of the population - better known as his base.

I frankly thought they looked great together, as the personification of what a President and potential VP both talk and look like. Maybe when "little Donny" stops calling Hillary crooked and Liz Pocahontas they might stop flogging him, but he won't, so the beatings will continue, until his behavior improves.

You go Girls!
I agree - thought they looked fabulous together and actually like they were having fun. Srsly hope Warren is her VP and I wouldn't have said that two weeks ago.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-29-2016 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted posts and reply
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections