Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2016, 08:33 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,702,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
If you don't vote for Trump then your voting for Hillery.
You haven't heard? There is a fairly significant movement to vote third party this time. That is where the folks may go who can't stomach voting for either major party candidate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2016, 08:38 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,702,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
The Clintons always "arrange" these distractions, whether it's cops being shot in Dallas or the Chinese Embassy being bombed in Belgrade.
Wow - a clear endorsement of hillary here... since the clinton's have sufficient power in the world to arrange for these events, it would be good to make a clinton the president. We would be in the catbird seat, everyone would tremble before us, since a clinton presidency would be so much more feared by world leaders than trump would be. Got any proof of your allegations on these events?

Old 07-10-2016, 08:59 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,057,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
When Bill Clinton directly lied to the American people, I didn't really hold that against him. That doesn't mean I believed he shouldn't have been held accountable for committing perjury, but when he lied outside of the deposition, it was more of a "personal" issue for a public person.

What I can't understand is how so many Democrats will continue to support her when she directly lied to the country about matters of national security.

If you are still supporting her after this, how can you justify it?

This isn't a "I don't like her so I will assume she lied", it's a matter of fact. FBI Director Comey completely contradicts many of her direct statements. So, either she is lying or the FBI is lying, and we know it's not the FBI.

If you don't like Trump, don't vote for him. I can't stand Hilary, but I'm not going to vote for Trump.

Why can't Democrats take a stand on this? If enough Democrats had the backbone to do the right thing, there would still be time to select another person at the convention.

Do the majority of Democrats have no integrity at all?
It's all about her being a woman, plus the fact she is a Dem....as far as destroying our country, they could care less.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:00 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,876,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
It's all about her being a woman, plus the fact she is a Dem....as far as destroying our country, they could care less.
Oh, we do care. That's why we'll do everything possible to make sure Donald Trump gets nowhere near the nuclear codes. That's what responsible Americans will do.

I don't look at gender. I would have been equally happy with Bernie Sanders, as would most Democrats. It's all about capability and competence, two words that could never be applied to Trump.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:17 AM

277 posts, read 291,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Hmmmm, let's see here. One is a moron with regards to technology while the other one is a moron about foreign policy, world economics, congress, and the constitution. Hmmmm, who to vote for, .

Boy that's a tough one,........not.
That's easy, vote for a moron to be our leader. Either way, we win............Not.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:20 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Did she lie? I don't know, and really don't care.
At least you probably won't vote for her, and will consider Johnson or Stein. What troubles me is that so many people who WILL vote for Hillary don't care that she lies.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:25 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Everyone lies to a degree, some major lies, some very minor, but they are

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!
A very limited number of people started running for POTUS, not everyone.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:58 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,766,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
"Comey testifies to Congress: "Hillary Clinton did not lie to FBI". (And he's a staunch Republican praised by the republican establishment.)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...paign-election
He is working for Obama, what do you think he would say. He is a coward.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:03 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,766,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yeah. Remember when Bush/Cheney lost those 22,000 emails? Were you outraged?

Didn't think so.
Was it involved classified and top secrets information. Did those emails put the country at risk like Comfey testified.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:57 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,244,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
When Bill Clinton directly lied to the American people, I didn't really hold that against him. That doesn't mean I believed he shouldn't have been held accountable for committing perjury, but when he lied outside of the deposition, it was more of a "personal" issue for a public person.

What I can't understand is how so many Democrats will continue to support her when she directly lied to the country about matters of national security.

If you are still supporting her after this, how can you justify it?

This isn't a "I don't like her so I will assume she lied", it's a matter of fact. FBI Director Comey completely contradicts many of her direct statements. So, either she is lying or the FBI is lying, and we know it's not the FBI.

If you don't like Trump, don't vote for him. I can't stand Hilary, but I'm not going to vote for Trump.

Why can't Democrats take a stand on this? If enough Democrats had the backbone to do the right thing, there would still be time to select another person at the convention.

Do the majority of Democrats have no integrity at all?
Since we are on a forum i can definitely say i have more integrity and intelligence than you do. You want it to be that she lied to the fbi. Anyone can make a mistake. 54 MILLION PEOPLE DID WHEN YOU GUYS REELECTED BUSH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections