Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2016, 01:32 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times

Advertisements

The Clinton supporters don't even know what they're voting for.

I've watched a lot of the Democratic Convention Platform being put together, and it is truly disgusting -- from the point of view of Democrats.

There is nothing there to defend the American worker against the Chamber of Commerce's cheap labor agenda of job offshoring and massive legal and illegal immigration.

They wouldn't even call for a cost of living increase for poor old people on social security, and they rejected the Bernie supporters' calls for anything resembling a single payer health care system, instead choosing to bankroll insurance companies just like Obama did.

The Democratic Party of today is all about racial division and pandering, gender division and pandering, class division and pandering, and sucking up to Wall Street -- including defense contractors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2016, 09:09 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Just one more ugly thing about the two-party system. Democrats will excuse absolutely anything if the offender is an important Democrat. Republicans do the same thing. Both sides should actually hold people like Hillary to account. They don't.

Old 07-11-2016, 09:28 AM

4,214 posts, read 3,761,938 times
It should have nothing at all to do with Democrats or Republicans because if this was a Republican under investigation I would feel the same way. Its the character of the person. The integrity of the person.

Point being is a government official took the required OPSEC training. That training tells you how to deal with classified information and the consequences associated with it. You sign an agreement stating you understand and will be held accountable for your actions.

Yes she lied, the FBI findings concluded that. I don't understand how anyone could support an individual who blatantly disregarded classified information. Even if she wasn't lying and spoke the truth about not knowing it was classified doesn't make the situation any better as the average Joe who doesn't know they mishandled classified information is removed from there position, so why is a Government official of her stature okay to do so?

Hillary supporters are supporting an individual who lied.

Hillary supporters are supporting someone who disregarded OPSEC.

Old 07-11-2016, 09:29 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,763,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
4500 Americans died under Bush. So the answer to your question is YES.

But Republicans didn't care enough to have 8 or 9 investigations like they did for Hillary.
Which is why I despise the lying hypocrites.

Oh, and they LOVED Comfey - great Republican leader blah blah blah ~ until he gave them answers they didn't want to hear.

Lying, incompetent, hypocrites who don't have one clue how to govern.
Let's not switch the subject. Did they die because of the classified emails? I guess not.
Some articles I've read, Russian probably swiped the whole Hilary 's server, they have 60,000 emails, not just the 30,000 emails Hilary turned over.
On the subject of 4500 died under Bush, well Hilary voted for it too. Don't pretend to get outrage.

Old 07-11-2016, 10:03 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,523,421 times
Democrat's do not and never will care about Hildabeast and her countless
lies that can be traced back to the first time I remember her being caught
during Watergate.

Democrat's have hard times making decisions and this is why so many depend
on the government, sadly they believe everything they are told by their
deflection hero's

And the ' Selective ' memory

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don’t know" a total of 56 times while under oath. And please don't forget "My mind is Jello".

" What difference does it make " Benghazi is calling...And it's NOT a VIDEO !

Old 07-11-2016, 12:00 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Let's not switch the subject. Did they die because of the classified emails? I guess not.
Some articles I've read, Russian probably swiped the whole Hilary 's server, they have 60,000 emails, not just the 30,000 emails Hilary turned over.
On the subject of 4500 died under Bush, well Hilary voted for it too. Don't pretend to get outrage.
Bush lied and 4500 died and I can be outraged about whatever I want.

Hillary voted to let Bush make a decision; that is ALL.

Had the Iraq War been investigated as much as Benghazi - we might know what those emails contained.

Your hypocrisy is outstanding.

PS: *probably* is key here. We DO know that the State Department email was *definitely* hacked.

Old 07-11-2016, 12:06 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Oh, we do care. That's why we'll do everything possible to make sure Donald Trump gets nowhere near the nuclear codes. That's what responsible Americans will do.

I don't look at gender. I would have been equally happy with Bernie Sanders, as would most Democrats. It's all about capability and competence, two words that could never be applied to Trump.
Hahaha. Brain Damaged Hillary is a more scary thought, being near nuclear codes.

Old 07-11-2016, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Since we are on a forum i can definitely say i have more integrity and intelligence than you do. You want it to be that she lied to the fbi. Anyone can make a mistake. 54 MILLION PEOPLE DID WHEN YOU GUYS REELECTED BUSH.
It's been made clear that she DID lie. Now that's a "mistake"?

Old 07-11-2016, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Bush lied and 4500 died and I can be outraged about whatever I want.

Hillary voted to let Bush make a decision; that is ALL.

Had the Iraq War been investigated as much as Benghazi - we might know what those emails contained.

Your hypocrisy is outstanding.

PS: *probably* is key here. We DO know that the State Department email was *definitely* hacked.
Then why wasn't it? The Dems had control for a very long time, yet did nothing?

Old 07-11-2016, 12:10 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,226,183 times
Republican(s) have been hound-dogging stuff for decades, trying to create as they usually do, some negative spin on someone or something.

It's tired and its old and society has about had enough of it. The pathetic nature of it, has the Republican Congress at a do nothing mentality which has prevailed since their last Republican Presidential Pick, destroyed the nations economy and destabilized the Middle East and wreaked havoc across the world. This goes all the way back to Nixon and Reagan, as Republican who devastated the nation.
Nixon sent the Ore Processing to China and began the Union Busting game, which reverberated through all industry, and the railway to send industry to China was carefully crafted during the Nixon Administration. Then follow up with Reagan, who destroyed the civility of community college accessibility for many, attacked the UC State College/University system as a Governor and As President, "de-funding them as much as he could" and got Republican Governors to keep it up to this day, as to spreading the madness across the nation which set the astronomical rise to outrageous cost for University to go into the stratosphere.
That was not enough destruction for him; then he imported massive drugs and shipped them directly to assault the minorities communities and spread it to the poor white communities, until he had addicted a nation to the worst drug epidemic American has ever known !!!!! still unable to recover from such devastation. Bush and his war's have set weapons proliferation to a un-herad of high, where all sorts of weapons move around the world on the networks set up by the decade long + wars created by G.H.W. Bush.

REPUBLICAN SYSTEM AND ITS MEMBERS SEEM TO DELIGHT IN THE ENGAGEMENT OF "SELECTIVE AMNESIA" ABOUT THESE THINGS.

Now why would anyone pick a Republican for President, or fall for some Republican drama about some emails. Geez!!!!

Anyone with any intellect, knows that anything the Government needs to talk to Head Members about, they MEET IN PERSON, IN SECURE FACILITIES to engage such conversations.

Classifying Emails as Secret and such is simply procedural, but as to sensitive data, that is DISCUSSED IN PRIVATE and HAND CARRIED BY SPECIAL COURIER if copies are to be shared.

Get real people and stop acting like imbeciles with the "chasing the wind" spins.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 07-11-2016 at 12:26 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections