Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2016, 08:00 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,205,646 times

Advertisements

Even when Trump manages to shift public attention from his bigotry to other topics (like his admiration for psychopathic dictators) even for one day, his campaign staff and political surrogates take up the slack: Paladino tweets "lynch Loretta Lynch". Paladino is a long time Trump political pal as Trump supported Paladino in his unsuccessful run for NY governor in 2010, and both are cut from the same cloth: ignorant, racist, narcissistic bullies with questionable ethics who continually throw their staffs under the bus when their stupidity reveals their bigotry to the world.

Old 07-07-2016, 08:06 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,138,411 times
I totally disagree with your posts. We have debunked most of your accusations in the past, so I suggest you use the "search" function to review where you are coming up short when it comes to your obvious attempt to, frankly, I have no idea what you are attempting to accomplish.

As we know, right now, with what the FBI has said in their "report", liberal media is attempting to "deflect", their only weapon at this time. For this reason, I wouldn't pay much attention to what the liberal media is jabbering about.

I am anxious to see the new poll numbers which will give us an indication of what matters and what doesn't.

Old 07-07-2016, 08:15 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,205,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I totally disagree with your posts. We have debunked most of your accusations in the past, so I suggest you use the "search" function to review where you are coming up short when it comes to your obvious attempt to, frankly, I have no idea what you are attempting to accomplish.

As we know, right now, with what the FBI has said in their "report", liberal media is attempting to "deflect", their only weapon at this time. For this reason, I wouldn't pay much attention to what the liberal media is jabbering about.

I am anxious to see the new poll numbers which will give us an indication of what matters and what doesn't.
Sorry if the truth hurts. Trumplets may not pay much attention to the "liberal media" but the fact is that most American voters do ... and your hero, The Buffoonanator, is the jackass who "deflected" the media's attention with his praise of Saddam Hussein in his speech.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections